The Epic FanBoy Movie Test | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The Epic FanBoy Movie Test

Didn't anyone ever tell you to never question a girl with a blow torch? I don't whine, I attack. *looks menacingly at Sithious.* Hee.

Yup I'm this bored.

You can blow my torch anytime, baby

Marlon_Brando_Biography.jpg

*feels flamethrower envy*

This thread is officially an orgy. With pyrotechnics. I approve.

The Matrix

40% Adventurous, 89% SciFiOriented and 64% Brainy!
17736829716571967647.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
You are The Matrix. Despite not being extremely outgoing, you balance your intellect with a healthy dose of science fiction. You do kick ass, but in the end your strength lies with your ability to understand what others cannot. Yes, your acting is marginally good at best, but you... Neo, they are coming for you. You've got to do exactly what I say. Do you trust me? Neo?... have such a cool plot that it doesn't even matter. You take science fiction to the point of questioning whether or not it really IS fiction.

w00t!

Star Wars

56% Adventurous, 66% SciFiOriented and 52% Brainy!

60049901516580706.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You are the Star Wars Saga. You live your life for the stars and for adventure, using the force to bend mitichlorions to your will. You probably have some strange family issues, but your vast world is one of fantasy and action. You have inspired dorks everywhere to be at their dorkiest, and your creator will ruin you when he tries to show everyone the home movies from your childhood (though, to be fair, you probably ARE a better actor than Hayden Christiansen). May the Force be with you.

Reactions: dneecey
Star Trek

38% Adventurous, 70% SciFiOriented and 82% Brainy!
16213890408569554572.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
You are Star Trek. Yes, this means that you are likely among the dorkiest of dorks, sacrificing true adventure for "beams" and "phasers". You wear tight, colorful jumpsuits and are just moderately racist (I mean, your Scottish member IS named Scotty). You would be happiest roaming the galaxy in a large, mostly-protected ship, using your intellect to promote peace. At least you aren't twilight!

You are Star Trek. Yes, this means that you are likely among the dorkiest of dorks, sacrificing true adventure for "beams" and "phasers". You wear tight, colorful jumpsuits and are just moderately racist (I mean, your Scottish member IS named Scotty). You would be happiest roaming the galaxy in a large, mostly-protected ship, using your intellect to promote peace. At least you aren't twilight!