people vs the bad people?
Donor
Oct 3, 2009
MBTI
enfp
Enneagram
-
Just found this really funny :D :D
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqnjzONrPiA"]YouTube- Driving Left Nuts- Help us with Donation at http://ow.ly/25mpe[/ame]
(it's a perfectly serious political ad btw)

Go liberty! TATATATA...

I think she's a terrorist. Let's get her!

What's sad is she is targeting the stupids (and they will listen).

Shooting is a lot of fun - I love it too! But automatic fire... is a bit boring.

So beware - she might be boring! :O

I live in Texas, and a lot of people here also value guns, hunting, conservatism, etc...

This video reminds me of why I want to get out of the South-Midwest/West area. I don't like the culture at all.

Last edited:
LMAO way to appeal to all the gun nuts there lady...likely her ulterior motive is to have more gun control.

I'm pissed that she got to shoot a full on traditional automatic Thompson Submachinegun...I want a damn tommygun! WTF! WTF! :m106:

Look closely Americans.

This is what happens when your country values HUGS so highly.

Reactions: enfp can be shy
Lord, help us. I can't see how that is NOT a parody. You have to be kidding me.

And I'm with you, Athenia...even though I live in a (fairly) liberal college town in Texas, I want to move to Seattle next year. I'm tired of this ultraconservative mess.

Reactions: IndigoSensor
And then there's this:

Those are some serious guns ...

STRAPPED: Lady Gaga heats up Rolling Stone in more ways than one.​
The magazine may have jumped the shark years ago, but it's sure to get people talking with this issue. Although we personally prefer her spilling out of a Yankees jersey.
Where does this latest attempt to shock and awe us rank with Gaga's best?

Not sure what else to say, frankly.

Edit: I know what to say. Did you notice it was a double issue?

OH! And another edit: Now THAT is what I call TATAs. tatatatata

Yeah, okay, never mind.

Last edited:
Lady Gaga needs to stop that....the combination of a beautiful woman wearing next to nothing and sporting firearms makes me lose all cohesive thought. ><

What I like about Lady Gaga is that she is not attractive in the face but she dresses and acts like she is beautiful.

Reactions: arbygil
What I like about Lady Gaga is that she is not attractive in the face but she dresses and acts like she is beautiful.

You know what, uber? That is a very good point. Well said.

You know what, uber? That is a very good point. Well said.

Thank you. Also in that pic there is no handle or trigger on those rifles and her butt looks like a cartoon.

Thank you. Also in that pic there is no handle or trigger on those rifles and her butt looks like a cartoon.

Hm, I didn't notice that about the rifles. Her butt looks like a cartoon because it has been photoshopped, I am certain.

All I got from the video was "Vote for me or I'll fucking shoot you"

What's sad is she is targeting the stupids.

No she isn't, the NRA is on her side.

Reactions: bamf