The Terrifying Trump | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

The Terrifying Trump

Have to say...picking hedge fund managers, bankers, etc. as his cabinet should tell you something right there.
I’m sure he’s really going to reform Wall St...because he’s the common mans’ Champion...really for reasons not limited to - having a big mouth, being the “angry” at the establishment representative, fear-mongering, lying, demeaning candidates and their families, making fun of disabled people, making racist remarks that is still very much alive in the US...yes, blue lives matter, no one is disagreeing with that...and yes all lives matter too...but the whole point of black lives matter was to raise awareness that they are being treated unfairly by our criminal justice system (even though whites and blacks are neck in neck in violent crimes committed).
They are more likely to be shot...2.5X more actually than their white counterparts.
Trump and the republicans have already discounted minorities of all races, not to mention women.
The convention was fear fear fear fear fear fear - I’m Trump and only I can fix it.
His economic plan released recently will continue to funnel money from the working class to the 1% as they enjoy the tax breaks we don’t have the pleasure of being able to use...cause you’re too poor...I’m too poor...
The bottom 80% captured a pathetic 8% of all new wealth in the country last count (it was somewhere around there).
His cabinet again, speaks for itself.
It is not a group that will favor the people over business.

"His economic plan released recently will continue to funnel money from the working class to the 1% as they enjoy the tax breaks we don’t have the pleasure of being able to use...cause you’re too poor...I’m too poor..."

Many of us are poor...how about his tax plan...his 3 tax qualifiers..is it his version of me, myself, & I...after all he alone can fix it...lol
He needs a donation of a bigger shovel so he can dig himself out of his OWN shit in Nov.

"His economic plan released recently will continue to funnel money from the working class to the 1% as they enjoy the tax breaks we don’t have the pleasure of being able to use...cause you’re too poor...I’m too poor..."

Many of us are poor...how about his tax plan...his 3 tax qualifiers..is it his version of me, myself, & I...after all he alone can fix it...lol
He needs a donation of a bigger shovel so he can dig himself out of his OWN shit in Nov.

He’s mentally unstable at best...

“I will have a military that’s so strong and powerful, and so respected, we’re not gonna have to nuke anybody”
Trump “wouldn’t be nuking anybody” because he wouldn’t need to, given America’s defense force, he said in an interview with GQ magazine last November. “I will have a military that’s so strong and powerful, and so respected, we’re not gonna have to nuke anybody,” he said, adding that he would be “amazingly calm under pressure.” Still, Trump told the magazine he wouldn’t get rid of the nuclear weapons because “other people have them” and are “unfortunately gaining more and more.” “It is highly, highly, highly, highly unlikely that I would ever be using them,” he added.

Because that is what we need - more military funding to be wasted while vets live homeless on the streets.
A big fuck you to any and all career politicians who have ever cut funding to vet hospitals, PTSD programs, anti-suicide programs.

His actions in picking the cabinet of economic advisors, with NO actual economists included in it - only bankers and overblown loan-sharks - is frankly retarded, idiocy.
And if you cannot see through his charade of bullshit, his sociopathic change on a dime attitudes and behaviors, his ego-driven climb to kingdom then you are fucking blind as a bat with it’s eyes gouged out and earplugs in.

They are going to continue to sell out main st. until the people have had enough and make that loud and clear with protests, and voting for your Representatives in Congress and elsewhere.
We have poisoned water in Flint MI, thanks to some Republican-libratarian wet-dream gone severely wrong.
You have Nestle bottling millions of gallons of water from LA municipal water while the rest of the state is in a severe drought and many farmers can’t even get water for their crops. It’s another dust-bowl waiting to happen.
Why does the CEO of Nestle think of this?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/george-mcgraw/nestle-chairman-peter-brabeck-water_b_3150150.html

Clean water isn’t a right...
Isn’t that where our taxes are supposed to go...the infrastructure for clean water?
Clean water that we pay bills on every month?
And if you go over while the state is in a drought...well, you get fined.
But not Nestle...just use whatever hasn’t been polluted by fracking yet.

Trump is going to care about this?
Laughable.

50 GOP national security experts oppose Trump

Washington (CNN)

Fifty prominent Republican foreign policy and national security experts -- many veterans of George W. Bush's administration -- have signed a letter denouncing Donald Trump's presidential candidacy and pledging not to vote for him.

The letter, first reported by The New York Times Monday, warns: "We are convinced that in the Oval Office, he would be the most reckless President in American history."
Its signatories include former CIA and National Security Agency Director Michael Hayden, former Director of National Intelligence and Deputy Secretary of State John Negroponte and Eric Edelman, who was Vice President Dick Cheney's national security adviser and has worked closely with Michele Flournoy -- a candidate for secretary of defense in a prospective Clinton administration -- to forge a centrist group of defense experts on key military issues.
It also includes two Homeland Security secretaries under Bush, Tom Ridge and Michael Chertoff, and Robert Zoellick, a former World Bank president, U.S. trade representative and deputy secretary of state.
Trump's campaign responded with a statement from Trump denouncing the signatories as people who deserve the "blame for making the world such a dangerous place."
Many of the same leaders wrote an open letter in March during the Republican primaries condemning Trump and pledging to oppose his candidacy, at a time when other GOP candidates remained in the race.

Full Article - http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/08/polit...-letter-donald-trump-election-2016/index.html

Reactions: brightmoon
Isn’t that where our taxes are supposed to go...the infrastructure for clean water?

I have a right to clean water. So do you. That's why I got a permit and have two wells on my property. Fracking needs to go, but too many people would be out of work. We are our greatest enemies. If Trump were to hire the right people and let them do their jobs, he would most likely be stepping on some big toes. Toes have friends and money, which can hire anything they want to do anything they want. Maybe someone should ask for a grant for helping change the ways we use to get things out from underneath us? There are so many factories across the world that use way too much water, consuming some and destroying the rest. They might clean up a little. We worry about water? We get this: http://pubs.usgs.gov/fs/2014/3109/pdf/fs2014-3109.pdf

Reactions: Sandie33
I have a right to clean water. So do you. That's why I got a permit and have two wells on my property. Fracking needs to go, but too many people would be out of work. We are our greatest enemies. If Trump were to hire the right people and let them do their jobs, he would most likely be stepping on some big toes. Toes have friends and money, which can hire anything they want to do anything they want. Maybe someone should ask for a grant for helping change the ways we use to get things out from underneath us? There are so many factories across the world that use way too much water, consuming some and destroying the rest. They might clean up a little. We worry about water? We get this: http://pubs.usgs.gov/fs/2014/3109/pdf/fs2014-3109.pdf

Hopefully the aquifers that supply your wells don’t ever get fracked.
So what if people have big toes and friends with lots of money - that is precisely the problem in many regards.
You know in many states it’s illegal to collect rain water in barrels?
Water is going to be the new currency.

Getting water from an aquifer takes power. When all the power is cut, generators are brought out. Over a little bit of time, the gasoline runs out.

Our people in office stood by and watched as Turkey cut off the power in Adana at the Incirlik AFB, which hosts nuclear warheads as a deterrent to protect NATO. Our leaders did nothing. You want them to continue running this country in the ground?
3700N 3526E hosts fifty to 100 B-61 tactical nuclear weapons. Here is what one of our Democrats said at a hearing: “I’m concerned about the cost and complexity of the current plan and whether [the B61 bombs] are needed long term,” US Rep. John Garamendi, a Democrat from California, said during the hearing." copied Global Security. He was speaking for all our B-61 bombs. Why say that when they are all around the world protecting allies? Bring them all home, first. Replace them or upgrade them, but don't give away the balance.

What does our current administration do to protect them? They don't even want them. Maybe Hillary will give them to those that don't like us. I seriously doubt Trump would do that or turn a blind eye to power being cut at one of our military bases. I'll take them. Bet I could care for them with half the funds they spend doing it. Wait: maybe they are going to try an abortion on them?

Getting water from an aquifer takes power. When all the power is cut, generators are brought out. Over a little bit of time, the gasoline runs out.

Our people in office stood by and watched as Turkey cut off the power in Adana at the Incirlik AFB, which hosts nuclear warheads as a deterrent to protect NATO. Our leaders did nothing. You want them to continue running this country in the ground?
3700N 3526E hosts fifty to 100 B-61 tactical nuclear weapons. Here is what one of our Democrats said at a hearing: “I’m concerned about the cost and complexity of the current plan and whether [the B61 bombs] are needed long term,” US Rep. John Garamendi, a Democrat from California, said during the hearing." copied Global Security. He was speaking for all our B-61 bombs. Why say that when they are all around the world protecting allies? Bring them all home, first. Replace them or upgrade them, but don't give away the balance.

What does our current administration do to protect them? They don't even want them. Maybe Hillary will give them to those that don't like us. I seriously doubt Trump would do that or turn a blind eye to power being cut at one of our military bases. I'll take them. Bet I could care for them with half the funds they spend doing it. Wait: maybe they are going to try an abortion on them?

You seriously think a winner can rise from the ashes of a Nuclear War?
We have more than enough already.

nukes-4.jpg

If someone nukes the US are we going to nuke them back?
When does armageddon start?
Insanity.

Who started this thread, the guy must be an idiot.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Country Base Custodian
Belgium Kleine Brogel 701 MUNS 10-20
Germany Buchel 702 MUNS 10-20
Italy Aviano 31 FW 50
Gehdi Torre 704 MUNS 20-40
Netherlands Volkel 703 MUNS 10-20
Turkey Incirlik 39 ABW 50-90
TOTAL 150-240
SOURCE

Obviously, many people feel much safer with them.

Clinton did not take care of our people and munitions overseas, like Benghazi.

Country Base Custodian
Belgium Kleine Brogel 701 MUNS 10-20
Germany Buchel 702 MUNS 10-20
Italy Aviano 31 FW 50
Gehdi Torre 704 MUNS 20-40
Netherlands Volkel 703 MUNS 10-20
Turkey Incirlik 39 ABW 50-90
TOTAL 150-240
SOURCE

Obviously, many people feel much safer with them.

Clinton did not take care of our people and munitions overseas, like Benghazi.

Funny how the GOP consistently voted to NOT give the places like Benghazi the requested supplies and personal again and again.
But by all means, believe your propaganda docudrama “21 Hours” or whateverthefuck it’s called.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/10/10/jason-chaffetz-embassy_n_1954912.html

Facts - shmacks...

He’s mentally unstable at best...

“I will have a military that’s so strong and powerful, and so respected, we’re not gonna have to nuke anybody”
Trump “wouldn’t be nuking anybody” because he wouldn’t need to, given America’s defense force, he said in an interview with GQ magazine last November. “I will have a military that’s so strong and powerful, and so respected, we’re not gonna have to nuke anybody,” he said, adding that he would be “amazingly calm under pressure.” Still, Trump told the magazine he wouldn’t get rid of the nuclear weapons because “other people have them” and are “unfortunately gaining more and more.” “It is highly, highly, highly, highly unlikely that I would ever be using them,” he added.

Because that is what we need - more military funding to be wasted while vets live homeless on the streets.
A big fuck you to any and all career politicians who have ever cut funding to vet hospitals, PTSD programs, anti-suicide programs.

His actions in picking the cabinet of economic advisors, with NO actual economists included in it - only bankers and overblown loan-sharks - is frankly retarded, idiocy.
And if you cannot see through his charade of bullshit, his sociopathic change on a dime attitudes and behaviors, his ego-driven climb to kingdom then you are fucking blind as a bat with it’s eyes gouged out and earplugs in.

They are going to continue to sell out main st. until the people have had enough and make that loud and clear with protests, and voting for your Representatives in Congress and elsewhere.
We have poisoned water in Flint MI, thanks to some Republican-libratarian wet-dream gone severely wrong.
You have Nestle bottling millions of gallons of water from LA municipal water while the rest of the state is in a severe drought and many farmers can’t even get water for their crops. It’s another dust-bowl waiting to happen.
Why does the CEO of Nestle think of this?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/george-mcgraw/nestle-chairman-peter-brabeck-water_b_3150150.html

Trump is going to care about this?
Laughable.

Everything Trump says is laughable. I've not encountered a waffler as outlandish. His hands talking & fingerpointing shows He can't be calm. He reminds me of a disturbed rooster. We used to put those in the stew pot...lol. Oops, I don't want that misconstrued as a death wish. They have a wager running at the coffee shop here in town that some crackpot will end him if elected & he doesn't made good on his half-assed promises.
Tensions are building within the community and folks are genuinely scared. :eek:

Everything Trump says is laughable. I've not encountered a waffler as outlandish. His hands talking & fingerpointing shows He can't be calm. He reminds me of a disturbed rooster. We used to put those in the stew pot...lol. Oops, I don't want that misconstrued as a death wish. They have a wager running at the coffee shop here in town that some crackpot will end him if elected & he doesn't made good on his half-assed promises.
Tensions are building within the community and folks are genuinely scared. :eek:

Well now he goes and makes off the cuff remarks about assassinating his opponent.
Clearly he cannot control the time it takes his brain to think it’s dumbass thought until it’s flapping out of his mouth - no filters or thought put into who it might effect.
Not presidential.
And his hands are tiny to boot.

Donald Trump alludes to shooting Hillary Clinton
http://www.smh.com.au/world/us-elec...shooting-hillary-clinton-20160809-gqouut.html

Now its all backpedal, backpedal...I didnt mean it like that...I wasnt inciting violence even though the Secret Service is now involved.
And his GOP supporters - oh it
s all taken out of context.
No, it really isn
t.
He alluded that
someone with a gun out there to take care of her.
All this while
fear mongering to the crowd - Shes gonna take your guns away!!!

Yeah...just like Obama did.
Nice to see that the NRA lobbyists haven’t gotten to Trump yet.

Elizabeth Warren
16 hrs ·

Donald Trump makes death threats because he's a pathetic coward who can’t handle the fact that he’s losing to a girl.

Your reckless comments sound like a two-bit dictator, Donald.
Not a man who wants to lead the greatest democracy on the planet.

Reactions: brightmoon

Late at night I often listen to BBC on my local NPR station.
One thing I often find interesting is the interviews with controversial figures from all over the world.

The interviewers ask really hard questions, much harder than I ever hear from US journalists.
They put the interviewees, mostly high level government officials, on the spot.

The interviewees, for their part, mostly put up intelligent defenses, even if they’re full of shit.

Tonight it was different.
Tonight the BBC interviewed Peter Navarro, an associate professor at some university in my country who’s apparently an adviser to the Trump campaign.

The BBC didn’t really even have to put Navarro on the spot.
He was full of shit from the start, and not at all intelligent.

As soon as Navarro opened his mouth, he sounded so ignorant that it almost seemed like the interviewers were aghast and thrown off their game.

Navarro’s answers had no substance, zilch. What Navarro said was ignorant and really, really, really would reinforce anyone who holds the stereotype of Americans as dangerous buffoons.

The interviewers seemed really disgusted and finally cut him off.
I’m pretty sure the rest of the world is laughing their ass off at how pathetic a representative he was of a presidential candidate in my country.

It was totally awful.
I’m ashamed.

Dear rest of the world, all of us aren’t like this, but too many are.
I apologize that we let people like Trump and his ilk rise high enough to get your attention and to cause such a dangerous situation.

It’s because of our decades long complacency and dereliction of our civic duty to vote and be politically engaged.

We have been stupid that way.
It’s another symptom of too much privilege and too little empathy and foresight, too little wisdom and humility.

We truly lack the kind of humility that comes from being fully engaged with humanity.
I’m sorry.

I will do everything I can to make sure that people like Donald Trump and his surrogates and his endorsers never come anywhere close to the presidency of the United States of America, a country that I love deeply.

http://www.dailykos.com/stories/201...feel-so-embarrassed-right-now?detail=facebook

Benghazi truths are classified, if not already changed. Turkey's truths are public knowledge.

Well now he goes and makes off the cuff remarks about assassinating his opponent.
Clearly he cannot control the time it takes his brain to think it’s dumbass thought until it’s flapping out of his mouth - no filters or thought put into who it might effect.
Not presidential.
And his hands are tiny to boot.

LOL! Yes his off handed hand remark didn't go unnoticed by many of us...any lady knows it's the feet Not the hand size ;)

The SS didn't appreciate his 2nd Amendment remarks either. It's fair to say he's clueless...His lack of understanding about people & how they tick is another minus for him. Apparently he does not realize that a disturbed mind looking to impress him will actually try and attack Her in someway just to follow him.

Some are saying his lack of forethought & dumbassed comments are part of the act. I sarcastically say I like the Donald's camp saying he is completely different off stage...so what now? We voting to elect our next Prez or are we voting in the next lead male Oscar winner?? LOL