[PAX] - The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump | Page 14 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump

Reactions: Skarekrow
Really sorry to challenge your conception of reality folks. Wanting something to be true does not make it true.

I do suggest your grow resistance to it. The current media does an excellent job of hiding it but liberal support is not something a majority is interested in. Further, liberal violence is being seen for what it is, terrorism. The current conditions being fostered will come to an end probably sooner than later.

Trump won't be impeached for anything currently on the radar. Keep throwing darts in the dark, eventually you might hit something.

I love you all.

Do you really not see how condescending this sounds?

I did my best to spell it out in a non-insulting way...I honestly don’t think he can see it.
Never mind, he can carry on and end up being ostracized by the forum then.

Reactions: dang
Put words in my mouth in an attempt to get me banned ...which is ultimately what you want. But the sad fact is, I only said exactly what I said. And btw, I ment every word of what I said.

I put no words in your mouth and I am not attempting to get you banned...don't make assumptions about my intentions.
If you can’t see how what you wrote can be insulting then you really have a problem you should address.
I am honestly trying to show you the reasons why people react the way they do with you.
Like I said, take from it what you will...why automatically assume the negative?
Do you consider everyone against you?
If so, why would that be?

Last edited:
Reactions: dang
I put no words in your mouth and I am not attempting to get you banned...don't make assumptions about my intentions.
If you can’t see how what you wrote can be insulting then you really have a problem you should address.
I am honestly trying to show you the reasons why people react the way they do with you.
Like I said, take from it what you will...why automatically assume the negative?
Do you consider everyone against you?
If so, why would that be?

You are wasting your time.

Reactions: Skarekrow
I'm sorry. I'm not tempering my words for you or anyone. It's not condescending. It's simply the way it is. There were a series of previous comments all referencing me specifically. I felt the need to address that in a blunt fasion and that's exactly what I did.

You are wasting your time.

Perhaps.
I don’t think he is an unsalvageable person who cannot see parts of the truth.
We don’t really know his back-story of how he became to be the person he is now.
I don’t assume anything about his life - for all we know he was abused in a liberal cult. ;)
I won’t assume to know that he knows this or that, or vice-versa.
I think that there are parts of him that can be logical, but for some reason, any proof presented is ignored.
I won’t debate him on the issues anymore, unless he posts something that is blatantly wrong information or is insulting to people...then I will kindly point those out and leave it be.
Edmund Burke says it best - “The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”

Fascinating thread.Very enlightening.

Ya learn something new every day.

giphy.gif

I don't think Donald is evil. But I do believe he is sick. I don't think he says things that are not true as a way of lying and being manipulative. I think he truly believes in his own mind that what he is saying is true. He is not a sociopath, as much as he is a narcissist with clear grandiose, delusional, and paranoid tendencies. His intelligence, education, and understanding of the world are not his biggest problems. It is his inability to accept reality, as well as his desire to bend reality to fit his own narrative which always revolves around demonstrating that he is wonderful and never at fault. When I adopt this perspective, my anger towards him subsides and is replaced with pity. It is sad, and also scary, that he is president. He is nothing more than an insecure yet charismatic con artist who convinced many people that he was their savior by promising the impossible while being entertaining and provocative. I truly believe the CIA and the FBI are determined to get him out of office as soon as possible as they are aware of the threat that he poses to our country's wellbeing. He has made many enemies and even more mistakes. He desperately wanted to be king and the perfect storm led to his winning the election. But be careful of what you wish for as it just might come true. He never should have run for president. And I think he now realizes that. His life was better two years ago, and nobody really cared if he said outlandish things because he didn't really have any power or respect. He was just a celebrity that sensible people didn't take seriously. Now he is in way over his head. He is always acting out of self interest, but it seems he is also easily taken advantage of by others with their own agendas. This king is actually just a jester. And I think it is only a matter of time before everybody talks and this entire scam of an administration is revealed for what it truly is. A big, messy, frightening farce. A con. A joke. And 20 years from now, virtually everyone, whether they perceive Donald currently as being a genuine president, a savior, a king, a crook, a villain, a clown, or a jester, will be forced to admit that electing him president was a huge mistake, and despite his obsession with winning, Donald is nothing more than a pathetic loser. But don't bother trying to explain that to him. It is a concept he could never grasp, a possibility that he could never accept. This chapter in American history will be over sooner rather than later as I predict he will no longer be president by 2020. But the wound that his presidency will leave after he is gone will humble us all, and will take years to heal. I had thought that this country had learned something from the presidency of Bush Jr. Apparently we did not. If we aren't able to learn from this administration after it has passed, I am sad to say that we probably will never learn from our mistakes and that opens up the possibility of electing a true monster, like a Hitler, to office in the future which could spell the end of our country as we know it. But for now, let's do everything in our power to focus on how to get out of this mess we have created, and then we can focus on never choosing another unqualified individual to run our country. Wish us luck. This is sure to be a bumpy ride.

giphy.gif

All the three-letter agencies watchfully guarding their secrets.

Not only obstruction of justice and a whole other slew of charges....but lying to the FBI is a separate charge...orange jumpsuit to match his hair.
according to your standards running illegal private servers and wiping the data off them is perfectly fine isn't it

according to your standards running illegal private servers and wiping the data off them is perfectly fine isn't it

Two wrongs don't make a right. But perhaps we should focus primarily upon those who are currently in the White House, as opposed to what former politicians named Bush, Cheney, Clinton, and Obama may have done in the past. Once we figure out what is actually happening with regard to the current administration, then we can focus on the less urgent issues, such as Hillary's servers.

Yeah, yeah...I get where you would like to take this.
Firstly - Don’t assume to know what my standards are, or paint me in a certain light.
Secondly - Don’t assume that I voted for anyone or was on the same side of anyone doing anything illegal in this country.

It doesn’t matter which “side” of politics you are talking about...criminal is criminal - if there is sufficient proof of such things then someone somewhere has the power to bring hearings and charges.
Kindly provide me with the proof that you seem to have that solidly confirms what you are saying and I will gladly change my current viewpoint of said information.
I have always maintained this as my standard.
Proof.
If there is no proof, then there is no crime essentially, certainly not a conviction...not pertaining to it actually occurring or not.
_______________________________________________________________________​

Also...agreeing with @dang
Two wrongs don’t make a right...Reagan traded arms to Iran in the 80’s...we have tons of proof of that...had hearings even and people were convicted.
Clinton helped to overfill our jails with drug sentencing and destroyed one of the key provisions that was keeping Wall St. from collapsing and screwing us over like the end of the Bush Jr. years.
Also Clinton lied under oath and was impeached for it.
Bush Jr. tortured people...not personally, but it is clearly illegal and was clearly illegal at the time.
Not only that but one can argue that the whole war with Iraq was based on lies told by that administration about WMDs.
Also, remember the bush email scandals?
Let me refresh your memory -

"During the investigation into the firing of eight U.S. attorneys,[20] it became known White House staff was using Republican National Committee (RNC) email accounts.[21] The White House stated it might have lost five million emails.[6]

What was that about illegally deleting data?
Obama did not deserve and should have never accepted the Nobel Peace Prize.
What we have happening now though, is a whole other ball game.
I would gladly discuss it with you if you don’t come at me all agro.

Last edited:

@Stu are you alive? I thought with today's testimony this thread would be lit up.

Reactions: Stu
@Stu are you alive? I thought with today's testimony this thread would be lit up.
I am alive, but we all know there will be no impeachment on obstruction, only clear evidence of collusion by Mr T with the Ruskies will make that happen. Comey is very impressive....

If true, Jeff Sessions needs to step down.
Not only do we know for sure he lied at least once - because he had to recuse himself.
But this is another meeting he did not disclose...*sigh*
The Kebbler Elf looks mighty guilty.

giphy.gif

Jeff is in trouble. He needs help.