TATATA-God!-TATATA-Patriotism!-TATATA | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

TATATA-God!-TATATA-Patriotism!-TATATA

Hm, I didn't notice that about the rifles. Her butt looks like a cartoon because it has been photoshopped, I am certain.

I am certain that in real life her butt is not a cartoon. So I bet you are right.

oh nooooooooo, they dropped the GAGA onto my TATA .......
InterNuke_Terran_SC1.PNG

but seriously those are the most anti-hippie tits ever/// ... i am disappoint!

Where's the profoundness, the divinity, the serenity - of the majestic female breasts??

Last edited:
oh nooooooooo, they dropped the GAGA onto my TATA .......
InterNuke_Terran_SC1.PNG

but seriously those are the most anti-hippie tits ever/// ... i am disappoint!

Where's the profoundness, the divinity, the serenity - of the majestic female breasts??

+1 for mammary appreciation

I like how the direction is going away in this thread. Just saying.

I gotta say that she shows gun owners as crazy! Full auto guns in a commercial? She is no friend of gun owners. And all she was doing was pulling the trigger. You can tell by the way she was shooting she was not hitting shit. Shooting is about accuracy and precision. Knowing where your shot is going to go. It's very technical to be accurate. What a buffoon. I bet she would work that way too. Just blindly firing never knowing what she was hitting. I am busy she would say...

Reactions: corvidae
I like to hold it more firm, but supple. She is holding it weak and loosely.

I can't say I appreciate her tatas. Efromm has a point, she shoots without aiming. I have to wonder if that's how she'll be as a politician.

Thought u were talking about DNA sequences originally.

I suppose her message is "vote for me because we share commonalities like religion and an interest in guns". And more subtly: "I'm going to use gimmicks to get your attention instead of impressing you with my ideas and beliefs". What a fucking hack.

Reactions: enfp can be shy