Things are getting serious in Syria | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

Things are getting serious in Syria

I just got off the phone with President Obama and he told me, in strict confidence, that muir eats boogers and that you are a dummy-head.

Lol

More lies...i'm more of a pick it and flick it kind of guy

You have poor sources

Now we've got the pot calling the kettle black.

Its not paranoia if its true

Do you remember when the adults told you that santa claus was real?

It took a while but that perception of reality eventually broke down didn't it? Well there will be others...

One big one we will all have to face upto at some point is a shift in our understanding of the nature of reality itself on a quantum level. It will be like when we learned that the earth was round and not flat

Its going to keep happening to us....we might as well embrace it

If you read the thread you will see how oil, banking and syria are all tied up together in one giant cluster fuck

I did, I just skipped most of your posts. I'm still not seeing the connection between banks and syria, or where Iran and 9/11 come in.

Richard Gage, AIA, the first name I could see and look up,
[h=1]The AIA disowns Richard Gage "AIA" and few architect want to have anything to do with him.[/h]
When peddling his 9/11 claptrap Richard Gage's name is inevitably followed by the initials “AIA” obviously meant to suggest that the AIA (American Institute of Architects) endorses his views and/or that membership in the group is some sort of special honor like being a member of the National Academy of Sciences or Royal Society. But the truth is that full membership in the AIA is open to anyone with a valid US architects license who pays their (tax deductible) dues [1] and the group has fully accepted the “NIST report and recommendations” [2]. Gage obviously knows the former and has acknowledged he was aware of the latter in a letter to the group's president.[3]. The president and board had told him, "We believe that the NIST investigation and the resulting NIST report are valid and credible” [4]. So his use of the acronym is obviously a misleading attempt to beef up his credibility or perhaps he suffers from initial envy and like Fetzer, Jones, Griffin and other prominent truthers wanted the right to string three letters after his name. The group at least once (apparently privately) advised him not to create the impression there was any link between them and his group AE911T [5] But the AIA never AFAIK specifically and publicly disavowed Gage's views.

Not that is until now. Scott Frank, head of media relations for the AIA, told veteran journalist Jeremy Stahl writing for Architect, the group's magazine, “We don’t have any relationship with his organization whatsoever”, “It is somewhat troubling that he sort of portrays the notion that we have a relationship when we certainly do not” and “there is absolutely zero relationship … [between our groups], nor will there ever be in the future.” [6]
http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19339

It is truly bothersome that when I ask a simple question all I get is links to bullshit.

I just got off the phone with President Obama and he told me, in strict confidence, that muir eats boogers and that you are a dummy-head.

Oh please. Think I'm making this up? Think I'm pulling shit out of my ass?

Go search "Robert David Steele" into Wikipedia. If you don't feel like searching...

Wikipedia said:
Robert David Steele Vivas (born 16 July 1952) is an American activist and a former Central Intelligence Agency clandestine services case officer known for his promotion of open source intelligence (OSINT).[1] He is the founder and CEO of OSS.Net as well as the Golden Candle Society. He was a Marine Corps infantry and intelligence officer for twenty years and was the second-ranking civilian (GS-14) in Marine Corps Intelligence Activity from 1988–92, and was also an adjunct instructor at Marine Corps University in the mid-1990s.
Steele was a candidate for the Reform Party's nomination for President of the United States in the 2012 presidential election until 23 February 2012.[2]

I've gotten the chance to know him pretty well, we've talked a lot through email. He's reviewed over 1800+ books on Amazon, his description of what happened on 9/11 really isn't that different from mines.

I did, I just skipped most of your posts. I'm still not seeing the connection between banks and syria, or where Iran and 9/11 come in.

Well that's where you slipped up!

if you want to hear the corporate news angle parroted out then there are plenty of those posts. if you want to hear another perspective then there are a growing number of others on the forum that will give it

I have a solution for all the problems in the middle east:
Why don't we just put all the Israelis in concentration camps and kill them all? That way, the extremist terrorists can finally live in peace, do Tai Chi and dance with butterflies like they always did in the past before Israel was here!

Oh shoot, that didn't sound very politically correct... Hmmm... I have an idea!
Why don't we just put all the Zionists in concentration camps and kill them all?

Because I AM NOT a racist! I am just against crimes against humanity that a small percentage of Israelis are doing that is bringing this whole world into shit. Without them, the middle east would be heaven!

While at it, let's get rid of the USA and England, so the peaceful and wise Zar of Russia Putin can finally show us democracy - what it really is when it's done right!

The most important thing is, though, that all you mobs take your torches, light em up, feel rightous and go hunt the Zionists!

Long live Al kaeda, child raping, Suicide bombing and Shariya law!

God bless [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION], [MENTION=6042]Izan[/MENTION] and all other freedom fighters who are living in their parents basement, eating 500% of what their body needs while kids are dying all over the world from lack of food and medicine, and god bless you guys for using the wonderful resources of prosperity such as democracy and internet to spread useful knowledge that will bring us to a new age of world war 3 and plenty more enlightened and rightous holocausts that will make the world a truly peaceful place.

It's such a good thing you guys are experiencing peace, democracy and prosperity, so you can keep the rest of the world in war, proverty, darkness and dictatorship for the benefit of all man kind.

/wall of text off
/sarcasm off

Reactions: Deathjam
Richard Gage, AIA, the first name I could see and look up,

It is truly bothersome that when I ask a simple question all I get is links to bullshit.

This is fair game.

But instead of looking at the biographies of the people behind the truth movement (there are a lot of character assassinations of them online), look at the hard data presented on the website. Or just watch this, this is a two minute video, this is the last thing I'll ask you to watch.

[video=youtube;Zv7BImVvEyk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zv7BImVvEyk[/video]

Well that's where you slipped up!

if you want to hear the corporate news angle parroted out then there are plenty of those posts. if you want to hear another perspective then there are a growing number of others on the forum that will give it

If your posts were not terribly formatted, schizophrenic, and drawn-out, I'd actually probably read them.

The same with most people, I imagine.

Reactions: ThisIsWhoIAm
I'd imagine that the AIA would want to stick with the government line....much easier that way

We already understand you are against the goverment(s) and the Zionist.

What and who exactly do you stand for? Assad, Iran, Hizbollah, Hamas, Russia, Putin, The Muslim Brotherhood?

WHAT is your message for once? AND DON'T GIVE ME CRAP ABOUT WHO IS BAD AND EVIL. Who is good and why?

Why don't we just put all the Israelis in concentration camps and kill them all? That way, the extremist terrorists can finally live in peace, do Tai Chi and dance with butterflies like they always did in the past before Israel was here!

Why don't we just put all the Zionists in concentration camps and kill them all?

Because I AM NOT a racist! I am just against crimes against humanity that a small percentage of Israelis are doing that is bringing this whole world into shit. Without them, the middle east would be heaven!

While at it, let's get rid of the USA and England, so the peaceful and wise Zar of Russia Putin can finally show us democracy - what it really is when it's done right!

The most important thing is, though, that all you mobs take your torches, light em up, feel rightous and go hunt the Zionists!

God bless [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION], [MENTION=6042]Izan[/MENTION] and all other freedom fighters who are living in their parents basement, eating 500% of what their body needs while kids are dying all over the world from lack of food and medicine, and god bless you guys for using the wonderful resources of prosperity such as democracy and internet to spread useful knowledge that will bring us to a new age of world war 3 and plenty more enlightened and rightous holocausts that will make the world a truly peaceful place.

It's such a good thing you guys are experiencing peace, democracy and prosperity, so you can keep the rest of the world in war, proverty, darkness and dictatorship for the benefit of all man kind.

/wall of text off
/sarcasm off

Heh.

Look dude.

I'm not trying to pin all of the world's evils on "Zionists." I'm not trying to say that they're solely responsible for every bad thing going on in the world, or that what they do is reflective of every single last person in Israel. This is what I'm saying.

1. 9/11 precipitated American military intervention in the Middle East.
2. The evidence is simply irrefutable that the buildings that collapsed on 9/11 went down because of controlled demolition.
3. The evidence is simply irrefutable that there was HEAVY Israeli involvement in 9/11, enough evidence to suggest that they primarily masterminded the event.
4. The United States is following a script which involves invading certain nations in the Middle East (Iran, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, Sudan, Afghanistan) that has been laid out since September 21, 2001. (most likely earlier).

It's not that complicated.

Reactions: muir
Good man, we should be working together

Can i ask you...as a person living in Israel do you feel safe with all this war going on?

Nope. Neither did my parents in the previous wars. Are you suggesting that if it weren't for the Zionists, the Sunn's in the middle east would not want to massacre the Alawi's in the name of the true tribe of Allah?

Heh.

Look dude.

I'm not trying to pin all of the world's evils on "Zionists." I'm not trying to say that they're solely responsible for every bad thing going on in the world, or that what they do is reflective of every single last person in Israel. This is what I'm saying.

1. 9/11 precipitated American military intervention in the Middle East.
2. The evidence is simply irrefutable that the buildings that collapsed on 9/11 went down because of controlled demolition.
3. The evidence is simply irrefutable that there was HEAVY Israeli involvement in 9/11, enough evidence to suggest that they primarily masterminded the event.
4. The United States is following a script which involves invading certain nations in the Middle East (Iran, Iraq, Syria, Libya, Lebanon, Sudan, Afghanistan) that has been laid out since September 21, 2001. (most likely earlier).

It's not that complicated.

Thank god for our lord and savior [MENTION=1871]muir[/MENTION], that has all the best sources, is in terms of logic and reality, is completely sane, and makes good posts, so that we all shall follow.

Was the idea of us working together too boring? Is it more fun to argue? Ok

It was actually the British that invented concentration camps! Thats right, they put the wives and children of boer farmers in concentration camps to try and tame the boers in the boer war in south africa

However if you dig deeper you will find out some interesting stuff about the boer war....for example you will find out that there was a lot of gold and diamonds being mined there.

One of the major players in all this was Cecil Rhodes who set up the De Beers diamond company. You'll never guess who funded him......did you guess? Yes you got it....it was the Rothschilds!

There is a very interesting story i heard about hitler....now this one i'm not sure about so i want to be clear this is pure speculation but apparently Hitlers grandmother worked as a maid for the rothschilds!!

This particular rothschild loved the ladies....he was known to have many misstresses and he also slept with his staff. Nothing wrong with that....

But Hitlers grandmother got pregnant whils tworking for the rothschilds and then left their service....so the story goes

What a twist that would be!

Still we know hitler died don't we? I mean we know where the body was right? Oh wait they never got the body did they cos it was burned outside the bunker.....hmm...well at least we got to see the body of osama bin ladin right? Oh no wait..that one was dumped in the sea with no photos taken of it....hmmm...thats odd...

Well this is where i'm with the cabal lol. In fact i have a number of aims i alignment with them...in fact i'm sprised you've not accused me of being deep undercover!

I would like to see all nation states dissapear just like the cabal. Where i diverge is that i don't want to see them replaced with a central dictatorial government i want to see an anarchist-communist system instead

No the most important thing is that the mob stops banking with the zionist banks that ruined the economy and withdraw support from them politically and financially

Its the zionists who are funding these guys

here is respected middle east journalist Robert fisk asking does Obama not know that in syria he is supporting al quieda?

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...aidas-side-8786680.html?origin=internalSearch

God bless @muir , @Izan and all other freedom fighters who are living in their parents basement, eating 500% of what their body needs while kids are dying all over the world from lack of food and medicine, and god bless you guys for using the wonderful resources of prosperity such as democracy and internet to spread useful knowledge that will bring us to a new age of world war 3 and plenty more enlightened and rightous holocausts that will make the world a truly peaceful place.

/wall of text off
/sarcasm off

You should check out the post i posted above where cabal insider bzrezinski admits that the global political awakening of the masses is stopping the cabal from achieving its war mongering objectives

People need to keep up the good work and keep spreading the info around the web...its working

Last edited:
This is fair game.

But instead of looking at the biographies of the people behind the truth movement (there are a lot of character assassinations of them online), look at the hard data presented on the website. Or just watch this, this is a two minute video, this is the last thing I'll ask you to watch.

please....we are really talking about paranoid folks projecting their nightmares onto a chaoticly complex physical even.
[video=youtube;_kSq663m0G8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kSq663m0G8[/video]

Nope. Neither did my parents in the previous wars. Are you suggesting that if it weren't for the Zionists, the Sunn's in the middle east would not want to massacre the Alawi's in the name of the true tribe of Allah?

I'm saying that the cabal behind zionism are waging constant war not only to make profits but also to control the oil and that these wars are not going to make israeli safer...you should abandon that approach if you want peace

please....we are really talking about paranoid folks projecting their nightmares onto a chaoticly complex physical even.
[video=youtube;_kSq663m0G8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_kSq663m0G8[/video]

You should look into who put that deisal into WT7. if you read dean hendersons book you'll find out!

You'll also find out about the CIA office that got destroyed in that fire which had information about the 2 plus trillion dollars that Donald rumsfeld announced went missing from the military budget the day before the planes hit

The witness testimony in the middle of that seems to come from one of the NIST investigators, but aren't they the guys being accused of helping with the cover up?

I would like to see all nation states dissapear just like the cabal. Where i diverge is that i don't want to see them replaced with a central dictatorial government i want to see an anarchist-communist system instead

muir indirectly admitting to consciously trying to provoke a civil war everyone on the planet. You wouldn't gas anyone, would you sweet flower child?
[MENTION=1]Deathjam[/MENTION] [MENTION=3240]Jill Hives[/MENTION] [MENTION=2240]rawr[/MENTION]

There it is: search for the word anarchy:

Was the idea of us working together too boring? Is it more fun to argue? Ok

It was actually the British that invented concentration camps! Thats right, they put the wives and children of boer farmers in concentration camps to try and tame the boers in the boer war in south africa

However if you dig deeper you will find out some interesting stuff about the boer war....for example you will find out that there was a lot of gold and diamonds being mined there.

One of the major players in all this was Cecil Rhodes who set up the De Beers diamond company. You'll never guess who funded him......did you guess? Yes you got it....it was the Rothschilds!

There is a very interesting story i heard about hitler....now this one i'm not sure about so i want to be clear this is pure speculation but apparently Hitlers grandmother worked as a maid for the rothschilds!!

This particular rothschild loved the ladies....he was known to have many misstresses and he also slept with his staff. Nothing wrong with that....

But Hitlers grandmother got pregnant whils tworking for the rothschilds and then left their service....so the story goes

What a twist that would be!

Still we know hitler died don't we? I mean we know where the body was right? Oh wait they never got the body did they cos it was burned outside the bunker.....hmm...well at least we got to see the body of osama bin ladin right? Oh no wait..that one was dumped in the sea with no photos taken of it....hmmm...thats odd...

Well this is where i'm with the cabal lol. In fact i have a number of aims i alignment with them...in fact i'm sprised you've not accused me of being deep undercover!

The most important thing is, though, that all you mobs take your torches, light em up, feel rightous and go hunt the Zionists![/QUOTES]

No the most important thing is that the mob stops banking with the zionist banks that ruined the economy and withdraw support from them politically and financially

Its the zionists who are funding these guys

here is respected middle east journalist Robert fisk asking does Obama not know that in syria he is supporting al quieda?

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...aidas-side-8786680.html?origin=internalSearch

You should check out the post i posted above where cabal insider bzrezinski admits that the global political awakening of the masses is stopping the cabal from achieving its war mongering objectives

People need to keep up the good work and keep spreading the info around the web...its working

Last edited:
I'm saying that the cabal behind zionism are waging constant war not only to make profits but also to control the oil and that these wars are not going to make israeli safer...you should abandon that approach if you want peace

So you say the alternative to this so called truth is global communist anarchy which will be gained by probably killing a few billions of people in civil wars all around the globe? Sounds legit, bro.