[PAX] - The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump | Page 18 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump

This was known when he was appointed. Why wasn't it an issue then? It just looks very suspicious to fire him now... Especially after leaking that Trump is being investigated for obstruction of justice. If Trump is innocent, he just needs to shut up and let the investigation carry on to reveal that. I think it would be hilarious if he was innocent of any collusion or other wrong going with the exception of obstruction of justice into the investigation.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skarekrow
This was known when he was appointed. Why wasn't it an issue then? It just looks very suspicious to fire him now... Especially after leaking that Trump is being investigated for obstruction of justice. If Trump is innocent, he just needs to shut up and let the investigation carry on to reveal that. I think it would be hilarious if he was innocent of any collusion or other wrong going with the exception of obstruction of justice into the investigation.
Normally in would agree with you. But we see clearly this is nothing more than throwing darts in the dark hoping to get a bullseye at best. At worst it's nothing more than to try and keep Trump seemingly in a negative light. Also from the beginning I said fine, investigate even though there seems to be no evidence of wrong doing. 9 month's later and nothing changed except for throwing another charge into play.

Normally in would agree with you. But we see clearly this is nothing more than throwing darts in the dark hoping to get a bullseye at best. At worst it's nothing more than to try and keep Trump seemingly in a negative light. Also from the beginning I said fine, investigate even though there seems to be no evidence of wrong doing. 9 month's later and nothing changed except for throwing another charge into play.

And you know that nothing has been found or changed how?
Are you privy to the evidence?
To say anyone is guilty is assuming...to say the opposite is also assuming at this point.
It’s not public knowledge yet, and may not be for some time.

Reactions: Stu and acd
And you know that nothing has been found or changed how?
Are you privy to the evidence?
To say anyone is guilty is assuming...to say the opposite is also assuming at this point.
It’s not public knowledge yet, and may not be for some time.
Many democrats have come out and said there's simply no evidence of wrong doing. Pelosi said that the other day on The View where they would have cheered if she had something as simple as "we don't know yet." Instead she simply said something may have happened but even if it did there's no evidence of it.
So when you have both sides calling it a farce, time to move on.
9 month's later and nothing, nothing at all? Time to put it down and move on.

Saying there is not evidence available yet and calling it a farce are two very different things.
The decision to appoint a special prosecutor indicates that there is evidence of wrong doing, that evidence may be of the sort that can not be used in a criminal prosecution. Given Manaforts record on working with the ruskies it is kinda hard to believe there was nothing going on at least when he was in charge.
Trump may be freaking out because the FBI is real good at sorting out money laundering.

Reactions: Skarekrow
As you know i believe Trump is full of some real issues.
In this instance though I don't think Trump is freaking out. I think he's tired of the non-issue and wants it out of the news.
It remains in the news and is "ramping' up all at the direction of the left.

Many democrats have come out and said there's simply no evidence of wrong doing. Pelosi said that the other day on The View where they would have cheered if she had something as simple as "we don't know yet." Instead she simply said something may have happened but even if it did there's no evidence of it.
So when you have both sides calling it a farce, time to move on.
9 month's later and nothing, nothing at all? Time to put it down and move on.

That’s just more false rhetoric.
There are bipartisan investigations in the House and the Senate.
That means both parties are involved...especially since the Republicans control both houses right?
There are MORE Republicans.
So that means that there must be quite a few who think these investigations are justified.
It is not just democrats, that’s a falsehood plain and simple.
She said, time will tell if there is criminal doing or not...nothing that she knows of...like she’s going to spill the beans if she did.
She isn’t running the investigations either.
She doesn’t head up the CIA, or FBI, or NSA, or Financial Crimes unit at the Treasury Dept or the Special Counsel.
All of whom are investigating the Trump campaign, the people involved, if there was dirty money, was there collusion?
To what extent did the Russians infiltrate our elections and how can we take preventative steps to insure it doesn’t happen again in 2018.
You sound like a Trump Tweet/Fox News parrot - “Nothing to see...arrrk...witch hunt....wwwaark....move along...pretty boy.”
“I have the best words...squaaakk.”
And it’s been 7 months.
Trump and Sessions seem to give a fuck all that our election was hacked...he constantly contradicts the official WH story keeping him out of trouble cause his skin is too thin to NOT tweet.

Reactions: Stu
That’s just more false rhetoric.
There are bipartisan investigations in the House and the Senate.
That means both parties are involved...especially since the Republicans control both houses right?
There are MORE Republicans.
So that means that there must be quite a few who think these investigations are justified.
It is not just democrats, that’s a falsehood plain and simple.
She said, time will tell if there is criminal doing or not...nothing that she knows of...like she’s going to spill the beans if she did.
She isn’t running the investigations either.
She doesn’t head up the CIA, or FBI, or NSA, or Financial Crimes unit at the Treasury Dept or the Special Counsel.
All of whom are investigating the Trump campaign, the people involved, if there was dirty money, was there collusion?
To what extent did the Russians infiltrate our elections and how can we take preventative steps to insure it doesn’t happen again in 2018.
You sound like a Trump Tweet/Fox News parrot - “Nothing to see...arrrk...witch hunt....wwwaark....move along...pretty boy.”
“I have the best words...squaaakk.”
And it’s been 7 months.
Trump and Sessions seem to give a fuck all that our election was hacked...he constantly contradicts the official WH story keeping him out of trouble cause his skin is too thin to NOT tweet.
It's pretty much just Democrats with a few Republicans mixed in.

Looks to be pretty balanced to me if not slightly in the favor of the Republicans.
8 Republicans
7 Democrats
US Senate Select Committee on Intelligence

Committee Members
chair_2_0_1.jpg

Richard Burr
North Carolina
Chairman
warner-c_4.jpg

Mark Warner
Virginia
Vice Chairman
Republicans
Democrats

You are talking about the intelligence comity. I'm talking about those who are keeping the essentially dead story in the news. Those who are pushing what amounts to a false narrative at this point.

Screen Shot 2017-06-16 at 1.32.27 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-06-16 at 1.32.54 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-06-16 at 1.33.13 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-06-16 at 1.33.27 PM.png Screen Shot 2017-06-16 at 1.34.06 PM.png

You are talking about the intelligence comity. I'm talking about those who are keeping the essentially dead story in the news. Those who are pushing what amounts to a false narrative at this point.
GOP has a 241 to 194 majority in Congress.
Why are you arguing plain and simple facts that any 5th grader can look up?
You prove nothing.
You spout wrong and empty rhetoric and parrot Trump’s tweets.
Have a nice day EH.
Ciao!

GOP has a 241 to 194 majority in Congress.
Why are you arguing plain and simple facts that any 5th grader can look up?
You prove nothing.
You spout wrong and empty rhetoric and parrot Trump’s tweets.
Have a nice day EH.
Ciao!
I wasn't trying to prove anything. Simply acknowledging we are talking about two different things.
It is incredibly useless to try to have any type of discussion with you unless I admit off the bat I agree with you. Something I think we have both acknowledged will never happen in relation to politics. So stop being such a drama queen.

I wasn't trying to prove anything. Simply acknowledging we are talking about two different things.
It is incredibly useless to try to have any type of discussion with you unless I admit off the bat I agree with you. Something I think we have both acknowledged will never happen in relation to politics. So stop being such a drama queen.

*rolls eyes*