The transgender people in restrooms debate | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

The transgender people in restrooms debate

Is this directed at me? I'm not sure why, I think people should poop and pee where ever they like. Is that an obsession? Does that make you obsessed? Do you know how genitals work? Do you pee your pants a lot? Perhaps you are projecting. Don't go catching feelings on my account. Please answer all of these questions, thanks.

1. Of course 2. It could be 3. In some ways I have been obsessed but not over such matters 4. A bit more than the average person, yes 5. Its been a long while since that happened and finally, what feelings?

13339437_1708561949231501_4318545618724972335_n.jpg

Reactions: aeon and Asa
And he will serve next to no time for his crime. Because he is white and affluent with such a promising future! We cannot soil his future by holding him accountable for his actions. But god forbid someone transgender just wants to use the restroom in peace! People were hysterical about the gays getting married, too, because they thought that then the gays would want to marry their children... or their dogs. The real predators are guys like this. You wouldn't even blink twice passing him on the street.
/rant. Serenity now.

Reactions: aeon
And he will serve next to no time for his crime. Because he is white and affluent with such a promising future! We cannot soil his future by holding him accountable for his actions. But god forbid someone transgender just wants to use the restroom in peace! People were hysterical about the gays getting married, too, because they thought that then the gays would want to marry their children... or their dogs.
/rant. Serenity now.

I think the Judge in the case should be reprimanded at the very least, though I doubt it will happen.
This piece of shit deserves prison...I think he is sentenced to 6 months in county jail...I don’t wish bad things to happen to people, but maybe someone in jail will teach him what rape is like on the receiving end.

I think the Judge in the case should be reprimanded at the very least, though I doubt it will happen.
This piece of shit deserves prison...I think he is sentenced to 6 months in county jail...I don’t wish bad things to happen to people, but maybe someone in jail will teach him what rape is like on the receiving end.
I wish bad things would happen to people like this. You are all lucky I'm not supreme ruler of the world. He will serve 3 months in jail last I read.

I wish bad things would happen to people like this. You are all lucky I'm not supreme ruler of the world. He will serve 3 months in jail last I read.

We should start an online petition for “the Purge” to happen for realzys once a year...and the rich can’t fly out for the event either...they can try and barricade themselves at home...but were there is a will, there is a way...muhahahahaha.

We should start an online petition for “the Purge” to happen for realzys once a year...and the rich can’t fly out for the event either...they can try and barricade themselves at home...but were there is a will, there is a way...muhahahahaha.
Well, I'm not into The Purge. I'm more into the Punisher for guys like this and other predators.
Good thing we have a legal system that protects them from vigilante or basically any sort of justice!

Well, I'm not into The Purge. I'm more into the Punisher for guys like this and other predators.
Good thing we have a legal system that protects them from vigilante or basically any sort of justice!

Well, hopefully people will recognize him, he should be ostracized, he should have difficulty finding employment or a wife, or living a normal life ever again...because his victim isn’t ever going to be the same - no justice was done here today.

So you do wish bad things would happen.

So you do wish bad things would happen.

No...I don’t wish for him to be raped; but his chances are highly likely...so I DO wish that if it happens he gains a new perspective on his crime.

And he will serve next to no time for his crime. Because he is white and affluent with such a promising future! We cannot soil his future by holding him accountable for his actions. But god forbid someone transgender just wants to use the restroom in peace! People were hysterical about the gays getting married, too, because they thought that then the gays would want to marry their children... or their dogs. The real predators are guys like this. You wouldn't even blink twice passing him on the street.
/rant. Serenity now.

Sorry a fell asleep. Right he will serve no time and walk away because he is white. Sure. Yep thats it. SNOOOZE.

No...I don’t wish for him to be raped; but his chances are highly likely...so I DO wish that if it happens he gains a new perspective on his crime.

Perspective is good.

If you look at places like ancient Greece (not that they are a source of what we would consider by today’s standards, moral fortitude) there was no stigma attached to “doing one’s business”, it was often unisex, you washed off with a rag on a stick.
Everything was all out in the open, often with 36+ seating at some of the bathhouses...just saying, it really wasn’t until certain religions made sex into a sin that we start to see this type of thing vanish.
I think the generation of my son (who is 12 now) just see it as a non-issue.
It is nice to have one’s privacy, and modern life gives us that...but we are the one’s who set those standards mostly due to moral standards stemming from religious morality teachings.

0afe53f866101fc6e4_IMG_3549.JPG

Puritanism ruins everything. It despises Aphrodite as well. The naked body is not shameful.

Puritanism ruins everything. It despises Aphrodite as well. The naked body is not shameful.

I think there is some distinction between privacy/dignity and shame.

I’m not advocating for these type of bathrooms to be brought back without also an option for privacy.
I do think we will see more co-ed type things in the future though...remember that stupid movie...with the giant bugs on another planet? Can’t think of the name...anyhow...there is a scene where all the army recruits are showering together...I could see something like that become the norm one day.
Our culture in the US is pretty far behind as far as what is acceptable nudity and what isn’t...we censor breast-feeding Moms when they have breasts on billboards in Paris.

Reactions: Asa
The movie I think you thinking of is Starship Troopers @Skarecrow Interesting film, the visuals stick with you. Not a great movie but a memorable one somehow...

When I was Germany many of the public lavatories had a single door, turn right for the men's and left for the women's side. That's something you normally don't see in North America

Reactions: Skarekrow
I’m not advocating for these type of bathrooms to be brought back without also an option for privacy.
I do think we will see more co-ed type things in the future though...remember that stupid movie...with the giant bugs on another planet? Can’t think of the name...anyhow...there is a scene where all the army recruits are showering together...I could see something like that become the norm one day.
Our culture in the US is pretty far behind as far as what is acceptable nudity and what isn’t...we censor breast-feeding Moms when they have breasts on billboards in Paris.

I used to go to Greece with a bunch of Norwegians. Bathing suits optional. Not complaining. Tan Scandinavian boobs on full display, including my ex wife's. They use a lot of sunscreen dude.

I used to go to Greece with a bunch of Norwegians. Bathing suits optional. Not complaining. Tan Scandinavian boobs on full display, including my ex wife's. They use a lot of sunscreen dude.

We’re probably one of the most prudish countries (that isn’t Muslim) when it comes to nudity.
And by all means show full frontal and all kinds of naked women in movies, but if some dudes dick pops up it’s shocking and rarely seen...not that I want to see more wang on the big screen, just saying it’s not equal within the genders.
Like I said...we still have people losing their shit when some woman is breastfeeding her child in public (OMG!), give me a fucking break...haven’t they ever read a National Geographic full of African boobs?
People need to chill out and not be fucking weirdos about nudity...dudes need to stop acting like pervs and maybe it will be more acceptable...IDK...I’m sure it’s all related to the “morals” of the Christian right making sex into a sin and something shameful.

Reactions: Tin Man