The Forum Goal & Fitness Club - Week One | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

The Forum Goal & Fitness Club - Week One

Daymn!

Arby was right. Would you please have mercy on this NFJ's fragile heart! ;)

Ok - I shall not upload more pics
;)

Last edited:
I would love to join in on this....

Why do I want to accomplish this/these goal(s)? What will happen if I give up half-way? What will happen if I carry my goals to completion?
I need to have this posted everywhere in my house, my car and at work lol.

Daily Goals
Caloric Intake: 1,300 calories
Sugar Intake: 30g or less
Indulgence of the Day: Coffee with one scoop of hot chocolate mix (as opposed to the 3 scoops they want you to use regularly!)

Exercise: 1/2 hour on eliptical/stair master hybrid. That's a 300 calorie burn, give or take 10 or so.
Weight Sets: Circuit training. I am really unfamiliar with weight training and have to figure out a good routine.

Daily Goals Accomplished:

Caloric Intake:
Sugar Intake:
Why:
What are you going to do differently tomorrow to correct the problem:

Exercise:
Weight Sets:
Why:
What are you going to do differently tomorrow to correct the problem:

Something that may be helpful to people here is www.livestrong.com and their "daily plate" tool. It's really useful in keeping track of what you're eating. It helps you figure out exactly how many calories you need to eat every day in order to have a healthy weight loss every week. They have a huge data base that you can search for your food items and they already have all of the calories, fats, proteins and carbs calculated for you and tells you what percentage of your daily recommended intake is.

I encourage you all to check it out. It might work really well in tandem with your daily goal logs!

Something that may be helpful to people here is www.livestrong.com and their "daily plate" tool. It's really useful in keeping track of what you're eating. It helps you figure out exactly how many calories you need to eat every day in order to have a healthy weight loss every week. They have a huge data base that you can search for your food items and they already have all of the calories, fats, proteins and carbs calculated for you and tells you what percentage of your daily recommended intake is.

I encourage you all to check it out. It might work really well in tandem with your daily goal logs!

I just signed up for something similar, sparkpeople. I really like it so far.

I got my body fat % measured yesterday and was pretty surprised with the results.

9%

I was hoping for 12%.