[ENTJ] - The Perfect Man | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

[ENTJ] The Perfect Man

Should men fuse with A.I and eventually trancend their humanity?

• Yes.

• No.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Idk what the hell is going on lately..I have a few close male friends with good jobs who hate women that simply use them for money. However those friends had short relationships with women that refused to accept money, and who preferred to pay their own way. EVERY. ONE. broke it off with these women because they felt they weren't needed, almost insecure about it. Though they admitted they felt these women genuinely cared. AHHH SO CONFUSING?! LOL
Soooo she wasn't using you, but that still posed a problem anyway wtf? Lol
giphy.gif
I feel many like that want to "take care of their woman" or in extreme cases, have somebody financially dependent on them. Refusing money doesn't give that satisfaction, but neither does being used for only that.
But. That's speculation for me. Somebody else may have much better insight.
Hmm it's interesting. My current bf really enjoys taking care of me financially, I think his love language is gifts, and I had convos early on about how it was important to me that I pay for myself. But it was going to be conflict eventually because he can afford to do things I can't and he wanted me to come along so I had to concede to him and trust that he is doing it because he wants to.

It's a hard line to walk because for centuries women didn't have economic freedom and then were dependent. In the modern era it's a choice to be supported by a man so a woman in that sense is being vulnerable by giving up that, AC a man is vulnerable in the sense of being potentially exploited. I've always been a 50/50 split everything person but I'm learning to allow people to give to me.

Hmm it's interesting. My current bf really enjoys taking care of me financially, I think his love language is gifts, and I had convos early on about how it was important to me that I pay for myself. But it was going to be conflict eventually because he can afford to do things I can't and he wanted me to come along so I had to concede to him and trust that he is doing it because he wants to.

It's a hard line to walk because for centuries women didn't have economic freedom and then were dependent. In the modern era it's a choice to be supported by a man so a woman in that sense is being vulnerable by giving up that, AC a man is vulnerable in the sense of being potentially exploited. I've always been a 50/50 split everything person but I'm learning to allow people to give to me.

Yeah but sometimes it feels good for ones self to reward themselves for working hard, because you earned it you know? A gift is cool, but if I hear choice phrases that imply I now owe them something like sex or I'm somehow indebted then Ill just shut the gift train DOWN lol
If it wasn't because they wanted to simply do something nice, and just for some self benefiting agenda then piss off honestly.