[PAX] - The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump

Past cocaine use is on Obama's plate.

Oh wait, he probably never gave it up. Of course that's speculative since I don't roll in the same drug dealer circles he did...does...whatever.

What in the bloody hell are you talking about?
Jesus man...you sound more and more insane every time you post.
And how is Obama still factoring into anything?
He’s not in charge anymore....any kind of idiocy that is currently happening is wholly on Trump and the GOP’s shoulders.
Obama did this, Obama did that....Hillary should be in jail, blah, blah....then why isn’t she?
Why isn’t Obama in jail?
Where are all the investigations into Obama?
Focus on the here and now....Trump has lied to all those who voted for him.
You are not getting better or cheaper healthcare.
We are cutting public education funding...money to educate our society so we aren’t a nation of morons.
Big cuts to special ed also btw...but this is a “compassionate” bill according to Mulvany.
No funding for public libraries, Meals of Wheels, Medicaid, SS Disability, school lunches for poor kids.
All while we give huge tax breaks to the top percentile.
It’s very “compassionate” and for the party of “family values” very non-hypocritical of them to throw 23 million men, women, and children off health insurance, also while giving huge tax breaks for the wealthy.
A 55 year old person who is paying approx. $1,500 a year for health insurance will go up to paying and estimated $15,000 more per year.
How is that affordable?
How exactly does that create “access”?
We have “access” now...so long as you can afford it of course.
I really like how you constantly defend the group who is going to make everyone’s life much more difficult...insurance prices will never go down so long as they are run by for-profit groups.
Real access would be the ability for anyone to see whomever they need to see to address their medical issues without having to file for bankruptcy the next year.
(The number one reason in the US for bankruptcy - medical bills)
People don’t pick up prescribed medication that they need to take because it is unaffordable.
The elderly rely on that Medicaid money so they can have a roof over their head in a nursing home.
We are seriously cutting special ed? The special olympics? Cutting disability?
To pay for tax breaks that go to the rich and don’t go to the middle class or working poor on down.
Justify that.
Can you?

Last edited:
Reactions: t56hg2bv
He’s not in charge anymore....any kind of idiocy that is currently happening is wholly on Trump and the GOP’s shoulders.
Obama did this, Obama did that....Hillary should be in jain, blah, blah....then why isn’t she?
Why isn’t Obama in jail?
We are cutting public education funding...money to educate our society so we aren’t a nation of morons.
Big cuts to special ed also btw...but this is a “compassionate” bill according to Mulvany.
No funding for public libraries, Meals of Wheels, Medicaid, SS Disability, school lunches for poor kids.
It’s very “compassionate” and for the party of “family values” very non-hypocritical of them to throw 23 million men, women, and children off health insurance, also while giving huge tax breaks for the wealthy.
A 55 year old person who is paying approx. $1,500 a year for health insurance will go up to paying and estimated $15,000 more per year.
How is that affordable?
I really like how you constantly defend the group who is going to make everyone’s life much more difficult...insurance prices will never go down so long as they are run by for-profit groups.
Real access would be the ability for anyone to see whomever they need to see to address their medical issues without having to file for bankruptcy the next year.
People don’t pick up prescribed medication that they need to take because it is unaffordable.
The elderly rely on that Medicaid money so they can have a roof over their head in a nursing home.
To pay for tax breaks that go to the rich and don’t go to the middle class or working poor on down.
Justify that.
Can you?
:cry:

Obama did this, Obama did that....Hillary should be in jain, blah, blah....then why isn’t she?
Why isn’t Obama in jail?
How is that affordable?
Justify that.
Can you?

It's something to do with his cultural indoctrination as a child, or more likely the way that taxation impacts on him in his particular earning situation. It's nothing to do with the philosophy or real world political organisation of it, so there's no point talking about it. He can't meet the arguments properly, it is better off letting him repeat his favourite analyses and just chat back to the other people on forum. What say u?

Reactions: Skarekrow
Past cocaine use is on Obama's plate.

Oh wait, he probably never gave it up. Of course that's speculative since I don't roll in the same drug dealer circles he did...does...whatever.
Whelp, since this thread is titled in regard to President Trump and perhaps his impeachment...others' suspected use of cocaine is irrelevant to the topic.

It's something to do with his cultural indoctrination as a child, or more likely the way that taxation impacts on him in his particular earning situation. It's nothing to do with the philosophy or real world political organisation of it, so there's no point talking about it. He can't meet the arguments properly, it is better off letting him repeat his favourite analyses and just chat back to the other people on forum. What say u?

Yes.
But I won’t let him spread lies and underhandedly insult people.

Whelp, since this thread is titled in regard to President Trump and perhaps his impeachment...others' suspected use of cocaine is irrelevant to the topic.
Not really when it's suggested the use of cocaine by a President is unheard of.
:m040:

Reactions: Wyote and t56hg2bv
Political Secretism, and fully apparent in Pres Trump.
You did say you blocked me. Please put me back on block. I'm starting to think you fancy me.

Do you have any idea what the difference between objective vs subjective is?
Do I need to wear nazi insignia to understand?

Really?
Obstructionist party?
Distraction of Trump and the voters?
Made up story?

Come back to reality.
Don’t get butthurt when Trump shows himself to be the BS artist he is.
If it’s so fake, then show me some proof.
You wanna talk obstruction?
How many times did the GOP vote to repeal the ACA...and after nearly a decade, they present the American people with a pile of shit for a bill.
Reading “Green Eggs and Ham” and shutting down the govt. costing us millions isn’t being obstructive?
If there is nothing there...then they will find nothing...what are you afraid of?
They couldn’t have picked a more bipartisan and integral person to investigate if there is anything there or not.
Let him do his job, then how about you make up your mind when you have all the facts...instead of defending the Orange Julius Ceaser now that he’s in a position where he can’t pay a settlement and make it go away.
You didn’t address any of the actual reasons why Trump is being investigated...the information that is available is swept off the table by you as automatically “fake” without reviewing what you are actually defending or asserting.
Once again, how you can pride yourself as an INTJ yet lack basic logic when it comes to politics, specifically those you don’t personally agree with is childish, and you prove nothing...you argue with nothing because you don’t read the details of anything.
Over and over.
History will show us the truth.

Should be interesting to see how it plays out. Until the results / report is diclosed it might be wise to reserve judgement. It's maddening that so much is released in the media from "sources." To me it's just irritating and distracting so I wait until there's something tangible. The same thing happened with Hillary and then nothing. I've lost faith in the system to do its job with respect to high ranking officials.

Reactions: Skarekrow

A definite rabbit trail. It's easy to attack a group in politics rather than an issue. And it's easier to attack as a group under the name WE as it gives more weight when faced with a large issue.

Rabbit trails do happen and they can have value, but be ready to defend them in the political thread, cause there's is definitely some passion in here.

Reactions: Sandie33
Push-Pull. Politics is such a cancer.

View attachment 35592
6 words. HA!
Getting along would be nice. I don't want people dictating how I can live my life though. Just as I am sure the other side views it. People don't know what they don't know.

Reactions: t56hg2bv
I think @Sandie33 may be under the impression I dislike her. If so not at all. Shes just wrong about many many many ...many things. I try to help her out and even enjoy some of the discussions. I'm not sure what's up with these love names she's coming up with for me. They are a bit raw. Not what I am used to at all.