[PAX] - The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump | Page 19 | INFJ Forum

[PAX] The Impeachment of Donald J. Trump

Trump will never be impeached. Hes already passed his probationary period and the gov doesnt want to pay unemployment so youre stuck.

I wasn't trying to prove anything. Simply acknowledging we are talking about two different things.
It is incredibly useless to try to have any type of discussion with you unless I admit off the bat I agree with you. Something I think we have both acknowledged will never happen in relation to politics. So stop being such a drama queen.

No need to call names - “Drama queen”.
The last bastion of a lost debate.
And what about people who don’t agree with you...like me, or the countless others?
Do you ever listen to anyone who has a differing opinion or conclusion?
Not a fucking chance in Hell.
Derp Sir...Derp.

Reactions: invisible
And what about people who don’t agree with you...like me, or the countless others?
Derp Sir...Derp.
You should really listen to what I say sometimes even though you may not like it.

Reactions: the
Derp Sir...Derp.
Thanks for introducing me to a new and poignant term. And so apt.

You should really listen to what I say sometimes even though you may not like it.

I listen to everything you say EH.
Honestly, it’s because you really are not open to anything outside of your own system of beliefs.
We all are to a certain extent, we are all susceptible, myself included.
What in particular would you have me know that I am ignoring or denying?
The whole Trump debacle?
And the way you phrase things does not help to convey or convince someone of the message you are trying to get across.
“You should really listen to what I have to say...”
It’s a demand.
It infers that I am not listening, or am apathetic or ignorant to your points; I am not.
As if, I will only come to the right conclusions if I listen to your POV...that I am in some kind of denial to protect my fragile ego - ”even though you may not like it.”...that is an incorrect portrait of me as a person, whom you know very little of outside of this forum.
Very often you flippantly dismiss what I have to say, or what someone else has to say, only to acknowledge it’s correct via another person, or until the proof demands you can no longer deny it.
That’s fine...I expect you to have a very negative view of me, to not listen to me, at least based on our interactions...and a certain level of ignoring of my posts...I’m not butthurt or anything.
I think we could find common ground very easily EH, I’m sure we don’t disagree on everything...it’s just those points of contention between us that we get hung up on sometimes.
And we used to talk about other shit quite often....it’s really too bad.
But seriously, you flip out when other people tell you what to do....but you do it constantly in almost every post you make.
(Your last post is a prime example ^^^^)
Just fyi.
;)

Where do they get these "poll" numbers?? Is it strictly University polls? And how can you get 54%, 52%, and 24% percent from the same 100%? I'm beginning to believe they pull a poll number out of their ass and claim it correct, because my math shows a total of 130% and some of us go by the 100% assumption....perhaps the pollsters should show their base population count of how many of the total polled calculated to their percentages to avoid confusion.

Oh, and then there is this (I trust CBS)...
https://www.google.com/amp/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/poll-trump-more-unpopular-than-obama-ever-was/

Reactions: Skarekrow
Does this suppose he, Flynn, may be a double agent, free or CIA/KGB? Any text on that?
:m044: *runs to look
Answers that question, guess I'm behind a tad...;)
https://www.google.com/search?q=fly...vil-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#xxri=1
Former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn, who was fired in February after lying about his contacts with the Russian government, has formally registered with the Justice Department as a “foreign agent” and admitted that he had lobbied on behalf of the Turkish government as recently as November 2016.

As the Associated Press reports, Flynn’s lawyer filed paperwork with the Justice Department Tuesday disclosing that the retired Army general had done lobbying work between August and November 2016 that “could be construed to have principally benefited the Republic of Turkey.” According to the filing, Flynn’s company, Flynn Intel Group Inc., was paid at least $530,000 for the work.

Flynn’s contract ended on November 15, just three days before Trump appointed him national security adviser.
Why didn't anyone see this in the background check?

By Ellen Nakashima, Greg MillerFBI reviewed Flynn’s calls with Russian ambassador but found nothing illicit

January 23, 2017 at 8:04 PM

imrs.php

Michael Flynn, U.S. national security advisor, arrives to a swearing in ceremony of White House senior staff on Sunday. (Andrew Harrer/Bloomberg)
The FBI in late December reviewed intercepts of communications between the Russian ambassador to the United States and retired Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn — national security adviser to then-President-elect Trump — but has not found any evidence of wrongdoing or illicit ties to the Russian government, U.S. officials said.

The calls were picked up as part of routine electronic surveillance of Russian officials and agents in the United States, which is one of the FBI’s responsibilities, according to the U.S. officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss counterintelligence operations.

Nonetheless, the fact that communications by a senior member of Trump’s national security team have been under scrutiny points up the challenge facing the intelligence community as it continues its wide-ranging probe of Russian government influence in the U.S. election and whether there was any improper back-channel contacts between Moscow and Trump associates and acquaintances.

Related: U.S. counterintelligence officials are examining possible ties between Russia and Trump associates

Although Flynn’s contacts with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak were listened to, Flynn himself is not the active target of an investigation, U.S. officials said. The Wall Street Journal reported Sunday that U.S. counterintelligence agents had investigated the communications between Flynn and Kislyak.

(Peter Stevenson/The Washington Post)
Of particular note was a Dec. 29 telephone conversation, initiated in an exchange of text messages the day before. Trump officials previously had said the call took place on the 28th. On the 29th, the Obama administration announced sanctions against Russia and expelled 35 officials from the Russian Embassy in response to what the U.S. intelligence community has said was interference in the presidential election on Trump’s behalf.

Earlier this month and on Monday, during his first official White House news conference, press secretary Sean Spicer said that the call covered several subjects. They included a Russian invitation to the Trump administration to take part in Russian-sponsored Syrian peace talks that began Monday in Kazakhstan. The men also talked about logistics for a post-inauguration call between Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Flynn also conveyed condolences for a Russian plane crash that killed a famed military band the day before the call, said Spicer, who said that Kislyak initiated the call after he and Flynn exchanged holiday greetings by text. Spicer also said Monday that the two had followed up with a subsequent call “two days ago . . . three days ago” to further discuss a Trump-Putin call.

In remarks when the Dec. 28 call was first reported this month, Spicer and other officials said there had been no mention of the sanctions that were announced the next day. On Monday, he said he was unaware of any other conversations between Flynn and members of the Russian government. Spicer said he asked Flynn if there had been conversations with any other Russian officials “beyond the ambassador. He said no.”

Earlier news media reports had also cited a Flynn call to Kislyak on Dec. 19 to express condolences for the terrorist killing of the Russian ambassador to Turkey that day.

Although Flynn has written critically about Russia, he also was paid to deliver a speech at a 2015 Moscow gala for RT, the Kremlin-sponsored international television station, at which he was seated next to Putin.

The FBI’s counterintelligence agents listen to calls all the time that do not pertain to any open investigation, current and former law enforcement officials said. Often, said one former official, “they’re just monitoring the other [foreign official] side of the call.”

Dmitry Medvedev , the prime minister of Russia, walks with Sergey Kislyak, Russian ambassador to the U.S., as he arrives for the G8 Summit at Dulles International Airport in Chantilly, Va., May 18, 2012. (Joshua Roberts/Reuters)
Both Flynn, a former head of the Pentagon’s intelligence agency, and Kislyak, a seasoned diplomat, are probably aware that Kislyak’s phone calls and texts are being monitored, current and former officials said. That would make it highly unlikely, the individuals said, that the men would allow their calls to be conduits of illegal coordination.

greg.miller@washpost.com

Karen DeYoung and David Nakamura contributed to this report.

Read more:

Related: Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak is Moscow’s low-key man in Washington

Declassified report says Putin ‘ordered’ effort to undermine faith in U.S. election and help Trump

First sign of enhanced U.S.-Russia relations under Trump: An invite to Syria talks

Ellen Nakashima is a national security reporter for The Washington Post. She focuses on issues relating to intelligence, technology and civil liberties.

Greg Miller is a national security correspondent for The Washington Post. He was among the Post reporters awarded the 2014 Pulitzer Prize for coverage of U.S. surveillance programs revealed by Edward Snowden and a finalist for the 2013 Pulitzer Prize. He previously worked for The Los Angeles Times.

We can only hope so

We can only hope so
Careful. The last time someone "hoped" for something he was accused of obstruction of justice.

By Ellen Nakashima, Greg MillerFBI reviewed Flynn’s calls with Russian ambassador but found nothing illicit

January 23, 2017 at 8:04 PM

imrs.php

Michael Flynn, U.S. national security advisor, arrives to a swearing in ceremony of White House senior staff on Sunday. (Andrew Harrer/Bloomberg)
The FBI in late December reviewed intercepts of communications between the Russian ambassador to the United States and retired Lt. Gen. Michael T. Flynn — national security adviser to then-President-elect Trump — but has not found any evidence of wrongdoing or illicit ties to the Russian government, U.S. officials said.

The calls were picked up as part of routine electronic surveillance of Russian officials and agents in the United States, which is one of the FBI’s responsibilities, according to the U.S. officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss counterintelligence operations.

Nonetheless, the fact that communications by a senior member of Trump’s national security team have been under scrutiny points up the challenge facing the intelligence community as it continues its wide-ranging probe of Russian government influence in the U.S. election and whether there was any improper back-channel contacts between Moscow and Trump associates and acquaintances.

Related: U.S. counterintelligence officials are examining possible ties between Russia and Trump associates

Although Flynn’s contacts with Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak were listened to, Flynn himself is not the active target of an investigation, U.S. officials said. The Wall Street Journal reported Sunday that U.S. counterintelligence agents had investigated the communications between Flynn and Kislyak.

(Peter Stevenson/The Washington Post)
Of particular note was a Dec. 29 telephone conversation, initiated in an exchange of text messages the day before. Trump officials previously had said the call took place on the 28th. On the 29th, the Obama administration announced sanctions against Russia and expelled 35 officials from the Russian Embassy in response to what the U.S. intelligence community has said was interference in the presidential election on Trump’s behalf.

Earlier this month and on Monday, during his first official White House news conference, press secretary Sean Spicer said that the call covered several subjects. They included a Russian invitation to the Trump administration to take part in Russian-sponsored Syrian peace talks that began Monday in Kazakhstan. The men also talked about logistics for a post-inauguration call between Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin.

Flynn also conveyed condolences for a Russian plane crash that killed a famed military band the day before the call, said Spicer, who said that Kislyak initiated the call after he and Flynn exchanged holiday greetings by text. Spicer also said Monday that the two had followed up with a subsequent call “two days ago . . . three days ago” to further discuss a Trump-Putin call.

In remarks when the Dec. 28 call was first reported this month, Spicer and other officials said there had been no mention of the sanctions that were announced the next day. On Monday, he said he was unaware of any other conversations between Flynn and members of the Russian government. Spicer said he asked Flynn if there had been conversations with any other Russian officials “beyond the ambassador. He said no.”

Earlier news media reports had also cited a Flynn call to Kislyak on Dec. 19 to express condolences for the terrorist killing of the Russian ambassador to Turkey that day.

Although Flynn has written critically about Russia, he also was paid to deliver a speech at a 2015 Moscow gala for RT, the Kremlin-sponsored international television station, at which he was seated next to Putin.

The FBI’s counterintelligence agents listen to calls all the time that do not pertain to any open investigation, current and former law enforcement officials said. Often, said one former official, “they’re just monitoring the other [foreign official] side of the call.”

Dmitry Medvedev , the prime minister of Russia, walks with Sergey Kislyak, Russian ambassador to the U.S., as he arrives for the G8 Summit at Dulles International Airport in Chantilly, Va., May 18, 2012. (Joshua Roberts/Reuters)
Both Flynn, a former head of the Pentagon’s intelligence agency, and Kislyak, a seasoned diplomat, are probably aware that Kislyak’s phone calls and texts are being monitored, current and former officials said. That would make it highly unlikely, the individuals said, that the men would allow their calls to be conduits of illegal coordination.

greg.miller@washpost.com

Karen DeYoung and David Nakamura contributed to this report.

Read more:

Related: Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak is Moscow’s low-key man in Washington

Declassified report says Putin ‘ordered’ effort to undermine faith in U.S. election and help Trump

First sign of enhanced U.S.-Russia relations under Trump: An invite to Syria talks

Ellen Nakashima is a national security reporter for The Washington Post. She focuses on issues relating to intelligence, technology and civil liberties.

Greg Miller is a national security correspondent for The Washington Post. He was among the Post reporters awarded the 2014 Pulitzer Prize for coverage of U.S. surveillance programs revealed by Edward Snowden and a finalist for the 2013 Pulitzer Prize. He previously worked for The Los Angeles Times.

Then why is he asking for immunity?

Reactions: t5juyt
No WH tapes of Comey?!
You mean...Trump lied?
*shocked*

Reactions: acd
No WH tapes of Comey?!
You mean...Trump lied?
*shocked*
Trump never said he had any. Yet again a misinterpretation of what actually happened. At this point you should be second and triple guessing yourself.

Trump never said he had any. Yet again a misinterpretation of what actually happened. At this point you should be second and triple guessing yourself.
He alluded to having them. Either way, he's a deceitful scumbag. Typical Trump. He didn't explicitly say he had tapes, only used it as a bully tactic by suggesting he had tapes. He never explicitly says anything. It's like the very first play in a manipulator's handbook. Is he is such an idiot he doesn't even realize he's shitting all over his own credibility. This shit would be hilarious on a TV show. It should disturb you irl. A reasonable person does not excuse this behavior. He is a demagouge. Stop falling for his shit because you refuse to see past your own political bias.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skarekrow