Things That Freak Introverts Out | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Things That Freak Introverts Out

When you are out with a friend group that you are not very intimate with and they ask you to tell about your crazy life experiences.

No no, let me actually fix that:
When you are out with a friend group that you are not very intimate with.

Giving a presentation, looking at the crowd wondering why you feel and look like a deer in headlights, despite doing this for a living. Cuz standing in front of a strangers asking them to "look at me" is the very definition of introversion. Really. :m042:

Not freaking me out exactly, just makes me very irritated:

Smile for the camera!

^ I instantly hate the person and the situation.

Reactions: James, Asa and Gaze
tumblr_oakr5mByPx1qele20o1_1280.jpg

People yelling. - I can't. stand. your. obnoxious. loud. noise. Gives. me. anxiety.
People panicking / temper tantrums during problems. - Ok, you don't need to freak out. Just stay calm. Everything will be fine.
Pointless emotionally fueled arguments. - Ok. I'm going home. Goodbye.
Gossip and talking about pet peeves from the past. - Ok, I don't care. Just shut up.
Small talk at the barber. - I don't want to talk to you. Just cut my hair and be done. Thanks. Wait, why do I come here again?
Small talk while picking up food. - Just shut up and take my money. Don't even look at me.
"Be normal". - define normal.
Group projects. -Gross. Looks like I'll be doing all the work again. I don't want to hear your complaining so I won't be showing up to any meetings.
Micromanaging. - Alright. I know what I need to do. Go away now.

Of course my Fe doesn't let me actually say any of these things...