The transgender people in restrooms debate | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

The transgender people in restrooms debate

The movie I think you thinking of is Starship Troopers @Skarecrow Interesting film, the visuals stick with you. Not a great movie but a memorable one somehow...

When I was Germany many of the public lavatories had a single door, turn right for the men's and left for the women's side. That's something you normally don't see in North America

Having lived in/traveled around Europe, in many ways it is very different from the US. I honestly feel like this country is too messed up to do some of the things other countries do with regard to gender, privacy, bathrooms, showering, beaches, etc. Hate to say it, but the mass neurosis which has arisen here due to the conflict between Puritanism and hedonism has created a bunch of unhealthy pervs. Our culture is not healthy with regard to sex and respecting females. If there were unisex bathrooms (and even showers), and public nudity on beaches and in parks, there would be a lot of extra creepiness going on in my opinion. Perhaps everyone would adapt. But I think that a hot naked chick alone on a secluded beach in America would really be in danger of getting gang raped. I know it is dark, but rape culture is alive and well here. Frat boys rape, date rape, drug and rape, gang rape girls on Spring Break every year. And mostly get away with it. In case you haven't heard, the American masses are not that enlightened. What am I doing here? Fuck it, I am moving to New Zealand tomorrow. Also, I spoke to this American guy who visited Europe 40 years ago. It was like non stop orgies. AIDS has really hurt sexual liberation and fun. And now many of us are paranoid, phobic, rejected, frustrated, and bitter. Of course this does not apply in any way to me. Of course. Ten years ago when I was living in Venice, CA, I was pretty much living in the belly of the beast. I have seen some whack shit. And it was a microcosm of the city, state, country, and world. What a beautiful world.

13339437_1708561949231501_4318545618724972335_n.jpg

How did you get my photo?

How did you get my photo?

I’m stalking you...and let me just add...what you were doing last night around 9:38pm was pretty disgusting.

I feel like any and al discussion of transgendered restrooms seems to start on a weird assumption that the police know when a man goes into a women's restroom automatically, when factually they probably only deal with it after it's been reported anyway. A deranged enough guy can already just walk into a women's stall whenever, and in order to find him, police are probably already going out of their way a bit. Is it that much more out of their way to maybe check up on family history, old internet photos, that kind of thing and see if they're really trans? Not sure, but I'm thinking it's not likely to be.

I agree with what is being said about nudity and prudishness. I also believe American is turning more prudish and becoming less sophisticated. Devolving, if you will.
I'm very sensitive about rape as a topic, and the trans discussion makes me so angry when the real predators are so obvious (such as Brock Turner).

So... it would be rad if you started a fun thread about nudity, the human body and how prudish America is. :D

Reactions: aeon
Put the video on line and let the world decide.

[video=youtube;hPcObhez4M0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPcObhez4M0[/video]

Except you had to squat over a mirror to get to your taint.​

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
I feel like any and al discussion of transgendered restrooms seems to start on a weird assumption that the police know when a man goes into a women's restroom automatically, when factually they probably only deal with it after it's been reported anyway. A deranged enough guy can already just walk into a women's stall whenever, and in order to find him, police are probably already going out of their way a bit. Is it that much more out of their way to maybe check up on family history, old internet photos, that kind of thing and see if they're really trans? Not sure, but I'm thinking it's not likely to be.

The Alexandra Zapp murder is proof of this. She was in rest stop bathroom on a Massachusetts highway at night when fewer people are around. The rest stop Burger King hired a known predator with a record (including assaulting a young teen). He walked right into the women's bathroom and attacked her. A trooper was in the men's bathroom and heard the noises of the murder, but arrived too late to save Zapp.
BTW- The creep who murdered Ms Zapp was NOT transgender.

[video=youtube;hPcObhez4M0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPcObhez4M0[/video]

Except you had to squat over a mirror to get to your taint.​

Bwahahahaha!!! Eeeewwww....

Well, in all honesty transgender people aren't male or female. They're sort of stuck in between the two - or in other words, another gender. Mhm, so we should have a third bathroom option for transgender people.

However, that would be quite expensive for small business owners and so on, so I think a sign would do the trick. Whenever a transgender person enters a bathroom they flip a sign that indicates a transgender person is currently in the bathroom, at which point only other transgender people can enter. When all the transgender people are done they can flip the sign back to normal (male/female), which signifies that normal people can now enter.

MWdKvdt.png

Well, in all honesty transgender people aren't male or female. They're sort of stuck in between the two - or in other words, another gender. Mhm, so we should have a third bathroom option for transgender people.

However, that would be quite expensive for small business owners and so on, so I think a sign would do the trick. Whenever a transgender person enters a bathroom they flip a sign that indicates a transgender person is currently in the bathroom, at which point only other transgender people can enter. When all the transgender people are done they can flip the sign back to normal (male/female), which signifies that normal people can now enter.

attachment.php

The bathrooms at the medical clinic I go to are all private and all just have a lock on the door that says “Occupied” or not.
No need for a third option.

The bathrooms at the medical clinic I go to are all private and all just have a lock on the door that says “Occupied” or not.
No need for a third option.

That could work too.

After False Show of Solidarity, House GOPs Block LGBT Protections Bill

Days after the deadliest mass shooting in American history, Republicans in the House of Representatives–
several of whom
failed to even acknowledge
the LGBT community in the wake of the Orlando massacre–
effectively blocked a bill that would have ensured federal contractors can't discriminate on the basis of sexual orientation or gender identity.

Full article - http://www.out.com/news-opinion/201...darity-house-gops-block-lgbt-protections-bill

nofaithtoprove.jpg

There are three genders.

1. Male
2. Female
3. Retarded

You are born either male or female. That's it. No amount of modification will change it.

Last edited:
There are three genders.

1. Male
2. Female
3. Retarded

You are born either male or female. That's it. No amount of modification will change it.

No amount of modification to your post will further explain your disgusting comment.
Grow up.

No amount of modification to your post will further explain your disgusting comment.
Grow up.

Well, you clearly have an affinity toward the issue - which is none of my business. My initial post was a humorous jab, that's all. I could care less whether someone thinks what I have to say is "disgusting" or not.

It's a joke. For adults.

On a reasonable note, my sympathy lies only with those rare individuals born with both male and female genitalia, the ones who truly have an issue with which bathroom to use in public.

On the other side, those born with either male or female genitals are either A. Male, or B., Female, regardless of what they "identify" with.

Reactions: Night Owl
Well, you clearly have an affinity toward the issue - which is none of my business. My initial post was a humorous jab, that's all. I could care less whether someone thinks what I have to say is "disgusting" or not.

It's a joke. For adults.

On a reasonable note, my sympathy lies only with those rare individuals born with both male and female genitalia, the ones who truly have an issue with which bathroom to use in public.

On the other side, those born with either male or female genitals are either A. Male, or B., Female, regardless of what they "identify" with.

It’s not very humorous.
Nor is it adult.

It’s a very childish and insecure thing to say.
You don’t have to care about what I say or “think" (though how you think you know what I’m thinking is curious).
Ignore me...

Your opinion isn’t shared by science and what we know about gender identity and/or being gay, straight, or otherwise.
And your “jab” only perpetuates it all for people to hate someone different from them.

Reactions: James and invisible

It's a joke. For adults.

1. Not funny, in any way...and I'm known for having a pretty decent sense of humor.
2. Seriously immature. Well-adjusted, mature adults don't make "jokes" at the expense of others. You've not only offended those on the forum who are or who have loved ones who identify as transgendered, you've also irritated the crap out of me who has a son with intellectual disability, and probably anyone else who has a loved one who has a mental disability. What the hell does intellectual disability or being "retarded" have to do with gender identity? Grow up.
3. If you can't be respectful with your opinions, keep them to yourself.

Reactions: James and invisible