Apr 17, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
http://helloquizzy.okcupid.com/tests/the-epic-fanboy-movie-test/

My Results:

The Matrix

36% Adventurous, 55% SciFiOriented and 50% Brainy!
17736829716571967647.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
You are The Matrix. Despite not being extremely outgoing, you balance your intellect with a healthy dose of science fiction. You do kick ass, but in the end your strength lies with your ability to understand what others cannot. Yes, your acting is marginally good at best, but you... Neo, they are coming for you. You've got to do exactly what I say. Do you trust me? Neo?... have such a cool plot that it doesn't even matter. You take science fiction to the point of questioning whether or not it really IS fiction.

Indiana Jones

56% Adventurous, 41% SciFiOriented and 55% Brainy!
4814815859367714125.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
You are Indiana Jones. You seek adventure in life, sacrificing the stars and the calculator for a whip. You are probably the least dorky dorky movie out there, and as such you probably are even borderline "cool". You are down to Earth and perhaps a little dumb, but you make up for it with dashing good looks and a little bravery. You probably study "anthropology", but in actuality you really study badassery!

That's me alright..

The Matrix?

Marry me! <3

Your result for The Epic Fanboy Movie Test ...
Harry Potter

57% Adventurous, 52% SciFiOriented and 73% Brainy!
8504543320875401706.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
You are Harry Potter. You use your wit and internal abilities to narrowly escape danger and you whine a lot. You aren't really down with the whole "future" thing, and your dorkiness takes a more down to Earth form. You are moderately dorky, though in the end you ARE trying to stop evil, so that is something (even if you do wave a little wand around and cry a lot).

Are you f'n kidding me?! I don't whine a lot. I better not catch this test in a dark alley or I'll do vile unspeakable things to it while giggling in delight. I'm insulted.

I got The Matrix, wohoo

You are The Matrix. Despite not being extremely outgoing, you balance your intellect with a healthy dose of science fiction. You do kick ass, but in the end your strength lies with your ability to understand what others cannot. Yes, your acting is marginally good at best, but you... Neo, they are coming for you. You've got to do exactly what I say. Do you trust me? Neo?... have such a cool plot that it doesn't even matter. You take science fiction to the point of questioning whether or not it really IS fiction.

48% Adventurous, 67% SciFiOriented and 63% Brainy!

Last edited:
Fire Pretty! *looks for matches*

Your result for The Epic Fanboy Movie Test ...
Harry Potter

57% Adventurous, 52% SciFiOriented and 73% Brainy!
8504543320875401706.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
You are Harry Potter. You use your wit and internal abilities to narrowly escape danger and you whine a lot. You aren't really down with the whole "future" thing, and your dorkiness takes a more down to Earth form. You are moderately dorky, though in the end you ARE trying to stop evil, so that is something (even if you do wave a little wand around and cry a lot).

Are you f'n kidding me?! I don't whine a lot. I better not catch this test in a dark alley or I'll do vile unspeakable things to it while giggling in delight. I'm insulted.

Did you just whine about being called whiny?

Indiana Jones

67% Adventurous, 32% SciFiOriented and 40% Brainy!
4814815859367714125.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You are Indiana Jones. You seek adventure in life, sacrificing the stars and the calculator for a whip. You are probably the least dorky dorky movie out there, and as such you probably are even borderline "cool". You are down to Earth and perhaps a little dumb, but you make up for it with dashing good looks and a little bravery. You probably study "anthropology", but in actuality you really study badassery!

Did you just whine about being called whiny?

Didn't anyone ever tell you to never question a girl with a blow torch? I don't whine, I attack. *looks menacingly at Sithious.* Hee.

Yup I'm this bored.

Didn't anyone ever tell you to never question a girl with a blow torch? I don't whine, I attack. *looks menacingly at Sithious.* Hee.

Yup I'm this bored.

Blow torch? Baby, I appreciate old school..
but it's all about the flamethrowers now.

Star Trek
40% Adventurous, 53% SciFiOriented and 58% Brainy!
16213890408569554572.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

You are Star Trek. Yes, this means that you are likely among the dorkiest of dorks, sacrificing true adventure for "beams" and "phasers". You wear tight, colorful jumpsuits and are just moderately racist (I mean, your Scottish member IS named Scotty). You would be happiest roaming the galaxy in a large, mostly-protected ship, using your intellect to promote peace. At least you aren't twilight!

The Terminator

67% Adventurous, 55% SciFiOriented and 51% Brainy!
1799612377697720638.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
You are The Terminator. You might not speak English so well, but it works because you probably aren't that smart. You do, however, have machine-like action skills and are probably the coolest dork around. You aren't afraid to travel through space-time, and you are even cool about doing it naked! You probably beat up other dorky movies (I'm looking at you, Twilight!), and use one-liners to highlight your stupidity. "Eill bea bock."

Living up to the name, eh?
Let's start a club.

:D Ha ha! Sure am!
Yeah, an exclusive club for those who make up for their lack of intelligence with badassery! :nod: