Things are getting serious in Syria | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Things are getting serious in Syria

[MENTION=5375]chango[/MENTION] [MENTION=5297]Katniss Neverbeef[/MENTION] [MENTION=2578]Kgal[/MENTION] [MENTION=5045]Skarekrow[/MENTION] [MENTION=6917]sprinkles[/MENTION]

Come out of your shells and make the world a bit better by saying the truth on the matter.

Did the Zionists themselves bomb the Syrian civilians with chemical weapons in Syria, or is muir a cunt?

Yeah I'm so inadequate, i must be mad to be using violent descriptions when almost a quarter million people have been killed in my neighboring countries, hundreds of thousands of women raped, millions of refugees running away from their countries. It's so inadequate to be blunt when a few months ago hundreds of missiles were fired on my city, hit kidergardens and schools. What would be much more adequate, would be to blame the Zionists on spreading chaos all through the world, while your biggest dream is bringing all the governments in the world down in a "peaceful anarchist rebellion". That sound so not chaotic.

Yeah and who is behind all that?

I haven't said anything about chaos. I see it more as a gradual transition. I mean the zionists have been pushing globalisation anyway...the internet has brought people closer...its an ongoing process

if the cabal launch an open war against syria do you think that will make you safer or less safe?

and stop hiding behind this idea that you and your people have a monopoly on suffering you don't

@chango @Katniss Neverbeef @Kgal @Skarekrow @sprinkles

Come out of your shells and make the world a bit better by saying the truth on the matter.

Did the Zionists themselves bomb the Syrian civilians with chemical weapons in Syria, or is muir a cunt?

I think the onus of proof is really on the people who are using it as a justification for war...they need to prove it before they start raining down more bombs on people

Yeah and who is behind all that?

I haven't said anything about chaos. I see it more as a gradual transition. I mean the zionists have been pushing globalisation anyway...the internet has brought people closer...its an ongoing process

if the cabal launch an open war against syria do you think that will make you safer or less safe?

and stop hiding behind this idea that you and your people have a monopoly on suffering you don't

Lol it's so obvious the only thing you are trying to do is to to discredify me by pressing on my buttons you sociopath. Why the hell would i be more safe if there was a war in Syria? It's at my fucking borders. If Assad falls Al Qaeda take Syria.

I'd love to see you preaching to terrorist organizations who are executing people who don't follow sharia law on a daily basis, how they should throw away their weapons and become anarchist communists.

I think the onus of proof is really on the people who are using it as a justification for war...they need to prove it before they start raining down more bombs on people

By the same rationale, i accuse muir of running a multi national anarchist terror organization that has used chemical weapons in Syria in order for this forum debate to arise.

See what i did there?

By the way [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION], if you were to ever experience war, you would shit in your pants and puke in your own mouth before you would do anything useful for anyone.

You are a keyboard warrior, an agent of lies, and a poor excuse for a responsible conscious human being.

Reactions: endersgone
Lol it's so obvious the only thing you are trying to do is to to discredify me by pressing on my buttons you sociopath. Why the hell would i be more safe if there was a war in Syria? It's at my fucking borders. If Assad falls Al Qaeda take Syria.

I'd love to see you preaching to terrorist organizations who are executing people who don't follow sharia law on a daily basis, how they should throw away their weapons and become anarchist communists.

Now i'm a 'sociopath'...so let me just put this all together. According to you and Matt i am a lying, crazy, schizophrenic, sociopath who should be bum raped, gassed and bombed for suggesting that the chemical attacks were carried out by the rebels and not by assads forces?

The 'terrorist' organisations are often put together by the cabal. For example the CIA funded a lot of groups in the afghanistan war against the USSR, including Osama Bin ladin which are still active

One strict form of islamic fundamentalism is wahhabism which is funded by the saudi royal familiy which is an ally of the zionists...are you getting the picture?

Where did the guys said to fly the planes on 911 mainly come from? saudi arabia

My point was that you won't be safer if war ecalates in syria, so its my opinion that you would be better pursuing peace

If Assad falls there is a power vacuum..YES

By the same rationale, i accuse muir of running a multi national anarchist terror organization that has used chemical weapons in Syria in order for this forum debate to arise.

See what i did there?

Well one big difference is that no one should die as a result of this discussion

Look its clear that you are upset. Its late here...why don't we call it a day on this one?

By the way @muir , if you were to ever experience war, you would shit in your pants and puke in your own mouth before you would do anything useful for anyone.

You are a keyboard warrior, an agent of lies, and a poor excuse for a responsible conscious human being.

Well you really don't know that. But i think this discussion has just decended into insults and is going nowhere so perhaps we should leave it there?

Yet another good line of investigation silenced

Well one big difference is that no one should die as a result of this discussion

Look its clear that you are upset. Its late here...why don't we call it a day on this one?

You and me, a recorded skype confrontation, and an upload to this forum. You got balls to say your arguments in a true conversation?

You and me, a recorded skype confrontation, and an upload to this forum. You got balls to say your arguments in a true conversation?

I'm not sure i want to do that with someone who has said i should be gassed, bombed and bum raped

I have been in life and death situations and managed to get done what i needed to get done, but i am not stupid. i think that conversation would descend into name calling and shouting as we each tried to get our views across.

Typing out texts does at least allow some structure though it is a challenge to respond to all the posts that you bombard me with

The crazy thing is that my views are actually the most pro-safety as regards israel in this whole thread. I'm the one not banging the war drum and yet i'm the one getting threatened and insulted

[mods] [MENTION=6801]ThisIsWhoIAm[/MENTION] @muir

Both of you need to knock it off. It isn't fair for this thread to be overtaken by all of this drama, it is really disrespectful to the OP and discourages others from posting. [/mods]

This is personal for you...but take it easy with the C word.

I for one do not want to see cruise missiles hitting anything but weapon caches. But really, I wonder what is Samantha Power pushing for? (not that I want to derail this thread to a discussion of Syria)

[mods] [MENTION=6801]ThisIsWhoIAm[/MENTION] @muir

Both of you need to knock it off. It isn't fair for this thread to be overtaken by all of this drama, it is really disrespectful to the OP and discourages others from posting. [/mods]

Bullshit. You need to get off your high horse and to say your opinion on this matter, instead of feeling western and enlightened while not giving a shit of people dying and asshole sociopaths like muir spreading lies.

Reactions: tfg345i4u5lw
I'm not sure i want to do that with someone who has said i should be gassed, bombed and bum raped

I have been in life and death situations and managed to get done what i needed to get done, but i am not stupid. i think that conversation would descend into name calling and shouting as we each tried to get our views across.

Typing out texts does at least allow some structure though it is a challenge to respond to all the posts that you bombard me with

The crazy thing is that my views are actually the most pro-safety as regards israel in this whole thread. I'm the one not banging the war drum and yet i'm the one getting threatened and insulted

1.By wanting to disarm and destroy all the western democracies you are the biggest thread to humanity in this forum.
2.The only thing typing let's you is to endlessly bullshit and then to claim you have proof of everything while all you do is spam bullshit on endless and endless pages and then blame people for not reading everything, while inventing whatever the fuck you like.

Anyone would have a different take on this than someone living in Israel right now. Israelis have a right to be emotional.

Here's an interesting perspective on the claim of the US regarding the usage of chemical weapons in Syria:

[video=youtube;WnvNObEOFaU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=WnvNObEOFaU#t=194[/video]

Anyone would have a different take on this than someone living in Israel right now. Israelis have a right to be emotional.

Will you say that if this conflict sparks off world war 3? Or do you think as you were given the 5 minute warning that you might have wished that people had listened to cooler heads?

have you noticed that the russians are also amassing warships in the gulf as well as the US? This is all a form of dialogue between those two super powers

Will you say that if this conflict sparks off world war 3? Or do you think as you were given the 5 minute warning that you might have wished that people had listened to cooler heads?

have you noticed that the russians are also amassing warships in the gulf as well as the US? This is all a form of dialogue between those two super powers

I thought this is all a form of Zionist supremacists trying to take over the world? And how the fuck does your reply have anything to do with what you quoted?