The Amazing Atheist | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

The Amazing Atheist

Passive Aggressive is the only type of aggressive society allows without being imprisoned.
Pisses me off when people use it as a backhand insult.

Would you prefer to have your knees broken and then your face repeatedly slammed into the curb? That's Active Aggression.
I don't understand the relevancy.

I don't understand the relevancy.

He doesn't like the fact that I said in my post that passive aggressive attitudes are juvenile, immature and unentertaining.

Last edited by a moderator:
He doesn't like the fact that I said in my post that passive aggressive attitudes are juvenile, immature and entertaining.

You didn't say that, you said this:

It's because he's a shock jock who likes to shout his opinion around and act all loud and "controversial", bitching about things in a crude and aggressive manner.

The fact that he doesn't have any valid points to actually make is irrelevant; he's just pandering to similarly minded people who also want to justify their own passive-aggressive attitudes like he does.

"If other people think like me and agree with me, then I must definitely be right in what I believe."

He's a try-hard.

Ooooh, okay, I was confused, I thought the responses were towards what I said and I was like....uhh, that's not even relevant.

You didn't say that, you said this:
And in saying that, I was pointing out the juvenile and unentertaining value of the passive aggressive attitude of that YouTube blogger, just in a lot more words.

You seem to be getting highly defensive (passive defensive? lol) over my posts specificity, my good sir. I apologise for giving my personal honest opinion of those videos.

:D Lol. He reminds me of George Carlin a little bit. At least he did in that first Palin video, when he found out McCain nominated her as his running mate. He's extremely vocal about his views, but he's not intolerable.

Good points I just think his delivery in the first video was over the top. The second one about burger king he seemed to repeat his points and became lost in his thoughts quite a bit, and the McDonalds one was pretty good.

:) There are people who'd call Carlin passive aggressive too.

Hell I know some who called him retarded.

:D Lol. He reminds me of George Carlin a little bit. At least he did in that first Palin video.
The difference is... George Carlin was funny.

:) There are people who'd call Carlin passive aggressive too. Hell I know some who called him retarded.
The difference is... George Carlin had valid points to make.

The 97,000 subscribers seem to think different.

He also makes a valid point about the amount of idiots following a particular religion not making it any more valid than the FSM.

I just waited three minutes of my day.

There's something about this guy that just kind of reminds me of a yappy little dog behind a fence. "Let me at 'em, let me at 'em... I'll tear their throat out, I will!"

A delivery like this makes it difficult for me to take their points seriously.

Blah blah Blah. Pointless ranting makes my eyes glaze over. Its not like I disagree with some of his points, but the ranty in your face nature annoys me and makes me feel like I'm being lectured at by someone I don't like. Give me George Carlin any day. At least there was a whimsical sort of absurdity to George's cynicism. Fail.

Reactions: the

I didn't care for him in the first video. Performance annoyed me a bit...

But I was intrigued to see what else he might offer, and I enjoyed the other videos a lot more.

Dead Kids, Atheist Kids, A Small Comfort, and Arguments For God: The Cosmological Argument, are pretty good.

I hate untalented people who are not very funny who actively seek attention to themselves... if you are going to seek attention at least be entertaining when I am watching.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvHe7-NHJ4Q

[YOUTUBE]fvHe7-NHJ4Q[/YOUTUBE]
Give me George Carlin over this any day!

That was a great stunt. The follow-up video cleared up the confusion:

[YOUTUBE]h38tYOhQTt0[/YOUTUBE]

This is one of my favorites:

[YOUTUBE]y6Rv5KNQFu4[/YOUTUBE]

Don't worry, you're not stupid for not understanding it. Even he probably didn't.

Aggressive on youtube is the same as being a pussy on the street.