Things are getting serious in Syria | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

Things are getting serious in Syria

I hear that the rising of the sun every morning is a conspiracy organized by the world's cabal of roosters who control it.

If your posts were not terribly formatted, schizophrenic, and drawn-out, I'd actually probably read them.

The same with most people, I imagine.

lol oh so im 'schizophrenic' now? oh that's a peach!

I think i'm a pretty clear communicator. I don't tend to use long pretentious words....i explain myself clearly, take time to answer each of a persons points and i always present other people sharing these views to show that there are people out there often well respected in their fields who are saying the same things

So you say the alternative to this so called truth is global communist anarchy which will be gained by probably killing a few billions of people in civil wars all around the globe? Sounds legit, bro.

no it would be achieved by people turning their back on war and greed

muir indirectly admitting to consciously trying to provoke a civil war everyone on the planet. You wouldn't gas anyone, would you sweet flower child?

No i wouldn't. I think it can happen through a growth in conscious awareness...through conscious, informed choice

Right, 'cause that's what anarchy is all about boys!

Don't forget the girls!

Anarchy is really about the workers managing their own affairs without dictatorial governments

I mean how are all these governments working out for us?

Don't forget the girls!

Anarchy is really about the workers managing their own affairs without dictatorial governments

I mean how are all these governments working out for us?

Well, there hasn't been a war in europe or america for the past what, 70 years? I'd say that's a first.

I hear that the rising of the sun every morning is a conspiracy organized by the world's cabal of roosters who control it.

well then cocka-fucking-doodle-do!

Well, there hasn't been a war in europe or america for the past what, 70 years? I'd say that's a first.

Are you being serious?

You know that europe and north america have been in continual war for the last 70 years right? They have been in conflicts all over the globe....you are aware of that right?

well then cocka-fucking-doodle-do!

No i wouldn't. I think it can happen through a growth in conscious awareness...through conscious, informed choice

I'd gladly accept an electronic monitoring device administered rectally by the cabal overlords if it meant that you'd shut up and harp about something else for once.

More evidence that you're a sleeper agent of the Zionist cabal who've brainwashed you to distract us into submission.

Are you being serious?

You know that europe and north america have been in continual war for the last 70 years right? They have been in conflicts all over the globe....you are aware of that right?

Conflict =/= war. Conflicts are part of life. You don't know shit muir, and that's what scares you the most. You are addicted to the feeling of knowing, and because you are not the president of America and you do not know everything, your mental illness is making you fill up the blanks with the easier explanations that are free on the internet, and do not require any knowledge and experience in any field whatsoever.

I'd gladly accept an electronic monitoring device administered rectally by the cabal overlords if it meant that you'd shut up and harp about something else for once.

More evidence that you're a sleeper agent of the Zionist cabal who've brainwashed you to distract us into submission.

No one is making you read these threads. If you aren't interested then don't engage with it

If you are interested then you can join in on some adult conversation

No one is making you read these threads. If you aren't interested then don't engage with it

If you are interested then you can join in on some adult conversation

I can't engage in ANY political threads because YOU always hijack them! Nobody can!

Reactions: ThisIsWhoIAm
Conflict =/= war. Conflicts are part of life. You don't know shit muir, and that's what scares you the most. You are addicted to the feeling of knowing, and because you are not the president of America and you do not know everything, your mental illness is making you fill up the blanks with the easier explanations that are free on the internet, and do not require any knowledge and experience in any field whatsoever.

There are conflicts and there are conflicts

The environment we create has a big effect on this

I'm sure we have all worked in some job environments that were poisonous and others that were good....it all depends on things like the culture that create an environment

The cabal are lords of chaos....they are creating a world full of conflict

There are conflicts and there are conflicts

The environment we create has a big effect on this

I'm sure we have all worked in some job environments that were poisonous and others that were good....it all depends on things like the culture that create an environment

The cabal are lords of chaos....they are creating a world full of conflict

You truly belong in a mental asylum. I wish you would go to Syria and recruit for the rebels and get raped in the ass from dawn to dusk until you will finally see the truth: You Are Full Of Shit.

I can't engage in ANY political threads because YOU always hijack them! Nobody can!

You can say what you like. But other people have the right to disagree with you

I have consistantly been speaking about syria despite being bombarded with insults from people who simply don't like what they are hearing

You are hijaking the thread with insults and ridicule. Why not say something relating to the issue?

The truth seems to be that you'd rather attack me than contribute something worthwhile to the discussion

You truly belong in a mental asylum. I wish you would go to Syria and recruit for the rebels and get raped in the ass from dawn to dusk until you will finally see the truth: You Are Full Of Shit.

Ok so i'm being told that i'm crazy by the guy who has in the same thread wished me to be bombed, gassed and bum raped?

I can't believe they let people like you handle weapons...except that suits their agenda of violence doesn't it?

You can say what you like. But other people have the right to disagree with you

I have consistantly been speaking about syria despite being bombarded with insults from people who simply don't like what they are hearing

You are hijaking the thread with insults and ridicule. Why not say something relating to the issue?

The truth seems to be that you'd rather attack me than contribute something worthwhile to the discussion

Sometimes attacking the terrorist brings more peace than bending over, let him fuck you in the ass, wait for your turn, and then make a speech on the history of man kind and how democracy helps us become better people while the terrorist is cumming on your face.

Sometimes attacking the terrorist brings more peace than bending over, let him fuck you in the ass, wait for your turn, and then make a speech on the history of man kind and how democracy helps us become better people while the terrorist is cumming on your face.

wow

i'm beginning to get some real insight now into the kind of mindset at work here...i mean i knew it already but its always interesting to see it spelled out

Ok so i'm being told that i'm crazy by the guy who has in the same thread wished me to be bombed, gassed and bum raped?

I can't believe they let people like you handle weapons...except that suits their agenda of violence doesn't it?

Yeah I'm so inadequate, i must be mad to be using violent descriptions when almost a quarter million people have been killed in my neighboring countries, hundreds of thousands of women raped, millions of refugees running away from their countries. It's so inadequate to be blunt when a few months ago hundreds of missiles were fired on my city, hit kidergardens and schools. What would be much more adequate, would be to blame the Zionists on spreading chaos all through the world, while your biggest dream is bringing all the governments in the world down in a "peaceful anarchist rebellion". That sound so not chaotic.