[PAX] - The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump | Page 16 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump

The point of my post, is what the fuck are you personally doing to fix any of those problems? Seriously? Have you written your state officials?
yes
Have you protested in front of the White House?
no, But I have marched and protested in the past....not really my thing now
Have you donated money to building wells in third world countries so that impoverished people might enjoy 1/100th of the fucking privelages you have?
no
But I have voted in almost every election in the last thirty years, I have volunteered and canvassed for candidates(believe me knocking on strangers' doors is not really introvert behavior), I have volunteered for voter registration drives, I have attended many caucuses, I have helped fund several political causes including the Mayday drive to eliminate big money from politics.
You are welcome to post whenever you like and express your disdain for political discourse.
But don't assume we are a bunch of couch potatoes

Ok - first of all....Chill the fuck out.

Americans have one of the highest standards of living in the world. While you're complaining anonymously online about trivial behaviors of a president that got voted in because of the horrible job the Obama administration did, let's take a moment to remember the countries where gays are murdered, women murdered for being raped, children ripped away from their families and turned into child soldiers slaughtering innocent people and the numerous amounts of people unable to drink a glass of decently clean water.

The point of my post, is what the fuck are you personally doing to fix any of those problems? Seriously? Have you written your state officials? Have you protested in front of the White House? Have you donated money to building wells in third world countries so that impoverished people might enjoy 1/100th of the fucking privelages you have?

If not, then your forum posts bitching and complaining MEAN NOTHING. Now, I'm sure you're going to say that you did some of those things. Who will ever actually know? But I suggest you start to live thankfully in a country where you can run your mouth, degrade strangers and give an opinion on a subject you're probably not even very qualified to speak on.

Guess what? I voted for Trump. Not proudly. But I had to do what had to be done. Obamacare was draining the middle class. Entitlements are out of control. Illegal immigration is higher than it's ever been. And I could keep going, but I don't think I have to.

If you're under the age of 26 years old, live at home or went to college for free on the mommy/daddy scholarship, I have no interest in anything you have to say. In fact, I won't entertain any other ballsy accusations from people who lack any sense of humor or real life experience.

All forum threads like this do, is alienate people who disagree with you and cause drama like the world needs more of it.
This is a pretty funny post. Maybe you should chill and stop making silly assumptions. You aren't helping. Let people feel how they want. The problem is when you let someone else merely expressing themselves rustle up your jimmies. If you don't like the topic, don't enter the thread.

This is a pretty funny post. Maybe you should chill and stop making silly assumptions. You aren't helping. Let people feel how they want. The problem is when you let someone else merely expressing themselves rustle up your jimmies.

Totally agree. I wish I would have held my breath, counted to 10 and moved on.

Reactions: Wyote and James
Ok - first of all....Chill the fuck out.

Americans have one of the highest standards of living in the world. While you're complaining anonymously online about trivial behaviors of a president that got voted in because of the horrible job the Obama administration did, let's take a moment to remember the countries where gays are murdered, women murdered for being raped, children ripped away from their families and turned into child soldiers slaughtering innocent people and the numerous amounts of people unable to drink a glass of decently clean water.

The point of my post, is what the fuck are you personally doing to fix any of those problems? Seriously? Have you written your state officials? Have you protested in front of the White House? Have you donated money to building wells in third world countries so that impoverished people might enjoy 1/100th of the fucking privelages you have?

If not, then your forum posts bitching and complaining MEAN NOTHING. Now, I'm sure you're going to say that you did some of those things. Who will ever actually know? But I suggest you start to live thankfully in a country where you can run your mouth, degrade strangers and give an opinion on a subject you're probably not even very qualified to speak on.

Guess what? I voted for Trump. Not proudly. But I had to do what had to be done. Obamacare was draining the middle class. Entitlements are out of control. Illegal immigration is higher than it's ever been. And I could keep going, but I don't think I have to.

If you're under the age of 26 years old, live at home or went to college for free on the mommy/daddy scholarship, I have no interest in anything you have to say. In fact, I won't entertain any other ballsy accusations from people who lack any sense of humor or real life experience.

All forum threads like this do, is alienate people who disagree with you and cause drama like the world needs more of it.

Firstly, you are thinking I’m all upset or something or needing to chill, I’m chill...sorry you took it that way.
My point was...if you don’t like the political forum, then don’t post there...but you posted just to show your disgust at the nature of the thread...pointless.
Secondly...went to college on my own dime.
Thirdly....I served in the US Coast Guard as a Medic.
Worked for years as a paramedic and EMT, both on the street and in the ER.
Then went on to more college...on my dime...to work in the OR for the last 12 years, 6 in open heart.
I have written and called all my representatives.
They all know my name quite well.
Can’t afford to go protest the WH, can you?
My older brother is Gay and I have stood up for him much to my own detriment sometimes, HS in the 90’s and I assure you I’m not living with Mom and Dad (Dad is dead anyhow)...but it’s nothing compared to the shit my bother has had to deal with.
I’ve traveled the world, I know what kind of privilege I have and what I don’t have.
Why would you think that I don’t know or care or haven’t done anything about the terrible things being done around the world?
Why would you assume otherwise?
So yeah...I’ve done my fair share of shit offline, in real life to better my world.
I agree that Obamacare was a drain to some and needs some serious fixes.
We do pay the most in the world for our healthcare when we rank 37th in terms of quality and outcome.
We pay the most for medications in the world.
(not to mention we have the most incarcerated population in the world also...so we are not “land of the free”)
Having been in the medical field all my life and seeing all sides of the healthcare issues I assure you I have donated my time on and off the clock...many times at 3am...many times grafting new skin on a 3 year old or likewise who had been burned by their step-dad in the bath.
And you’re welcome to run your mouth about me running my mouth, I agree we can do that here in the US.
Part of why I served my country my whole fucking life in some form or another.
The healthcare bill Trump pushed the House to pass screws even more people than are being screwed currently.
So why would that be better?
It will cost more to boot according GOP CBO scores.
Now they are crafting one behind closed doors.
And I’m not funny...I’m a sarcastic bastard.
Seriously...don’t feel personally attacked...I am just tired of people expressing apathetic attitudes about just the very things that you listed above as serious problems.
It’s personally frustrating to me, because I’ve seen how it effects people, me included.
Anyhow...we can drop it, I assure you I’m not the portrait of the person you painted above^^.

Last edited:
Firstly, you are thinking I’m all upset or something or needing to chill, I’m chill...sorry you took it that way.
My point was...if you don’t like the political forum, then don’t post there...but you posted just to show your disgust at the nature of the thread...pointless.
Secondly...went to college on my own dime.
Thirdly....I served in the US Coast Guard as a Medic.
Worked for years as a paramedic and EMT, both on the street and in the ER.
Then went on to more college...on my dime...to work in the OR for the last 12 years, 6 in open heart.
I have written and called all my representatives.
They all know my name quite well.
Can’t afford to go protest the WH, can you?
My older brother is Gay and I have stood up for him much to my own detriment sometimes, HS in the 90’s and I assure you I’m not living with Mom and Dad (Dad is dead anyhow)...but it’s nothing compared to the shit my bother has had to deal with.
I’ve traveled the world, I know what kind of privilege I have and what I don’t have.
Why would you think that I don’t know or care or haven’t done anything about the terrible things being done around the world?
Why would you assume otherwise?
So yeah...I’ve done my fair share of shit offline, in real life to better my world.
I agree that Obamacare was a drain to some and needs some serious fixes.
We do pay the most in the world for our healthcare when we rank 37th in terms of quality and outcome.
We pay the most for medications in the world.
(not to mention we have the most incarcerated population in the world also...so we are not “land of the free”)
Having been in the medical field all my life and seeing all side of the healthcare issue I assure you I have donated my time on and off the clock...many times at 3am...many times grafting new skin on a 3 year old or likewise who had been burned by their step-dad in the bath.
And you’re welcome to run your mouth about me running my mouth, I agree we can do that here in the US.
Part of why I served my country my whole fucking life in some form or another.
The healthcare bill Trump pushed the House to pass screws even more people than are being screwed currently.
So why would that be better?
It will cost more to boot according GOP CBO scores.
Now they are crafting one behind closed doors.
And I’m not funny...I’m a sarcastic bastard.
Seriously...don’t feel personally attacked...I am just tired of people expressing apathetic attitudes about just the very things that you listed above as serious problems.
It’s personally frustrating to me, because I’ve seen how it effects people, me included.
Anyhow...we can drop it, I assure you I’m not the portrait of the person you painted above^^.

I've had a rough day and am taking all things personally. Sorry for be outburst.

Sorry, Rand Paul... but this still doesn't answer my question.
I give up. Please keep in mind that my posts are not intended to convince you of anything. Occasionally I take the time to point out where you have posted unfounded information but do not think that I believe that in any way your mind will, or can be changed.

Reactions: Skarekrow and James
I give up. Please keep in mind that my posts are not intended to convince you of anything. Occasionally I take the time to point out where you have posted unfounded information but do not think that I believe that in any way your mind will, or can be changed.

Any neutral person can see things as they are. I've watched this thread carefully. I think you've made some very valid points.

Reactions: Skarekrow
If true, Jeff Sessions needs to step down.
Not only do we know for sure he lied at least once - because he had to recuse himself.
But this is another meeting he did not disclose...*sigh*
The Kebbler Elf looks mighty guilty.

Jeff The Keebler Elf

elf-jeff-sessio.jpg

Another impression of Jeff

sessions-fudd.jpg

Jeff and Alfred E. Neuman

1qu4bo.jpg

Newt Gingrich is a Keebler Elf, not a newt

ernie_newt1.jpg

Former Speaker of the House of John Boehner

slide_3584_51442_small.jpg

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

C58YElrVUAAduVG.jpg

Attachments

• mitch.jpg
    mitch.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 0
What's your stance on this Stu? Did you post this because you agree or disagree?
@Stu
This question was never answered from what I can tell. It was a direct question, hard to miss.
Give up if you like. It was a serious question.

@James. Since you decided to interject, can you tell me what stus answer to my question was?

It's funny that you guys keep making fun of this "investigation regarding the gop." Democrats are getting lit the hell up the further they push this. We found that they are the ones who influenced the election through illegal means. There's real proof of that given through testimony. But yet there's still not one shred of proof of Republicans having done anything wrong at all. And still we push on as if some magical thing is going to show up and reverse the guilt.
This has played out exactly the way I indicated it probably would.
So by all means let's continue and let's get even more proof of corruption on the left and a witch hunt for the right.

Jeff The Keebler Elf

elf-jeff-sessio.jpg

Another impression of Jeff

sessions-fudd.jpg

Jeff and Alfred E. Neuman

1qu4bo.jpg

Newt Gingrich is a Keebler Elf, not a newt

ernie_newt1.jpg

Former Speaker of the House of John Boehner

slide_3584_51442_small.jpg

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell

C58YElrVUAAduVG.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_0759.JPG
    IMG_0759.JPG
    128.2 KB · Views: 3
@Stu
This question was never answered from what I can tell. It was a direct question, hard to miss.

@James. Since you decided to interject, can you tell me what stus answer to my question was?

My response was to Stu's thread, rather than the specific point you mention. I can't answer what his stance is anymore than I can answer what your stance is.

Personally I'm shocked at the level of gun violence in America. But I think for any plan or reforms to work would require true bipartisan effort. Sadly I don't think that's going to happen presently.

I think Stu's point about funding for mental health support is very valid, and should be achievable. I don't think any political party should have difficult engaging with that.

@Stu I am guessing here because it was not spelled out but are you suggesting Rand Paul tweet is somehow connected with what the shooter did? Is the idea that right or wrong the shooter believed he was acting against a "tyrannical" government? Again this wasnt spelled out and my post was not directly quoted when you responded so I am guessing. Perhaps you believe you made an answer and it should be obvious but if so, I am still guessing. So if you dont mind and its not too much trouble, can you clear this up?

My response was to Stu's thread, rather than the specific point you mention. I can't answer what his stance is anymore than I can answer what your stance is.

Personally I'm shocked at the level of gun violence in America. But I think for any plan or reforms to work would require true bipartisan effort. Sadly I don't think that's going to happen presently.

I think Stu's point about funding for mental health support is very valid, and should be achievable. I don't think any political party should have difficult engaging with that.
Ok sorry. It seemed to me as if your post was related to my request for an answer from stu. YOu did quote his response to me so I thought it involved me.

Reactions: James
upload_2017-6-15_7-10-3.pngWhat's your stance on this Stu? Did you post this because you agree or disagree?

@Stu

If I say "I accept the second amendment, I do not accept political violence" then my stance would be that a citizen has a right to bear arms and to use them within the limits of the law. There is no law that allows someone to shoot at people for political purposes.

My apologies to EH as in my original response I mistakenly referred to the "second amendment" as the "first amendment"

I posted the tweet from Sen Paul because it shows the irony of the libertarian stance that a right to violently over throw the government is inherent in the second amendment.

In stating that I accept the second amendment I am accepting the fact that it is there because the citizens reserve the right to lethally oppose the government. But because that right is no where stated: it would seem that the right is only to lethally oppose an unconstitutional government.

There are plenty of people that believe we are there now. I am not one of them.

It's funny that you guys keep making fun of this "investigation regarding the gop." Democrats are getting lit the hell up the further they push this. We found that they are the ones who influenced the election through illegal means. There's real proof of that given through testimony. But yet there's still not one shred of proof of Republicans having done anything wrong at all. And still we push on as if some magical thing is going to show up and reverse the guilt.
This has played out exactly the way I indicated it probably would.
So by all means let's continue and let's get even more proof of corruption on the left and a witch hunt for the right.

No one is making fun of this “investigation regarding the gop.”.
They are not under investigation.
Trump and his election advisors and others close to him are under investigation.
And it is both Republicans and Democrats who are investigating him...in the House....in the Senate....and now with a Special Counsel.
There are investigations in the FBI, CIA, NSA, financial fraud unit of the Treasury, and now this Special Counsel...not to mention the two states that are suing him for not divesting from his businesses.
But it’s a big conspiracy...I see.

If the shooter had survived, do you think his lawyer could have argued for him citing the second amendment, as Rand Paul interprets it? If it is within our constitution to take up arms against a tyrannical government and to resist oppression--who legally gets to decide when the government has gone tyrannical or when people are oppressed? Do citizens get to decide or judges/the govt? (I do not consider our government to be tyrannical..I think what he did was horrific and wrong.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Skarekrow
If the shooter had survived, do you think his lawyer could have argued for him citing the second amendment, as Rand Paul interprets it? If it is within our constitution to take up arms against a tyrannical government and to resist oppression--who legally gets to decide when the government has gone tyrannical or when people are oppressed? Do citizens get to decide or judges/the govt? (I do not consider our government to be tyrannical..I think what he did was horrific and wrong.)

Liberal plot to win the baseball game. Any means necessary. Despicable.

#toosoon #offtopic #stfusloedjinn

nancy-kerrigan-2-600.jpg