The baby that grew into Hitler. | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The baby that grew into Hitler.

I have faith in you. Shall we kill baby H? Yes or no.

That is off-topic for this thread, which aims to go 'beyond the obvious "I would let him die!" response'.

In response I will refer to my previous response,

This is pretty awesome. It's weird when you think about it, that you never hear anything at all about Hitler's parents, or his teen years or childhood. It's as though he came into the world fully formed as an adult, with that silly reverse soul patch or whatever *(which somehow "worked" on Charlie Chaplin). What was his parents doing when their baby boy was having a lot of trouble in the world?

Hey, I resent that! I have been totally psychotic on multiple occasions! Yet, I am a very gentle person! The most aggressive I get is telling *particular member* to please leave the forums. ;-)
You sound just like Hitler.

That is off-topic for this thread, which aims to go 'beyond the obvious "I would let him die!" response'.

In response I will refer to my previous response,
Xfz2YRM.gif

Isn't deciding one has the power to choose who should die and who should live Hitleresque? :m078:
Hitleresque, not to be confused with Burlesque.

Reactions: Littlelissa and acd
Many American Juries have that power.

Reactions: Littlelissa
If you could go back in time, would you murder baby Hitler, or kidnap and nurture baby Hitler?

Reactions: Sandie33
Hey, I resent that! I have been totally psychotic on multiple occasions! Yet, I am a very gentle person! The most aggressive I get is telling *particular member* to please leave the forums. ;-)
Oh, I'm sorry @invisible ;) I hadn't realized that psychotic-kind was a thing, *IAWH*

Reactions: invisible
Hitler wasn't the big problem. Hitler was just one person. All the people that followed crazy were the problem. It's not like it hasn't happened since though. People seem to get caught up in crazy for whatever reason. Look at the U.S. where Obama was elected into office twice. True a lot of that had to do with voter fraud but there were still all those people that actually voted for him outside of that.

Reactions: Wyote
True a lot of that had to do with voter fraud but there were still all those people that actually voted for him outside of that.

Obama? You mean Drumpf? :tongueclosed::unamused:

Anyway, yea it was all the people around Hitler, that's what I was getting at too.
I wouldn't kill Hitler because if I did I may not have even been born. Maybe that's why nobody has done it yet :)