The Dissolution of the US has been predicted! | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

The Dissolution of the US has been predicted!

I think people will be a little surprised at how willing people are to kill each other when the cop's can't protect them. Look at Iraq. We will have the same problems here. We will get invaded if we have any type of civil unrest look at China's army its friggin huge. When America splits it will be the end I am almost certain.. People here do not appreciate how delicate our constitution is now. It is almost gone and it is already forgotten... Jefferson was right...

Numbers does play a large part in war, but I find china to be a bit lacking in overall destruction capability. i 'think' that Russia would be more of a threat to America than China is right now.

Edit: I know China has a lot of suppliers, and such, but China's economy is very reliant on the states;our trade debt towards them, while generally being seen as bad, is a way of keeping the us and china 'linked' to each other, no one wants to destroy their revenue. I don't think they'd have enough resources to lunch an attack on the us in the long term, and this is assuming that the us doesn't go into the world war two mentality; when we were building titan class battleships by the month. This brings the nation closer together, I guess

(Jesus i'm sleepy...)

Last edited:
They've got enough nukes to destroy the world one time around... that's all that's needed.

In the spirit of keeping track:

According to information compiled by the Nuclear Threat Initiative, an organization devoted to monitoring the status of the nuclear threat worldwide, nine countries had nukes by April 2004. The nine countries are listed below. Each figure includes the approximate number of both tactical and strategic bombs (nuclear and thermonuclear, or "big" and "really humongous").

Country / Warheads
United States 10,455
Russia 8,400

China 400
France 350
Israel* 250
United Kingdom 200
India** 65
Pakistan** 40
North Korea

TOTAL: 20,168

Thermonuclear (Hydrogen) Bomb info:

First developed by the United States in the early 1950s, the hydrogen or thermonuclear bomb is perhaps a thousand times more powerful than a uranium- or plutonium-based fission bomb, making it effectively the nuclear weapon's nuclear weapon.

Only the five permanent United Nations Security Council members – the United States, Russia, Britain, France and China – are known to possess hydrogen bombs.

No one should posess them. I also hate chemical and biological weapons as well. Only cowards use them..

They've got enough nukes to destroy the world one time around... that's all that's needed.

Every 'important' nation has enough nukes to destroy the world, except Australia. They got rid of their nukes early on, if I recall

Edit: Let me state this differently, most nations that have 'some' political power in any way shape or form has nuclear weapons, has association with a nation that does, or has some type of umbrella defense against nuclear weapons

Last edited:
No one should posess them. I also hate chemical and biological weapons as well. Only cowards use them..

I agree.

Even the concept of Weapons of Mass Destruction, particularly those designed to include suffering as well as death, but really of any kind is so deeply alien and wrong as to be virtually inconceivable to me. How dare they? Wielding power of that magnitude with no care for targets other than "As Many as Possible" is the very pinnacle of cowardice, to my mind.

Every 'important' nation has enough nukes to destroy the world, except Australia. They got rid of their nukes early on, if I recall

Edit: Let me state this differently, most nations that have 'some' political power in any way shape or form has nuclear weapons, has association with a nation that does, or has some type of umbrella defense against nuclear weapons

You recall incorrectly. We never had nukes because unlike the USA, the UK, and all you other nations, we abided by the treaties we signed such as the Nuclear Non Proliferation Act.

We bought a whole mess of Bombers and got everything ready to build our own nukes but america blocked us from doing it (under PM Gorton). That's when we should have ended our alliance in my opinion. If Israel is allowed them, why not us?

No one should posess them.
As long as one country possesses them and acts belligerent with them, every other country is going to want them as a deterrent. You'll notice that Iraq didn't have them and got invaded, that NKorea has them and Has NOT been invaded. It's a good deterrent.

Last edited by a moderator:
You recall incorrectly. We never had nukes because unlike the USA, the UK, and all you other nations, we abided by the treaties we signed such as the Nuclear Non Proliferation Act.

We bought a whole mess of Bombers and got everything ready to build our own nukes but america blocked us from doing it (under PM Gorton). That's when we should have ended our alliance in my opinion. If Israel is allowed them, why not us?

As long as one country possesses them and acts belligerent with them, every other country is going to want them as a deterrent. You'll notice that Iraq didn't have them and got invaded, that NKorea has them and Has NOT been invaded. It's a good deterrent.

Ah, I must've read the article incorrectly. From what I remember, it stated that australia was very much in the process of finishing a bomb and got shut down by the treaty/wanted to get rid of it's detente abilities. Still, at this point, I suppose it wouldn't be hard for Australia to lunch a nuke now...

Not to be prude, but Australia is valuable to the us; is it not? Don't we have quite a bit of telecomm equipment there? Thus being why 'supposedly' we have nuclear subs somewhere in the vicinity?

Not to be prude, but Australia is valuable to the us; is it not? Don't we have quite a bit of telecomm equipment there? Thus being why 'supposedly' we have nuclear subs somewhere in the vicinity?

Alliances in a time of global unrest are always valuable. Excerpt from a speech dated November 15, 2006.
The US and Australia need each other, but as with all international relationships of unequal power, smaller Australia has more at stake. It may be jarring to hearken back to the dark days of 1942.

But they should never be forgotten or dismissed. Nor should we delude ourselves into thinking that no comparable or even graver peril could ever arise in the future.

Should it come, Australians will naturally look across the Pacific for assistance. It would be better, to say the least, if trans-Pacific ties were strong rather than weak at such a moment.

America, on the other hand, can more easily afford a rupture. It would be imprudent of Washington.

It would be unwise. It would be counterproductive.

It would hurt American interests. But it would not be disastrous for America in the same way.

So, in a spirit of goodwill toward both countries, let me suggest a few ways that both sides can prevent any such rift from developing.

First and foremost, Australians must resist and reject the facile, reflexive, unthinking anti-Americanism that has gripped much of Europe.

Australian sentiment is thankfully nowhere near Europe's level of hostility but it could get there. And it mustn't. This is not to indict the current Government for this problem.
During Prime Minister Howard's premiership, the working relationship between Canberra and Washington has arguably never been stronger.

Yet that closeness has undoubtedly fuelled some of the regrettable sentiment which I deplore here.

I am well aware that the Iraq war was and is unpopular among many Australians.
And I am well aware that not every Australian sees the current American administration in a favourable light.

But wars end. Administrations come and go.

The Australian people must not allow their perfectly legitimate doubts about one policy or one American administration to cloud their long-term judgment.

Even more important, they must not allow these doubts to fester into an irrational antipathy that sees America as a greater threat to world peace than al-Qaida,
This is why the American Australian Association is proud to join with the Australian government in founding a new Centre for United States Studies in Australia.

The centre will conduct research, raise awareness, dispel myths, groom new leaders, and increase ties between the two countries.

It will hold to the highest standards of scholarship and objectivity and, in so doing, will inject a strong measure of reason and truth into the conversation in this country about America.

Edited text of a speech by Rupert Murdoch to the American Australian Association last night.

http://www.news.com.au/heraldsun/story/0,21811,20759201-661,00.html

Invaluable as a training ground, we're in almost constant war games with you, so your fleets use our ports as a launching location.

The American sections of those communication sections got shut down. However thanks to several intelligence treaties Americans are unnecessary there as we are one of five nations that share all intelligence with each other. And yes, if we wanted we could be nuclear swiftly. We have some of the largest plutonium mines in the world and all of the primary ingredients are home sourced.

I was being sarcastic as to the treaty. We break anything we can get away with under the radar.

Invaluable as a training ground, we're in almost constant war games with you, so your fleets use our ports as a launching location.

The American sections of those communication sections got shut down. However thanks to several intelligence treaties Americans are unnecessary there as we are one of five nations that share all intelligence with each other. And yes, if we wanted we could be nuclear swiftly. We have some of the largest plutonium mines in the world and all of the primary ingredients are home sourced.

I was being sarcastic as to the treaty. We break anything we can get away with under the radar

Of course, every nation has it's secrets

Alright, alright, I'll clear out my spare room, just let me know when you're arriving and I'll pick ya'll up from the airport *sigh*

I like to think of the Federal Government as Communist Russia, with the individual states as independent satellite countries.

I for one, welcome my Canadian overlords.

According to another thread on this forum... i AM canada!

I absorb you all!!! (well, those who have been designated to be absorbed, at any rate).