The Dissolution of the US has been predicted! | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The Dissolution of the US has been predicted!

Uhh, dylan... If that were actually true, it's a simple method to stop it. The rockerfella family are only mortal, it's a simple matter to end their lives.

The chip bit is what I am doubting. It's a simple matter to believe the rest of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
A very simplistic and typical knee-jerk reaction ... How surprising ! Your hatred is not mine. You own it. It is your relative truth. The problem is that you keep trying to brand it and sell it as if people actually would even want to buy it. Those that would are as unfortunate as well for not fighting it.

Just read your own quote.

Chao.

My hatred is a reaction to an Absolute Truth. It doesn't need to be everyones reaction for the absolute truth to be accurate.

What you don't understand if the nature of Absolute Truth, Reactions, Subjective and Selective Understandings, as well as Subjective and Selective Moral Stances.

Just read my own quote and then do some historical and modern political reading, First sources would be appropriate.

Last edited by a moderator:
A very simplistic and typical knee-jerk reaction ...
Yes, yours was.

You might want to start looking at your own understandings, world views and start reading what you're saying from something other than your own point of view.

*ducks and dives behind a fallen log*

*licks finger, holds it up in the air*

A bit zingy out here today... hmm... I'm pretty sure I can make it back to the treehouse safely if I go thataway...

Doesn't matter to me. I am not happy with the US at all. And for me, I would end up part of Canada, or the EU. Both of which I would be more then happy with :D

– the Northeast from Tennessee and South Carolina up to Maine – joins the European Union

Oh my god! We're going to be invaded by that :D :

[YOUTUBE]lj3iNxZ8Dww[/YOUTUBE]

I'd like to see them TRY to merge Alabama and Massachusetts.

This is precisely what I mean...

Forget war with other nations. America is only a breath away from going to war with each other. Thank god they have the superbowl to let them play out their states aggression.

I wish, I'd love to live in russia, all that wide open unused space, those primeval forests, the snow... dear gods the snow...

I read that article (the major contents) a week ago, and I lol'd immediately. Still, if this did happen, I'd go to canada or Australia. Fuck Mexico

Hee. But see? If you were part of the Union of North America, you *would* be in Canada. Or Mexico.

Be one with usssss...

The problem is, I grew up hearing this stuff (one world government conspiracy, microchip implants, mark of the beast as a supercomputer, the one world government would birth the one world religion, and then the anti-Christ would appear and the world would end).

So it doesn't scare me. Bothers me, yes...but scare? No. It is what it is.

Last edited:
Fuck Mexico

(Not to knock Canada or Australia but) C'mon, are you kidding me???

Where else are you gonna get some kick-ass tacos al pastor?

tacos%20al%20pastor.jpg

Maybe with a side of fresh guac... mmm... and a Modelo with a slice of lime...

*starts packing suitcase, drooling all over clothes*

i think actions and consequences are realitive so therefore isn't truth realitive? I don't know...No ones experience is ever the same.

or at least not vibration by vibration

I wish, I'd love to live in russia, all that wide open unused space, those primeval forests, the snow... dear gods the snow...

And all that Nuclear radiation! Fallout! Wonderful Fallout!

(Not to knock Canada or Australia but) C'mon, are you kidding me???

Where else are you gonna get some kick-ass tacos al pastor?

tacos%20al%20pastor.jpg

Maybe with a side of fresh guac... mmm... and a Modelo with a slice of lime...

*starts packing suitcase, drooling all over clothes*
Mexico, for the most part, is hot. Heat doesn't work well with me, but I guess they have AC now...hm...tough choice, xD.