The Nine Muses Personality Quiz | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The Nine Muses Personality Quiz

I chose Nova and got it, I chose mostly science and history stuff but came out Comedy. Probably because most of human history and politics is a great cosmic joke XD.

Love the gift of laughter? Thalia, patron goddess of comedy, may be the reason. Her name means "The Flourishing" because she brings fame to those she favors. She is often depicted with a comic mask and a cane (perhaps to drag un-funny people off stage...

Attachments

• result_thalia.gif
    result_thalia.gif
    83.7 KB · Views: 9
result_title_melpomene.gif

Do you have a taste for sad songs and tragedies? If so, your muse may be Melpomene, patron goddess of tragedy. Melpomene is often represented by a tragic mask and is sometimes depicted with a crown of cypress leaves and a club. Despite her tragic side, Melpomene means "The Songstress" because her chanting and singing inspires listeners. You are likely to be a firm believer in finding beauty everywhere, even in the darkness of tragedies. The next time you find yourself growing too maudlin, perhaps you could call upon Melpomene to help you find music in your sorrow.

Learn more about Melpomene

Erato : love poetry

result_terpsichore.gif

Do you find any excuse to bust out your dance moves? Yeah? Then your muse is probably Terpsichore, patron goddess of dancing. Her name means "The Whirler," and she must be exhausted because she usually appears seated with a lyre. Since you seem to express yourself most naturally through dancing, perhaps the next time you cut the rug you'll call upon Terpsichore to give you the gift of graceful movement and some inspiration for some new

--------------------------------------------------------

Honestly I don't think it could be more incorrect lol