The line between conspiracy theorists and rational skepticism as a logical analysis | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

The line between conspiracy theorists and rational skepticism as a logical analysis

The factors that make life good operate on different levels and timeframes

So lets say that you are hungry and you come across some bananas on a railway line. You sit eating the bananas on the railway track enjoying the sun on your face....life is sweet....there's nothing to think about except your immediate problem which is hunger and you have managed to solve that for the time being

However because you are not paying attention to events further afield you are unaware of the train that is hurtling towards you

There are events hurtling towards us all

Now on my own i can't do anything about that and neither can you on your own

But if everyone is aware of those events then together as a society we CAN do something

If we do not do anything then we'll enjoy our bananas until we're squashed

Knowing about the train coming does produce some fear yes but it can be managed and dealt with but it doesn't create the terror that comes from the sudden and unannounced arrival of the reality train

I understand what you are saying but have concluded that the eating of the bananas and contemplating where they came from (particularly with persons of a similar leaning or a higher order) conquers all as the 'train' by and large is a big fat red herring.

A little background. I found out for sure that God exists a few years ago and wanted to warn everyone. The means I used were aspirational, not inspirational and I found out I was very insecure about a lot of things and had no way of communicating these.

Of course do as you feel necessary and you may be in a better place than I but really, when the focus is on what you are fighting for the dynamic changes. Otherwise, the message will also be a message which is fear based.

I understand what you are saying but have concluded that the eating of the bananas and contemplating where they came from (particularly with persons of a similar leaning or a higher order) conquers all as the 'train' by and large is a big fat red herring.

A little background. I found out for sure that God exists a few years ago and wanted to warn everyone. The means I used were aspirational, not inspirational and I found out I was very insecure about a lot of things and had no way of communicating these.

Of course do as you feel necessary and you may be in a better place than I but really, when the focus is on what you are fighting for the dynamic changes. Otherwise, the message will also be a message which is fear based.

I kinda see the fear as being there already due to the events going on around us...this really ramped up with 911 and has gone stratospheric ever since

I'm basically just making sense of it

I kinda see the fear as being there already due to the events going on around us...this really ramped up with 911 and has gone stratospheric ever since

I'm basically just making sense of it

Oh, I see. Cultural considerations are pertinent and September 11th was certainly a massive turning point. I hope you weren't touched on a personal level.

I keep a finger on my pulse when reading about bad shit like that but altogether I am convinced that all these 'catastrophes' are well seasoned man made editions, created to keep us in the lower quadrants of fear, hate and guilt. So it is better to not let that dark energy surround us too much. All in all I am happy to have found a meditation route which helps me to eliminate fear. Gosh, we are so much more than this! Then again my year off from reading about conspiracy theories ends on November 18th. Please pull me back if I get lost?

Thanks for allowing me to get a clearer vibe to who you are.

Oh, I see. Cultural considerations are pertinent and September 11th was certainly a massive turning point. I hope you weren't touched on a personal level.

I keep a finger on my pulse when reading about bad shit like that but altogether I am convinced that all these 'catastrophes' are well seasoned man made editions, created to keep us in the lower quadrants of fear, hate and guilt. So it is better to not let that dark energy surround us too much. All in all I am happy to have found a meditation route which helps me to eliminate fear. Gosh, we are so much more than this! Then again my year off from reading about conspiracy theories ends on November 18th. Please pull me back if I get lost?

Thanks for allowing me to get a clearer vibe to who you are.

If you want to get an idea of the pre-existing fear out there then just read some of the threads

For example there is a thread on sealing off africa and letting ebola run its course

I have had nothing to do with that thread so i can't be accused of stirring up fear there

Do you know why those people are discussing sealing off africa?

Its because they are afraid...they are afraid that ebola is going to reach them

They watch the mainstream media news and the subtext of the mainstream news is: ''BE AFRAID BE VERY AFRAID! but don't do anything about it''

What i do here is explain the truth about the seemingly unrelated chaos portrayed on the MSM

If you think about it.....their vision of the world is far more scary than the one i present here. Think about it.....they live in a world full of random and seemingly unrelated events which depict an entire species gone insane

I live in a world where most of the species is sane but in which a small group of insane people are orchestrating all the events.

See the difference? In their vision of the world there can be no solution....the world is just runaway batshit insane

In my world there is a solution which is to tackle the insane cabal behind all the crazyness

I offer another very positive message in my posts which perhaps some are not cogniscent of but it is a message i have put across since the first day i came to this forum

Many people are feeling afraid or depressed or out of sorts or listless or without hope and they don't know why. The system through its 'health' services tells them that there is something wrong with them and that they must take medication to fix themselves

Whereas i am saying to people that the problem is not with them and that in fact they feel these negative emotions because the world is insane and that there is a reason why the world is insane

For those able to get passed their ''ignore all so called 'conspiracy theory''' programming i even offer them the reason why the world is insane

But don't accuse me for creating the fear that is there already.....i'm not doing that.....i am anchoring the fear into a conscious understanding of why things are happening the way they are and I even offer solutions as to what can be done about it

Imagine whatever bad things you like about me....but the truth is right there in my posts going back years.....i say the problem is the system and i say the system exists that way becuase of a cabal and that we can change the system if we become aware of and tackle the cabal

It's a message of hope.....not of random, terrifiying and inexplicable chaos

Last edited:
Muir.

I have since found a body of your posts and have been reading them. Please understand that my initial reactions were of concern without any real knowledge of who you are. My brother is like yourself and has gone deep into the matters which you describe. I adore my brother. I have been able to guide him to also be grounded and that is what I was looking to discern here.. the who and what grounds YOU.

Hope you get that aspect of me.

Therefore I do assert the importance of being cautious as the things you speak off are dense, dark energy matter which will be eliminated and protection is needed to keep oneself grounded. I hope you have this in an accessible and practical way within your life. Those who are in the dark are not affected, only those who are awake.

Muir.

I have since found a body of your posts and have been reading them. Please understand that my initial reactions were of concern without any real knowledge of who you are. My brother is like yourself and has gone deep into the matters which you describe. I adore my brother. I have been able to guide him to also be grounded and that is what I was looking to discern here.. the who and what grounds YOU.

Hope you get that aspect of me.

Therefore I do assert the importance of being cautious as the things you speak off are dense, dark energy matter which will be eliminated and protection is needed to keep oneself grounded. I hope you have this in an accessible and practical way within your life. Those who are in the dark are not affected, only those who are awake.

Lol

The giant is waking up and nothing I or you do will stop it (and i want it to wake up)

Reactions: rawr
Lol

The giant is waking up and nothing I or you do will stop it (and i want it to wake up)

I can't answer without preaching, which I am opposed to doing. Children of the light by Peter L Martinez explained everything to my understanding.

Lol

I can't answer without preaching, which I am opposed to doing as these things are to do with unfoldments more than believing what I say. A step into the light by Peter L Martinez explains everything, to my understanding.

I can't answer without preaching, which I am opposed to doing. Children of the light by Peter L Martinez explained everything to my understanding.

I have a nice bucket of sand for you to bury your head in if you like?

I have a nice bucket of sand for you to bury your head in if you like?

The us and them issue catches all in the same lower quadrants. I have been astutely aware of this for so very long. Especially the well meaning ones. I will dodge that wherever I see it and if this is regarded as burying my head, so be it. It is my assessment that it is not so.

Ok, thanks for the chat anyway x

The us and them issue catches all in the same lower quadrants. I have been astutely aware of this for so very long. Especially the well meaning ones. I will dodge that wherever I see it and if this is regarded as burying my head, so be it. It is my assessment that it is not so.

Ok, thanks for the chat anyway x

Oop its a hit and run!

Listen don't be fooled by the people steering the new age movement

The new age movement is the religious wing of the new world order

I'm not saying all of it is bad or that all involved are bad....i'm just saying that there are malevolent people in there steering things

What they don't want is you and me and other regular people on the street sharing raw info about what is going on in the world

And beware those that claim they work for the light...the illuminated ones......they invert everything

They want you to remain in the dark of your ignorance

Oop its a hit and run!

Listen don't be fooled by the people steering the new age movement

The new age movement is the religious wing of the new world order

I'm not saying all of it is bad or that all involved are bad....i'm just saying that there are malevolent people in there steering things

What they don't want is you and me and other regular people on the street sharing raw info about what is going on in the world

And beware those that claim they work for the light...the illuminated ones......they invert everything

They want you in the dark of your ignorance

Not really a hit and run. Summaries do interest me but I suppose I am interested in the life force behind and within things. We have reached a summary. You have told me basically that I am misguided - as is everyone else. I have cautioned you about becoming too polarised. That's that really. Also, culturally I don't really do debates.

I am sure we will speak another time. I'll let you get on with what you were doing x

Not really a hit and run. Summaries do interest me but I suppose I am interested in the life force behind and within things. We have reached a summary. You have told me basically that I am misguided - as is everyone else. I have cautioned you about becoming too polarised. That's that really. Also, culturally I don't really do debates.

I am sure we will speak another time. I'll let you get on with what you were doing x

It's impossible to ultimately believe in an us and them when you believe that we are all one consciousness

''Too much strength leads to cruelty and oppression, but too much mercy but aids and abets evil''- Frater Achad

ThreePillars.jpg

It's impossible to ultimately believe in an us and them when you believe that we are all one consciousness

''Too much strength leads to cruelty and oppression, but too much mercy but aids and abets evil''- Frater Achad

View attachment 22040

Ok, in your last post there were three pillars with symbols on them. What are they? Is this linked to what you said about the Illuminati? Not seen those before so may as well ask. Hope this is on topic.

Ok, in your last post there were three pillars with symbols on them. What are they? Is this linked to what you said about the Illuminati? Not seen those before so may as well ask. Hope this is on topic.

They are pillars of the temple

One pillar represents strength and the other represents mercy

The middle pillar is the initiate as they balance the two

The illuminati represent unbalanced force...they are all strength; this is why there is so much war and brutalisation

These forces may be called 'male' and 'female' forces but that is really just a linguistic hook on which to hang such concepts rather than a gender related statement as both forces can manifest in all of us

Imagine the illuminati to be manifesting one energy to the exclusion of the other. In the bible they would be termed the 'kings of Edom' ('unbalanced force'-Dion Fortune)

The universe is an interplay of these energies

Yin-Yang.jpg

This is also sometime represented as two fish

yin.yang_.fish_.jpg

The christians might represent this thus:

two-christian-fish-symbol-19329266.jpg

checkeredflooring.jpg

The concepts you are alluding to (transcending the 'us and them') is non-dualism (jesus was a non dualist teacher)

Above the world of matter the opposites are reconciled

Last edited:

View attachment 22040

of course the idea of an all one consciousness is unprovable and untestable. It's either you believe it or you don't. if you don't believe it, like me, then your point is invalid

An argument without evidence can be disagreed with without evidence. You say it exists. I say it doesn't.

Reactions: rawr
Muir.

Oh, I see. As far as I am aware, the Illuminati operate from the Law of Self, as do many people. The reading I pointed out earlier looks at the children of the dark in detail. It has been very empowering to learn how to avoid such practices and focus on opening my heart chakra. It's been good to understand how to remove crystallised thought forms also which I think are residual affect of living in this world.

Overall, I can't take the Illuminati seriously. I have concluded that they are caught in a reincarnation loop of victim and perpetrator. Since coming to this realisation I don't follow the trail anymore.

Many are looking for physical manifestations without any notion of these deliberate spiritual manipulations - but I have decided not to focus on any of that anymore. It's a distraction.

They say to beware of half truths: you may have gotten hold of the wrong half.

Muir.

Oh, I see. As far as I am aware, the Illuminati operate from the Law of Self, as do many people. The reading I pointed out earlier looks at the children of the dark in detail. It has been very empowering to learn how to avoid such practices and focus on opening my heart chakra. It's been good to understand how to remove crystallised thought forms also which I think are residual affect of living in this world.

Overall, I can't take the Illuminati seriously. I have concluded that they are caught in a reincarnation loop of victim and perpetrator. Since coming to this realisation I don't follow the trail anymore.

Many are looking for physical manifestations without any notion of these deliberate spiritual manipulations - but I have decided not to focus on any of that anymore. It's a distraction.

Ok you leave it to the rest of us to sort out then....enjoy your holiday from reality