[ENTJ] - The Perfect Man | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

[ENTJ] The Perfect Man

Should men fuse with A.I and eventually trancend their humanity?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
:thonking:
52q65c.jpg

34adf421a13ef80e8998c1f6581821d8.jpg

That's fine.

Your OP seems to indicate that you're more concerned with being accepted than with being 'good', however. It's about the judgement of others. Your quest for self-improvement is admirable, but what's your priority?
You know, fair point. I usually say that I don't give a shit what people think but unfortunately you kind of have to in order to survive.

Ok... but I still don't know what it is. I'm having a blonde moment. Descriptions please.
say doggie when both got dongs, and one gets some fondling too.

say doggie when both got dongs, and one gets some fondling too.
Oh! Ok, how bout next time just say "two men in the doggy position, and one is reaching around for the others jewels" or something lol. I could have lived happily without the word dongs but otherwise I got it now! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Thank you though, sir.

Oh! Ok, how bout next time just say "two men in the doggy position, and one is reaching around for the others jewels" or something lol. I could have lived happily without the word dongs but otherwise I got it now! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Thank you though, sir.
Aversion to don..s huh? They're not all bad. :tearsofjoy:

Aversion to don..s huh? They're not all bad. :tearsofjoy:
Oh no aversions here. Male appendages are fantastic, not that I've seen many, but yes, in a serious RS \ marriage context they're the best. Just certain words kill my soul, like d**g, cu**, sl*t.. you get the idea. -.-

Oh no aversions here. Male appendages are fantastic, not that I've seen many, but yes, in a serious RS \ marriage context they're the best. Just certain words kill my soul, like d**g, cu**, sl*t.. you get the idea. -.-
Ah. Yea, k. I see where you're coming from. Hmm, watch out for Australia! -favored homies, even, could find themselves being a "good c...." ...nevermind. ;)

The only thing people have to do, is accept themselves. Everything else reveals itself once that's accomplished. There is no self-development, but self-understanding. Through this understanding, you appear "better", but you're just more aware of yourself, and are thus able to do good to the good monkey you are.