The line between conspiracy theorists and rational skepticism as a logical analysis | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

The line between conspiracy theorists and rational skepticism as a logical analysis

An argument without evidence can be disagreed with without evidence. You say it exists. I say it doesn't.

lol

say what you like

I'll explain the conspiracy on the purely physical plane if you want and you can check into anything i'm saying

Ok you leave it to the rest of us to sort out then....enjoy your holiday from reality

Rather, enjoy interacting with people who choose life rather than death.

Thanks for the talk. It has helped me to review this issue.

Welcome brother.

lol

say what you like

I'll explain the conspiracy on the purely physical plane if you want and you can check into anything i'm saying

Your evidence is often times correct, your conclusions...not so much. Relating it back to the point of this thread, that's a difference between you and a rational skeptic

Welcome brother.

.. but I don't want this to be a slight against Muir. There is a voice in this world which entices and tries to convince but really has no power. We give it power by listening and generating fear.

I just wish more happened when you stop listening, like instantaneously. It's a good thing I have other interests.

Cheers for the welcome. Have you had a similar experience or is it that you prefer a scientific view of things?

.. but I don't want this to be a slight against Muir. There is a voice in this world which entices and tries to convince but really has no power. We give it power by listening and generating fear.

I just wish more happened when you stop listening, like instantaneously. It's a good thing I have other interests.

Cheers for the welcome. Have you had a similar experience or is it that you prefer a scientific view of things?

It was your statement about prefering life to death which I was affirming, I was also trolling Muir, to be honest, he figures that anyone who disagrees with him are masonic agents of the illuminati.

I think he believes he is living Assasins Creed.

lol

you have no idea that you are sleep walkig towards death

Why do you think i care so much about these issues?

It's because i choose life

I will not walk blind to my destruction

Your evidence is often times correct, your conclusions...not so much. Relating it back to the point of this thread, that's a difference between you and a rational skeptic

All you dio is make vague statements and accusations

For example: 'your conclusions'....what conclusions?

Stop hiding behind vagueness and start pinning down some specifics

If i have made a point you disagree with then zoom in on that and i will show you why i have said what i've said

It was your statement about prefering life to death which I was affirming, I was also trolling Muir, to be honest, he figures that anyone who disagrees with him are masonic agents of the illuminati.

Not true

I think a lot of people are being used as dupes becauae they are ignorant of certain things like their banking system

I don't play computer games and have never played assasisns creed neither do i have any knowledge about it beyond havign seen flashes of people jumping about buildings on TV adverts

I live in scotland which has a strong masonic history

We have a legend here that the templars came here when they fled France as the government clamp down came

So i do have an interest in them and have read lots of history and 'psuedo-history' books on the matter

All you dio is make vague statements and accusations

For example: 'your conclusions'....what conclusions?

Stop hiding behind vagueness and start pinning down some specifics

If i have made a point you disagree with then zoom in on that and i will show you why i have said what i've said

Ooooh the drama, the epic struggle, the privileged knowledge and insight you possess :D :D :D

Not true

I think a lot of people are being used as dupes becauae they are ignorant of certain things like their banking system

I don't play computer games and have never played assasisns creed neither do i have any knowledge about it beyond havign seen flashes of people jumping about buildings on TV adverts

I live in scotland which has a strong masonic history

We have a legend here that the templars came here when they fled France as the government clamp down came

So i do have an interest in them and have read lots of history and 'psuedo-history' books on the matter

You still figure that I'm a masonic secret agent flashing gang signs or whatever at other forum members?

I get you now.

Having had unusual experiences myself I tend to want to understand and somehow allieviate the cycle of paranoia which can come about from following information trails as such as after a time it's better to do something else.

I have another brother who barely interacts with the world and has real issues with women due to reading too much about the Illuminati and other such materials. He already had major trust issues and all that stuff pushed at the more anti social aspects of his character. It's not a good thing to observe. The more peaceable one becomes around someone caught in religious fervour the more they suspect you. It is a hard thing to observe.

Last edited:
lol

you have no idea that you are sleep walkig towards death

Why do you think i care so much about these issues?

It's because i choose life

I will not walk blind to my destruction

Gosh. I suppose this is where I am being tasked to reveal my knowledge or.. die?

Instead I would prefer to have a late breakfast.

If we are to speak again, try using open questions. Can't be doing with too much impending doom.

I get you now.

Having had unusual experiences myself I tend to want to understand and somehow allieviate the cycle of paranoia which can come about from following information trails as such as after a time it's better to do something else.

I have another brother who barely interacts with the world and has real issues with women due to reading too much about the Illuminati and other such materials. He already had major trust issues and all that stuff pushed at the more anti social aspects of his character. It's not a good thing to observe. The more peaceable one becomes around someone caught in religious fervour the more they suspect you. It is a hard thing to observe.

Any sort of skepticism or even simple disinterest, isnt going to chime well with a true believer of any sort.

There's a lot of the crazier ideological strains or politics or conspiracy theories remind me of the margins of fandom too, like the nuttier team edward and team jacob stuff at the time when Twilight still had appeal instead of being seen for what it was/is today (hopefully), the assasin's creed jibe was first made on this forum by another poster but its relevent too because the same sorts of personality structures or character structures I think is underlying it all.

I dont know how much of it is accidential but I think most of it is unconscious.

Any sort of skepticism or even simple disinterest, isnt going to chime well with a true believer of any sort.

There's a lot of the crazier ideological strains or politics or conspiracy theories remind me of the margins of fandom too, like the nuttier team edward and team jacob stuff at the time when Twilight still had appeal instead of being seen for what it was/is today (hopefully), the assasin's creed jibe was first made on this forum by another poster but its relevent too because the same sorts of personality structures or character structures I think is underlying it all.

I dont know how much of it is accidential but I think most of it is unconscious.

Absolutely! I can't converse well enough yet to openly psycho-analyse this aspect so can only use my own experience and observations - but I too see it is definitely linked to the unconscious.

Personally, I am on a bit of a quest to tease apart what is me and what is the other due to having experience of rages as a child and being aware of the supernatural. Things which are 'special' became a dominant interest because of these factors and I think I have been trying to control my feelings from experiencing too much raw, primal emotion. Now, this has been useful in many regards as I do trust my intuition but when I found out about the Illuminati/evil beyond what I could already sense supernaturally it really threw me! - but I am determined to focus on enjoying my life and being a better communicator and friend. It's like being perpetually bullied otherwise and really I think it best to unravel the unconscious and live.

Somehow, it lands back to Conspiracy.

To say: We have logical analysis which arises from a conspiracy.
is a common conpiracy theorist statement.

We need to wake up.
The truth is ouchder.

Absolutely! I can't converse well enough yet to openly psycho-analyse this aspect so can only use my own experience and observations - but I too see it is definitely linked to the unconscious.

Personally, I am on a bit of a quest to tease apart what is me and what is the other due to having experience of rages as a child and being aware of the supernatural. Things which are 'special' became a dominant interest because of these factors and I think I have been trying to control my feelings from experiencing too much raw, primal emotion. Now, this has been useful in many regards as I do trust my intuition but when I found out about the Illuminati/evil beyond what I could already sense supernaturally it really threw me! - but I am determined to focus on enjoying my life and being a better communicator and friend. It's like being perpetually bullied otherwise and really I think it best to unravel the unconscious and live.

Erich Fromm writes a lot about the social unconscious and social character, those were his grand theories anyway, I think reading his stuff can assist in developing the insight necessary to be able to cope critically with how things are.

Erich Fromm writes a lot about the social unconscious and social character, those were his grand theories anyway, I think reading his stuff can assist in developing the insight necessary to be able to cope critically with how things are.

I have read The art of loving by Fromm and his books will take pride of place in my study. Well, they will take up a lot of space as he he wrote a lot! Have you read much from him?

http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/8788.Erich_Fromm

You still figure that I'm a masonic secret agent flashing gang signs or whatever at other forum members?

I don't remember saying that and neither would i care. I've debated freemasons, zionists, israeli military and god knows what else

I get you now.

Maybe it just became painful for your brother to be around such deep rooted ignorance