The Amazing Atheist | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

The Amazing Atheist

You want to be careful Uber. Dude's an ENTP. I very much doubt he's a pussy anywhere.

As for you billy... You need to hunt down his profile and videos to be offended by him, therefore he's not an attention whore. Don't like, don't watch.
At least 97,000 people find him amusing, if you don't, then turn off the video and watch something else. Noone's there to entertain you.

I find 2 the ranting gryphon a lot of funner and more relevant than this guy. But then again different strokes for different folks.

You want to be careful Uber. Dude's an ENTP. I very much doubt he's a pussy anywhere.

As for you billy... You need to hunt down his profile and videos to be offended by him, therefore he's not an attention whore. Don't like, don't watch.
At least 97,000 people find him amusing, if you don't, then turn off the video and watch something else. Noone's there to entertain you.

Yes because people post videos of themselves ranting on Youtube because they DON'T want attention. I didn't look for any of his videos I haven't been to his youtube page. I watched a few seconds of the clip you posted and a few seconds of another one to be thourough and discovered it to be garbage. I didnt go looking for him and I wont, I WILL however post in the context of this forum/thread that he is a clown. I like watching you defend the clown though.

That 97,000 people like him out of world wide 6 billion isnt impressive enough to me to give his asinine opinions any mental real estate in my head. He is still a moron and his opinions are stupid and the fact that his only outlet for said stupid opinions is screaming like an infant on youtube is just pathetic. I doubt he even beleives the crap he is saying, he is just trying to get attention. Fine with me, every other person is doing the same, hes still a moron though and apparently 97,000 other like minded people like him, wonderful, I dont care, whatever. I said my bit, I wont be looking for his videos any more. But I will continue to come to this thread and watch people mock him. :D

The first one about Palin was interesting - I didn't know that about her husband.

The other two... I dunno. It looked like he was taking himself seriously. It might have been interesting had it been self-satirical, but if he's serious, then it just wasn't worth the time it took to watch. A grown man whining about the lack of ketchup? And then whining because he had to pick his card up off the counter? Like he said, these are depressing times we live in. I'm going to pass on watching the rest...

I doubt very much he was anywhere near serious. Taking himself seriously, zooming in and out with his camera and saying "Damn I'm hot"?

No. There's such a thing as poetic licence and the freedom of the storyteller.

Billy: You're a walking headdesk.

no he's passive agressive, he even says that if you come at him he will just laugh (probably until some one actually hits him)

He is a sarcastic cynic. You either love him or you hate him. His critique is usually dead on, but his presentation can be considered a bit over the top for some people.

He is a sarcastic cynic. You either love him or you hate him. His critique is usually dead on, but his presentation can be considered a bit over the top for some people.
Dead on in what? I found his raving to be mostly baseless emotional verbal masturbation.

It's easy to recognise posts like that when you're constantly posting them.

It's easy to recognise posts like that when you're constantly posting them.

You don't have to be spiteful because you are mad that you like a clown.

Nor do you, because you've not got any stage presence, and too many inhibitions.

Nor do you, because you've not got any stage presence, and too many inhibitions.

Whats stage presence, and which inhibitions do I exhibit? if you see some let me know I want to work on them.

I don't find a fat bearded douche screaming like an idiot on youtube to be stage presence though.