The baby that grew into Hitler. | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

The baby that grew into Hitler.

If you could go back in time, would you murder baby Hitler, or kidnap and nurture baby Hitler?
I would nurture baby H and we would move to White Pine Bay Oregon and for income I would open a motel for weary travelers looking for respite.

I would nurture baby H and we would move to White Pine Bay Oregon and for income I would open a motel for weary travelers looking for respite.

Wait, I know this story

Maybe Hitler was effected from drinking out of a lead lined cup as a child. Maybe he had a brain tumor and had these items been found he would have been a force for good in the world rather than bad. I suppose though it's easiest not to ask questions and just kill.

Maybe Hitler was effected from drinking out of a lead lined cup as a child. Maybe he had a brain tumor and had these items been found he would have been a force for good in the world rather than bad. I suppose though it's easiest not to ask questions and just kill.
Maybe he had a bit of Down Syndrome coupled with NPD.

We all know baby Hitler was the son of a man who was physically abusive towards his own family. Growing up in such a household from such a young age has a very strong effect on the developing childs mind. He was conditioned to believe its okay to hurt others inorder to release your own anger. He most definately lacked a great deal of empathy because of this!

Reactions: Asa
That is off-topic for this thread, which aims to go 'beyond the obvious "I would let him die!" response'.

In response I will refer to my previous response,

I'll be honest right off and say I haven't done research for this thread. But, off the top of my head, wouldn't comparing clones raised in different environments, etc (experiences in the womb, too)...but yeah, wouldn't that be fascinating? Important for many reasons I won't touch on here (future of elite humans, etc) -- but anyway, I need to search around for owners of cloned pets and if Fluffy II is a perfect facsimile or what.

A fresh baby Hitler clone could grow up to be a moody emo. His Instagram username could be "Tomas Killkade," I mean, they both enjoyed landscapes.

Thomas Kinkade
13ff5d935b441a5cd6aaf288b9c67631.jpg

Tomas Killkade

landscape6.jpg

Yes, @Happy Phantom, you can't just kill him. I never knew you were so chillingly pragmatic. :neutral: Couldn't we give the kid a little cognitive therapy, at least? If he makes no progress, then....:confused1:

I'll make a serious post later.

I'll be honest right off and say I haven't done research for this thread. But, off the top of my head, wouldn't comparing clones raised in different environments, etc (experiences in the womb, too)...but yeah, wouldn't that be fascinating? Important for many reasons I won't touch on here (future of elite humans, etc) -- but anyway, I need to search around for owners of cloned pets and if Fluffy II is a perfect facsimile or what.
Is Fluffy II a cat, or some type of hybrid animal?

A fresh baby Hitler clone could grow up to be a moody emo. His Instagram username could be "Tomas Killkade," I mean, they both enjoyed landscapes.
Or a WoW name, band name or new science fiction show.

Thomas Kinkade
13ff5d935b441a5cd6aaf288b9c67631.jpg

Tomas Killkade

landscape6.jpg

Yes, @Happy Phantom, you can't just kill him. I never knew you were so chillingly pragmatic. :neutral: Couldn't we give the kid a little cognitive therapy, at least? If he makes no progress, then....:confused1:

I'll make a serious post later.
I thought this was a serious post. Who will be the mother of this fresh baby H?

Marry:
Shag:
Kill:
Choices-
1- Fidel Castro
2- Genghis Khan
3: Adolf Hitler
4: Norman Bates
5: Pol Pot

Last edited: