[ENTJ] - The Perfect Man | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

[ENTJ] The Perfect Man

Should men fuse with A.I and eventually trancend their humanity?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh God, I just thought of someone
Yes, yes.. He was \ is a fan of saying D**g isn't he? I adored him, even still somehow. When I heard the word it shot me back in time lol. I'm not really sure he had any filter at all, in fact, unfortunately. :sweatsmile::tearsofjoy:

Yes, yes.. He was \ is a fan of saying D**g isn't he? I adored him, even still somehow. When I heard the word it shot me back in time lol. I'm not really sure he had any filter at all, in fact, unfortunately. :sweatsmile::tearsofjoy:
"Filter" isn't necessarily a good thing. People really should say how they see it, because otherwise they're creating the problem of needing a "filter". Frankness should be the norm.

"Filter" isn't necessarily a good thing. People really should say how they see it, because otherwise they're creating the problem of needing a "filter". Frankness should be the norm.
Actually, if you've seen me about here much, you'll know I'm unusually straight forward, even at the sake of harmony for an INFJ. That's for two reasons, one because I also have decently developed Fi 60% and Fe 85%, in example. I'm a 468 on the enneagram, and I have a faith so I do believe we should strive to be honest, fully.

With that said, there is a difference between being frank and being vulgar. Honesty and vulgarity for the hell of it have nothing to do with one another. Besides I like a good joke, morbid jokes too, perverted jokes as well, to an extent. But I'm just saying that I don't like the word dong and cunt, if that's ok lol

Actually, if you've seen me about here much, you'll know I'm unusually straight forward, even at the sake of harmony for an INFJ. That's for two reasons, one because I also have decently developed Fi 60% and Fe 85%, in example. I'm a 468 on the enneagram, and I have a faith so I do believe we should strive to be honest, fully.

With that said, there is a difference between being frank and being vulgar. Honesty and vulgarity for the hell of it have nothing to do with one another. Besides I like a good joke, morbid jokes too, perverted jokes as well, to an extent. But I'm just saying that I don't like the word dong and cunt, if that's ok lol
If you don't like them, you don't like them. What are the effects of someone being vulgar, and why do they matter?

The only thing people have to do, is accept themselves. Everything else reveals itself once that's accomplished. There is no self-development, but self-understanding. Through this understanding, you appear "better", but you're just more aware of yourself, and are thus able to do good to the good monkey you are.
No self development????

'The fuck you on about?

If you don't like them, you don't like them. What are the effects of someone being vulgar, and why do they matter?
Meh this conversation is off topic of the OP. Let's not keep derailing. Besides I have to go wash my hair, feed my imaginary cat, that kind of stuff.

No self development????

'The fuck you on about?
What constitutes your concept of self-development?
No self development????

'The fuck you on about?
How would you articulate the idea of self-development of a human being?

EDIT: I tried to delete the first wording as I did not like it, but I'll just keep it. This improvement is what I call self-development. (I don't actually; it's just honing skills.) The concept of "self" can be far from static, but the mind always operates based on the same mechanisms. It's understanding these mechanisms, which I call self-understanding.

Reactions: grt$5vb
@Jopetzki Daily refining myself, as we should do.

Do you mean unlearning damage and trauma, etc.? As in, we are trying to get back to our former unblemished state?

@Jopetzki Daily refining myself, as we should do.

Do you mean unlearning damage and trauma, etc.? As in, we are trying to get back to our former unblemished state?

I'm not sure I get you, but I'd just call that honing your skills. You are a perfect being with imperfect actions. Someone's knowledge can be faulty, but it doesn't make that person "wrong" for being what they psychobiologically are. Sure you can choose to bump your head against a wall real hard, but becoming a psychopath due to brain damage doesn't really make you "better" either, though it certainly alters what you are.

Some people may be deemed heavily traumatized by the medical community, but almost everyone seems self-ignorant to me. People might suppress themselves or not see very deep into the logical patterns of their experience, but they most certainly don't understand themselves. It's not like I could go ahead and imagine my reaction to different situations with countless of factors with perfect accuracy either, but I just try to accept everything in the moment. It doesn't matter what I feel or what I think. It's just the way things are, and as long as I keep my mindset of acceptance, I will certainly be closer to the perfect being that I am behind all the delusions of imperfection often caused by feelings of insecurity or anxiety or guilt.

I'm not sure I get you, but I'd just call that honing your skills. You are a perfect being with imperfect actions. Someone's knowledge can be faulty, but it doesn't make that person "wrong" for being what they psychobiologically are. Sure you can choose to bump your head against a wall real hard, but becoming a psychopath due to brain damage doesn't really make you "better" either, though it certainly alters what you are.

Some people may be deemed heavily traumatized by the medical community, but almost everyone seems self-ignorant to me. People might suppress themselves or not see very deep into the logical patterns of their experience, but they most certainly don't understand themselves. It's not like I could go ahead and imagine my reaction to different situations with countless of factors with perfect accuracy either, but I just try to accept everything in the moment. It doesn't matter what I feel or what I think. It's just the way things are, and as long as I keep my mindset of acceptance, I will certainly be closer to the perfect being that I am behind all the delusions of imperfection often caused by feelings of insecurity or anxiety or guilt.
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you are not identifying as INJ.

I am in no way a perfect being and neither is anyone else. I appreciate you explaining your perspective, though.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you are not identifying as INJ.

I am in no way a perfect being and neither is anyone else. I appreciate you explaining your perspective, though.
I do identify as an INFJ, although I'm open to suggestions.

I do not speak of subjective perfection - "better" or "worse". I am speaking of the absolute perfection of the logical consistency of the universe, which you are part of. Everything is just as it should be. Taking into account all of the different factors in the universe and their interplay, it is only logical that this is the result. And you are a physical being, capable of perhaps altering your brain structure through whatever head trauma or medication, but never capable of directly altering your "self". You can choose to go to nature and relax for 5 hours instead of going to a warzone to relax for 5 hours, and then you would exhibit potentially adequate self-understanding. However, healthy choices don't change you, but only where you apply yourself. It's more pleasurable to apply my empathy towards someone feeling happy, than it is to do the same towards someone feeling "Not angry!!!1".

Last edited:
I do identify as an INFJ, although I'm open to suggestions.

I do not speak of subjective perfection - "better" or "worse". I am speaking of the absolute perfection of the universe, which you are part of. Everything is just as it should be. Taking into account all of the different factors in the universe and their interplay, it is only logical that this is the result. And you are a physical being, capable of perhaps altering your brain structure through whatever head trauma or medication, but never capable of directly altering your "self". You can choose to go to nature and relax for 5 hours instead of going to a warzone to relax for 5 hours, and then you would exhibit potentially adequate self-understanding. However, healthy choices don't change you, but only where you apply yourself. It's more pleasurable to apply my empathy towards someone feeling happy, than it is to do the same towards someone feeling "Not angry!!!1".
This seems like a gross oversimplification to me, but I subscribe to creationism, so we're not going to have a meeting of the minds there.

Thank you for your time, but I don't want to continue derailing the thread.

We actually all enjoy flaws on some level.
Make sure your flaws don't drive people towards insanity, or if they do just stay the hell away from those people.

Reactions: grt$5vb
You know, fair point. I usually say that I don't give a shit what people think but unfortunately you kind of have to in order to survive.
Survive in what way, Pin? Is it a matter of validating existence? Bluntly, do you think that without their approval or notice, you would be invalidated?

On another note, I think a "better" man is a tricky conversation to have, but I would say that I think I've only met good people in general. In that sense, I've only ever met good men. People are always multi faceted but I'm a strong believer of finding goodness throughout those complexities somewhere. Usually, there is good but I personally think to me this is possible only because I tend to try not to judge even that which I think is the worst features of the person. If it's there and it's not something I can live with, I simply take my space. But essentially, it's hard for me to submit to this thought of order of that which is better or worse because each one is different. But if I take a reference point, as in for example that which is better or worse for me as a partner where I and my needs are the reference points, then the decision making of which would make the better partner or worse partner becomes a different conversation, too.

Basically, I'm saying, there's one person for each. However if the strife to be better is to be on top of the pyramid in terms of a worldly definition of a "perfect" man, I think what is being created here is a cult with its own systems and ranks. As far as the totality of the world is concerned, I don't think there'll ever be any true rank of power since it's all fallible. Hence, there will never be a perfect man.