The Poo Thread

poop1.png

poop2.png

Reactions: Jill Hives
...wow.

Surprisingly squeamish there, niffer.

Last edited:
LOL...

That LOL really needs to be in all caps. It really isn't the same if it isn't. Stupid caps enforcement.

It is, seeing as the link was presumably supposed to be humorous. Don't expect people to catch on to things you haven't elaborated enough on. Because that would mean someone is ASSUMING something. And you know what they say about assuming. DEAL WITH IT.

It is, seeing as the link was presumably supposed to be humorous. Don't expect people to catch on to things you haven't elaborated enough on. Because that would mean someone is ASSUMING something. And you know what they say about assuming. DEAL WITH IT.

It wasn't humour. The chat was from that IRC channel. That's why I welcomed you to it, and why Stranger linked you to it when you seemed confused, and yet you are still confused and acting in this weird way. That's why you are being called slow.

Okay, okay! so this thread really got me thinking.. To elaborate, my younger sister is well... a bit "flighty." When she was young, family would say she almost looked asian. She really began to ponder on that idea. She's almost 20 yrs old, and she's still fascinated with asian culture. I don't know if she's joking or not, because she never says otherwise, but she claims asians are her "real family."

NOW, here is what I don't understand: she LOVES to bring up the subject of poop! My guess is that she was in her room, maybe learning about practiced traditions of asians that prove good health.. what I mean is in asian culture, people really seem to know a great deal about health and wellness. I assume many aren't afraid to bring up the subject of poo, if it encourages health-talk. Maybe, just maybe, my sister was in her room, watching a youtube video of some asian talking about poo with a serious face expression (and she decided to mimic his/her behavior to be humorous).

Thanks [MENTION=3998]niffer[/MENTION] ! I think I know why my sis is obsessed with poop-talk now! hehe

DEALING WITH IT.
And by it, I mean this entire exchange.
For the LOLs.

I definitely know what they say about assuming, and you did the exact same thing when you assumed it was supposed to be a joke. Which, really is hilarious. /patpat

I'm constipated :(