[PAX] - The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump | Page 17 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump

Trump admitted he fired Comey because he didn’t like being investigated...he said so himself.

Vladimir Putin made a sarcastic offer of asylum to former FBI director James Comey on Thursday, during an attack on Comey’s claims of Russian interference in the US election.

“It sounds very strange when the head of the security services writes down a conversation with the commander-in-chief and then leaks it to the media through his friend,” said Putin. “How, in that case, does he differ from [Edward] Snowden?” the Russian president asked, referring to the NSA whistleblower who has been given political asylum in Russia.

“That means he is not the leader of the security services, but a human rights defender. And if he faces pressure, then we are happy to offer him political asylum too,” said Putin.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...a-phone-in-session-james-comey-snowden-asylum

Will you please leave Comey alone? He is emigrating to cold Siberia, never to bother you again. :m037:

Reactions: Skarekrow and acd
If the shooter had survived, do you think his lawyer could have argued for him citing the second amendment, as Rand Paul interprets it? If it is within our constitution to take up arms against a tyrannical government and to resist oppression--who legally gets to decide when the government has gone tyrannical or when people are oppressed? Do citizens get to decide or judges/the govt? (I do not consider our government to be tyrannical..I think what he did was horrific and wrong.)
The very short simple answer is no.

Liberal plot to win the baseball game. Any means necessary. Despicable.

#toosoon #offtopic #stfusloedjinn

nancy-kerrigan-2-600.jpg
This is one of the most tasteless things I have ever heard.

Vladimir Putin made a sarcastic offer of asylum to former FBI director James Comey on Thursday, during an attack on Comey’s claims of Russian interference in the US election.

“It sounds very strange when the head of the security services writes down a conversation with the commander-in-chief and then leaks it to the media through his friend,” said Putin. “How, in that case, does he differ from [Edward] Snowden?” the Russian president asked, referring to the NSA whistleblower who has been given political asylum in Russia.

“That means he is not the leader of the security services, but a human rights defender. And if he faces pressure, then we are happy to offer him political asylum too,” said Putin.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...a-phone-in-session-james-comey-snowden-asylum

Will you please leave Comey alone? He is emigrating to cold Siberia, never to bother you again. :m037:
Absolutely no doubt at this point Comey belongs in jail.

Reactions: ImaginaryBloke
Ok.

Everyone who pisses you off politically does, it seems. He hasn't broken the law.
Leaking classified information.
It has nothing to do with people I don't agree with politically. If it did I would be calling for nearly 10 percent of people in America to be locked up.

He did not leak anything classified. What information do you think was classified? Where did you hear he leaked classified info?
Fair enough. I am wrong. He never admitted to leaking classified information and it has not been determined yet that the information leaked was classified.

Reactions: acd
Probably just wants his spy to come home.
See this is inflammatory and part of the problem with our political climate. You can say whatever you like, I guess, but don't expect anyone to think you're reasonable when you want to have a serious discussion about this.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Fair enough. I am wrong. He never admitted to leaking classified information and it has not been determined yet that the information leaked was classified.
See...this is that kind of shit that is irritable....but maybe that’s what you want it seems.
You just spent how many posts defending your spreading of untrue (or at the very least uninformed) “fake news”?
Just fact check shit man...it’s super easy to do.

Last edited:
See this is inflammatory and part of the problem with our political climate. You can say whatever you like, I guess, but don't expect anyone to think you're reasonable when you want to have a serious discussion about this.
Yes. I don't think Comey is a spy but my estimation of him has tanked. Pardon me for making a joke. I think a joke is fine until someone acts on it. Saying whatever you like and then investigating someone for it when there's no evidence of anything other than it having been made up. But you know that part of the story. I certainly won't defend my joke in a way I suggest it's real, unlike this Russian investigation. So I can still sleep at night.

So I'm curious where you got the idea he leaked classified info?
It seemed to me that private conversations with President would automatically be classified. Just an assumption on my part that proved to be wrong.

Reactions: acd
Yes. I don't think Comey is a spy but my estimation of him has tanked. Pardon me for making a joke. I think a joke is fine until someone acts on it. Saying whatever you like and then investigating someone for it when there's no evidence of anything other than it having been made up. But you know that part of the story. I certainly won't defend my joke in a way I suggest it's real, unlike this Russian investigation. So I can still sleep at night.
We don't know anything yet. Let Mueller complete the investigation before you draw a conclusion!

Reactions: Skarekrow
We don't know anything yet. Let Mueller complete the investigation before you draw a conclusion!
Mueller needs to be removed from the investigation. I hope its both within the Presidents or Congress's power to do so and that it is done.

Mission accomplished =)
Its beyond me how anyone would make a comment like that or that people would support it.
Way over my head.