[PAX] - The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump

@Sandie33 before I block you I do want to say I was wrong for thinking you had called me a whelp. I thought you were getting comfortable calling me names. I apologize for this one misunderstanding on my part.

Reactions: CindyLou
*younguns plug your ears*
Done with you EH! Short of getting fucking kicked out of a great place to be for me right now, you have no fucking clue that this time little "man' I am calling you out on much more than ACTING like a fucking little bitch! @eventhorison you are indeed one of the most fucked up little pieces of disrespectful shit I've incountered in quite sometime. Practical waste of oxygen. Because you do not rationally feel, choose not to feel or what ever the fuck you want to call it excuse for bellittling and bullying others---dude you are part of the fucking problem why some of the more sensitive souls, regardless what their four-lettered function stack is, and why they have chosen to go igcognito or exit the forum all together because of being spoken to the way you have been speaking! You are being an incessent bully and very disrespectful of others' opinions; yet, you expect the rest of us to accept your lame-assed comments that often aren't even about what's being posted, then YOU cry foul when someone hands your candy-ass back a dose of your own medicine? At the risk of sounding like a crazed old lady...I'd wager I have enough extra life experience and fucking street sense that I could continue to talk circles around you for fucling days...but, oh, wait just a fuckin minute, that's it, isn't EH?, you ran up against one old lady that can out fox your ignorant ass everytime, all the time. You may think you're intelligent but being brutally honest as you are without taking into consideration who your audience is, is really, really stupid, and a sure sign of an arrogangant and antisocial personality issue you might want to take a look at.

The only trouble with me going off on a fucking rant toward you is that you're sitting behind your tiny screen laughing...guess what assclown, LAUGHTER is a feeling...who's smart now?!?

***Dear Management, do what you will, I'm done, and I'm not appologetic at this point. I joined your wonderful forum to meet like-minded individuals and broaden my own relational skills. I did not join to be bullied, ridiculed, and gutted by those that are not even INFJ, as the title of the forum dictates. If you feel I need to go, so be it. Thank you for the opportunity to be hear and be heard, as I have indeed found wonderful people to mingle with, and believe me, they far out weigh the select few who are here for anterior agendas. Thank you.
This is the response I get for something you did and somehow I'm suppose to take the blame for something you are responsible for?
It's not in either of our interests to continue to communicate. If I had any idea this ...whatever it is had been taken to the level I would have made changes long ago.
Sorry I had no idea you were being affected like this. I will not temper my words though so it's best we just ignore each other.

I don't dislike you. I am sorry I've had such a negative impact on you. Please don't go, just ignore me.

You do not have a single instance of any such thing. I've never called anyone those names.

Tell you what, take your warning and put it where the sun doesn't shine. You have nothing on me other than the fact you don't agree with my perspective. Sorry not going to give you a safe place to hide.

NOW since you stated it PROVE it. Or maybe this is an example as to the idea you shouldn't be an admin. Give me any quote of mine where I have called someone here a libtard, snowflake etc. ONE.

I do not have time to search the entire forum. Perhaps you haven't called others those names specifically, and if that is the case then I apologize, but I have seen you elude towards stating that towards liberals in general. I do not need a "safe space", and can admit when I am wrong. However, I do not appreciate your rude tone and am no longer going to discuss this with you. I will let the other staff members handle it. Good day.

*younguns plug your ears*
Done with you EH! Short of getting fucking kicked out of a great place to be for me right now, you have no fucking clue that this time little "man' I am calling you out on much more than ACTING like a fucking little bitch! @eventhorison you are indeed one of the most fucked up little pieces of disrespectful shit I've incountered in quite sometime. Practical waste of oxygen. Because you do not rationally feel, choose not to feel or what ever the fuck you want to call it excuse for bellittling and bullying others---dude you are part of the fucking problem why some of the more sensitive souls, regardless what their four-lettered function stack is, and why they have chosen to go igcognito or exit the forum all together because of being spoken to the way you have been speaking! You are being an incessent bully and very disrespectful of others' opinions; yet, you expect the rest of us to accept your lame-assed comments that often aren't even about what's being posted, then YOU cry foul when someone hands your candy-ass back a dose of your own medicine? At the risk of sounding like a crazed old lady...I'd wager I have enough extra life experience and fucking street sense that I could continue to talk circles around you for fucling days...but, oh, wait just a fuckin minute, that's it, isn't EH?, you ran up against one old lady that can out fox your ignorant ass everytime, all the time. You may think you're intelligent but being brutally honest as you are without taking into consideration who your audience is, is really, really stupid, and a sure sign of an arrogangant and antisocial personality issue you might want to take a look at.

The only trouble with me going off on a fucking rant toward you is that you're sitting behind your tiny screen laughing...guess what assclown, LAUGHTER is a feeling...who's smart now?!?

***Dear Management, do what you will, I'm done, and I'm not appologetic at this point. I joined your wonderful forum to meet like-minded individuals and broaden my own relational skills. I did not join to be bullied, ridiculed, and gutted by those that are not even INFJ, as the title of the forum dictates. If you feel I need to go, so be it. Thank you for the opportunity to be hear and be heard, as I have indeed found wonderful people to mingle with, and believe me, they far out weigh the select few who are here for anterior agendas. Thank you.

Whoa, everyone needs to settle down. Please block each other and move on. This is uncalled for as well. Please, let staff handle this.

I do not have time to search the entire forum. Perhaps you haven't called others those names specifically, and if that is the case then I apologize, but I have seen you elude towards stating that towards liberals in general. I do not need a "safe space", and can admit when I am wrong. However, I do not appreciate your rude tone and am no longer going to discuss this with you. I will let the other staff members handle it. Good day.
Wow. You accused me of something pretty heinous. I accept your apology but please be more careful in the future. I'm sorry when things like this (between me and @Sandie33) happen in the forum. It's not my intent. Many people here are quick to demonize one side of the aisle and I simply want to let them know what they are basing that on is shaky at best. I do get caught up in it, irrated sometimes to where I make comments that are not constructive. I work on this but fail occasionally.

Reactions: Vicarious
Wow. You accused me of something pretty heinous. I accept your apology but please be more careful in the future. I'm sorry when things like this (between me and @Sandie33) happen in the forum. It's not my intent. Many people here are quick to demonize one side of the aisle and I simply want to let them know what they are basing that on is shake at best. I do get caught up in it, irrated sometimes to where I make comments that are not constructive. I work on this but fail occasionally.

We all do. Politics is a passionate subject for many. Everyone needs to calm down and remember that we need to remain civil and that name calling and such does nothing to further anyone's cause. Let's all agree to respect other's opinions and not degrade each other if we don't agree. I appreciate this response from you and I am not an irrational person. I try to be as fair as possible, and if I find myself showing bias when it comes to staff matters, I do remove myself from the situation and from the final decision making because I am not out to target anyone. Again, I absolutely apologize if I was wrong and we all should probably apologize to each other, at this point...and maybe take a break from the discussion of politics for a while.

It would be nice if these threads weren't so painful to read, maybe more of us would participate in them.

Please try to respect each other so the political threads on this forum are more thoughtful and less like the mud slinging you find elsewhere online. Please, no more references for our conservative posters to leave here and post on StormFront, and please, no more personal questioning the intelligence or reality of another member in the political threads. All of our members are intelligent or they wouldn't be here. <3 much love to all of you.

I know it's hard to not get caught up in these threads and we all have been guilty of getting too heated every once in awhile in these sorts of threads. All of us. Im just hoping we can all try to be respectful and civil and less insulting each other so we can have good discussions here that are stimulating to read, that are enjoyable and challenge us rather than drain us.

It would be nice if these threads weren't so painful to read, maybe more of us would participate in them.

Please try to respect each other so the political threads on this forum are more thoughtful and less like the mud slinging you find elsewhere online. Please, no more references for our conservative posters to leave here and post on StormFront, and please, no more personal questioning the intelligence or reality of another member in the political threads. All of our members are intelligent or they wouldn't be here. <3 much love to all of you.

I know it's hard to not get caught up in these threads and we all have been guilty of getting too heated every once in awhile in these sorts of threads. All of us. Im just hoping we can all try to be respectful and civil and less insulting each other so we can have good discussions here that are stimulating to read, that are enjoyable and challenge us rather than drain us.

So many likes! It is possible for liberal leaning and conservative leaning people to get along. It's not that hard, people! :)

Personally, I am tired of members, especially of the non INFJ variety, attacking other members. The above member (EH) is not an INFJ, seems to hate this forum (not to mention anything liberal), doesn't seem to benefit whatsoever from input from other members, and in my eyes is basically a troll. I love discussing topics with people who have different viewpoints, but he is simply not capable of an open minded and respectful discussion. It is extremely frustrating. He ruins threads daily. And he posts more than anyone. He has more of an impact on this forum than any of the INFJs. He is in my opinion the primary reason the forum has been so quiet lately. Members are tired of his act. In his mind he is enlightening everyone like he is some misunderstood right wing prophet. But his messages come in the form of ad hominems and bad grammar. He is the primary reason I intentionally got myself banned in July, and he is also the primary reason I left the forum in December for five months with no plan to return. I have no reason to be kind to him as he has shown no respect for this forum or for most of the members here. I believe that most members here would agree with me that his presence on this forum is overwhelmingly negative. I just returned under two weeks ago, yet I am already fed up with him. Nobody else, just him. I don't even understand how he ended up here. In any event, all I ask is keep him on a short leash. If this behavior continues, and it will, please get rid of him. He will not be missed. And if you continue to allow him to do what he has been doing since I joined more than a year ago, be prepared for more good members to leave and for the forum to slowly die out. Why have his rights been prioritized over those of so many other members who have become fed up? I mean if he can cause @Sandie33 to go off, that says something. I have never seen her take issue with anyone else besides for him. I really hope this post gets the attention of the mods and admins. He has posted over 13,000 times here. If he still doesn't get it, I highly doubt he ever will. Persecution complexes are so tiresome. Let's hold him accountable for once. It would be good for him, not to mention for the forum. Thank you for hearing me out. Good day.

Personally, I am tired of members, especially of the non INFJ variety, attacking other members. The above member (EH) is not an INFJ, seems to hate this forum (not to mention anything liberal), doesn't seem to benefit whatsoever from input from other members, and in my eyes is basically a troll. I love discussing topics with people who have different viewpoints, but he is simply not capable of an open minded and respectful discussion. It is extremely frustrating. He ruins threads daily. And he posts more than anyone. He has more of an impact on this forum than any of the INFJs. He is in my opinion the primary reason the forum has been so quiet lately. Members are tired of his act. In his mind he is enlightening everyone like he is some misunderstood right wing prophet. But his messages come in the form of ad hominems and bad grammar. He is the primary reason I intentionally got myself banned in July, and he is also the primary reason I left the forum in December for five months with no plan to return. I have no reason to be kind to him as he has shown no respect for this forum or for most of the members here. I believe that most members here would agree with me that his presence on this forum is overwhelmingly negative. I just returned under two weeks ago, yet I am already fed up with him. Nobody else, just him. I don't even understand how he ended up here. In any event, all I ask is keep him on a short leash. If this behavior continues, and it will, please get rid of him. He will not be missed. And if you continue to allow him to do what he has been doing since I joined more than a year ago, be prepared for more good members to leave and for the forum to slowly die out. Why have his rights been prioritized over those of so many other members who have become fed up? I mean if he can cause @Sandie33 to go off, that says something. I have never seen her take issue with anyone else besides for him. I really hope this post gets the attention of the mods and admins. He has posted over 13,000 times here. If he still doesn't get it, I highly doubt he ever will. Persecution complexes are so tiresome. Let's hold him accountable for once. It would be good for him, not to mention for the forum. Thank you for hearing me out. Good day.

Staff is aware of the situation, so we will keep an eye on things, of course. That goes for everyone, not just EH. As always, staff will have to come to a consensus if it comes to that, but I assure you, no one's rights are being prioritized over anyone else's. We try very hard to keep things fair and there is a process that we follow to keep things fair, though there are sometimes extreme cases where things can be expedited a bit, but this doesn't qualify as an extreme case. I understand that you are frustrated and my apologies for that, but lets not make this a witch hunt towards EH. My recommendation for you is to block him if you find him that bothersome. We aren't going to change the process or the rules just because someone isn't INFJ...that just isn't how we do things around here. Never have and never will.

Staff is aware of the situation, so we will keep an eye on things, of course. That goes for everyone, not just EH. As always, staff will have to come to a consensus if it comes to that, but I assure you, no one's rights are being prioritized over anyone else's. We try very hard to keep things fair and there is a process that we follow to keep things fair, though there are sometimes extreme cases where things can be expedited a bit, but this doesn't qualify as an extreme case. I understand that you are frustrated and my apologies for that, but lets not make this a witch hunt towards EH. My recommendation for you is to block him if you find him that bothersome. We aren't going to change the process or the rules just because someone isn't INFJ...that just isn't how we do things around here. Never have and never will.

But I thought it was well established that INFJ people are the superior master race. I know I read that somewhere.

Reactions: Skarekrow
Assuming I have not been blocked by @dang which does not seem to have happened yet, why not block me? Doesn't that seem to be the prudent thing to do here?
Beyond that I can't help that you dont like what I say. I know it's difficult to have your conception of the world challenged.

I have bad news for you. In the world you will run into many people like me. Most you may never get into a conversation with and as a result you may never know how they truly think. Today, many media outlets are trying to stamp out dissent. They think if people cant see a particular mirrored view they'll come to some other conclusion.

It's my opinion you should hope you never get the world you envision. That is of course unless you like being controlled.

Best of luck to you dang.

Last edited:
Back on topic....

Trump's budget isn't just about massive tax cuts for rich and major cuts in assistance for the poor.
He also wants to roll back civil rights:

1. The Civil Rights Division of the Department of Justice -- which has long investigated hate crimes, voter suppression, and other forms of discrimination -- would lose at least 121 positions.

2. The Department of Labor’s Office of Federal Contract Compliance Program -- in charge of policing against discrimination by companies with federal contracts – would be eliminated altogether. That’s 600 positions. (Just last September, the office reached a $1.7 million settlement with tech giant Palantir for discriminatory hiring practices.)

3. The Environmental Protection Agency’s environmental justice program -- which combats higher-rates of pollution in communities of color -- would be eliminated.

4. The Department of Education’s Office of Civil Rights -- charged with investigating discrimination in America’s schools – would be drastically cut. The Trump administration itself has admitted these cuts will hamper its ability to conduct investigations.

Trump has made clear his priorities are to benefit the most comfortable Americans and stick it to the most vulnerable.

If he still doesn't get it, I highly doubt he ever will.[/QUOTE

ALSO change the record already - I mean please!

Last edited:
Reactions: Skarekrow and dang
Although I do not agree with most of the things EH says, I do not think he's a genuine troll. On non-political threads he sometimes writes surprisingly mature replies :)

Anyway this is just a taste of what's to come when the actual impeachment starts. There will be multiple clones of EH vandalising the political threads, so use this opportunity to grow some resistance.

Really sorry to challenge your conception of reality folks. Wanting something to be true does not make it true.

I do suggest your grow resistance to it. The current media does an excellent job of hiding it but liberal support is not something a majority is interested in. Further, liberal violence is being seen for what it is, terrorism. The current conditions being fostered will come to an end probably sooner than later.

Trump won't be impeached for anything currently on the radar. Keep throwing darts in the dark, eventually you might hit something.

I love you all.

Really sorry to challenge your conception of reality folks. Wanting something to be true does not make it true.

Again...suggesting the rest of us don’t live in reality, which is an insult to one’s intelligence .
Wanting this to be anything other than that, still makes it insulting

I do suggest your grow resistance to it. The current media does an excellent job of hiding it but liberal support is not something a majority is interested in. Further, liberal violence is being seen for what it is, terrorism. The current conditions being fostered will come to an end probably sooner than later.

Terrorists?
Kind of like that white power nut with a knife on the train in Portland spouting and shouting anti-Muslim rhetoric and threatening two Muslim teenage girls on the train...killed two people, and hospitalized the third.
Totally liberal guy I bet.
Or was he a “false flag attack” disguised to further the evil liberal plan of world domination?
Joking aside...there are nuts on all sides, and depending on what side you are on, also determines how you view said person, i.e. - as a “terrorist”.
Also your assessment of liberal America is opinion and hyperbole and not factual.
All I ever asked for was proof of such claims.

Trump won't be impeached for anything currently on the radar. Keep throwing darts in the dark, eventually you might hit something.

Again Mr. EventHorizon, you second sentence is a barely disguised insult of people’s intelligence here on the forum.
Just for not sharing in your viewpoint.
Do you not see why people get irritated and eventually lay into you about it?
You should really tone that shit down...I’m not telling you what to do...I know you’re huge into living on your own terms and that is fine, but there will be an endless cycle of you being generally insulting to the person(s) you are speaking with....and them reacting negatively toward you...especially when you group anyone with a liberal ideology in with people like terrorists.
Again...how can you not see how that insults huge groups of people, especially here on the INFJ forum where we have more feeling based, empathetic, and more liberal ideals.
But there are plenty of people here that are not liberal also...and somehow, they can hold normal, non-insulting, non-insinuating, conversations with others...even those who disagree with them.

I love you all.

Granted I use sarcasm a lot myself, but given the circumstances of your message, it reads as a big “F*** you”, which is how I’m sure you intended it.
Totally chill with the insults man...it’s like you cannot talk to someone without exerting your show of mental dominance via thinly veiled insults.
It’s unnecessary.
Anyhow...I’m sure I’m insane in your eyes.
Take from this, what you will.

Last edited:
Reactions: dang

Again...suggesting the rest of us don’t live in reality, which is an insult to one’s intelligence .
Wanting this to be anything other than that, still makes it insulting

Terrorists?
Kind of like that white power nut with a knife on the train in Portland spouting and shouting anti-Muslim rhetoric and threatening two Muslim teenage girls on the train...killed two people, and hospitalized the third.
Totally liberal guy I bet.
Or was he a “false flag attack” disguised to further the evil liberal plan of world domination?
Joking aside...there are nuts on all sides, and depending on what side you are on, also determines how you view said person, i.e. - as a “terrorist”.
Also your assessment of liberal America is opinion and hyperbole and not factual.
All I ever asked for was proof of such claims.

Again Mr. EventHorizon, you second sentence is a barely disguised insult of people’s intelligence here on the forum.
Just for not sharing in your viewpoint.
Do you not see why people get irritated and eventually lay into you about it?
You should really tone that shit down...I’m not telling you what to do...I know you’re huge into living on your own terms and that is fine, but there will be an endless cycle of you being generally insulting to the person(s) you are speaking with....and them reacting negatively toward you...especially when you group anyone with a liberal ideology in with people like terrorists.
Again...how can you not see how that insults huge groups of people, especially here on the INFJ forum where we have more feeling based, empathetic, and more liberal ideals.
But there are plenty of people here that are not liberal also...and somehow, they can hold normal, non-insulting, non-insinuating, conversations with others...even those who disagree with them.

I love you all.

Granted I use sarcasm a lot myself, but given the circumstances of your message, it reads as a big “F*** you”, which is how I’m sure you intended it.
Totally chill with the insults man...it’s like you cannot talk to someone without exerting your show of mental dominance via thinly veiled insults.
It’s unnecessary.
Anyhow...I’m sure I’m insane in your eyes.
Take from this, what you will.
Put words in my mouth in an attempt to get me banned ...which is ultimately what you want. But the sad fact is, I only said exactly what I said. And btw, I meant every word of what I said.

Last edited: