The Introvert and Living Alone | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

The Introvert and Living Alone

Do you guys find that, as an INFJ, you feel like there is something being communicated between yourself and someone you are always around that is not said with words? Or, rather... do you feel like some things SHOULD be able to be left unsaid and yet simply understood?

I do, hence the question

Living by myself while going to college is probably the best things thats happened to me so far. Finally, i am free of stupidity and ignorance.

Living by myself while going to college is probably the best things thats happened to me so far. Finally, i am free of stupidity and ignorance.

You must be incredibly wise.

Im 19. There is no way in hell i could be considered wise, I would say that it was a smart idea to get away from my SJ parents.

Im 19. There is no way in hell i could be considered wise, I would say that it was a smart idea to get away from my SJ parents.

I kinda found the campus life to be a good balance for me; private quarters, socially public surrounds all around. I could have my cake, and eat it in private, too. And that is not a lie.

Hmm :| I'm thinking about this issue (still living with my family here, one that I'm wishing could treat me better, but are nonetheless aware of their good intentions)

Indeed, the fine delicate balance between solitude and loneliness; what separates them? What makes one desirable to us Introverts, and the other undesirable?

Or incredibly conceited...
Being a J, I think my idea is more accurate.

Oh don't worry. I was being sarcastic.

Then again, I don't think rogarn realized his statement implies that he has no ignorance of his own. Which is nigh but impossible.

I was implying ignorance on the needs or lack of needs of other personalities. I probably should have specified this. I didn't think you would take it as me saying im perfect. I simply give people their space. That was something my parents could never do.

Ha. I thought you were talking about half life 2. Guess not

Anyway, lets discuss half life 2..... at length

I don't think I could ever live alone. I freak out if I'm so much as in the house alone for more than a few hours. I need someone to be physically present in the same place as me, especially at night.

But I couldn't deal with a roommate. I'm stuck. :eek:hwell:

Ha. I thought you were talking about half life 2. Guess not

Anyway, lets discuss half life 2..... at length
Should you do such a wicked thing I shall make sure your threads never stay on topic again!

Should you do such a wicked thing I shall make sure your threads never stay on topic again!

Do you realise that all i have to do is challenge melkor to a duel and this thread is doomed!

Doomed i tells ya!

I was implying ignorance on the needs or lack of needs of other personalities. I probably should have specified this. I didn't think you would take it as me saying im perfect. I simply give people their space. That was something my parents could never do.

Fair enough. In that case, I think I understand the sentiments behind your original statement.

A duel?

Meh, I'm too lazy to wipe the floor with you.

Ask me later...

*Takes glove off and slaps melkor in the face with it*