Superficial Tests - Blogthings | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

Superficial Tests - Blogthings

Your Word is "Think"

You see life as an amazing mix of possibilities, ideas, and fascinations.
And sometimes you feel like you don't have enough time to take it all in.

You love learning. Whether you're in school or not, you're probably immersed in several subjects right now.
When you're not learning, you're busy reflecting. You think a lot about the people you know and the things you've experienced.

Your birthday is powerful Find out what it means for your future!
gf102jy1qwuFHNLKKGHFHGKGPHHP

You Are Sweet Potatoes

sweet-potatoes.jpg
You love comfort foods, and for you, there's nothing more comforting that Thanksgiving dinner.
In fact, you've been known to have Thanksgiving favorites all fall... and possibly all year. You've got to have your sweet potatoes.

There's no one who cooked as well as your mom or grandma, but you're not too bad at whipping up a hearty dinner to please a crowd.
You believe that food is love. And just like you have plenty of love to go around, you also have plenty of food to go around.

Your Gemstone is Ruby
Daring, enthusiastic, and spontaneous.
You are energetic and passionate, with an appetite for life.

Sure.

Your Gemstone is Aquamarine

aquamarine.jpg

Intuitive, tranquil, and trusting.
You inspire others to have faith in themselves.

Your Gemstone is Amethyst

Dignified, impressive, and wise.
You have a deeply spiritual soul

amethyst.jpg

why.jpg

Your Word is "Why"
You see life as complicated and intriguing. The only thing you know for sure is that you haven't figured it all out yet.
You question everything and believe very little. And whatever you believe is likely to change.

You are interested in theories, philosophies, and religions... even if you don't buy into any of them.
You are also fascinated by how things work. You'd like to understand as much in the world as possible.

People Love That You Are Responsible and Dependable

You're the type of person who can make decisions easily, and you don't mind leading or directing people.
It's likely that you're friends look to you to figure out what to do when you get together. It may feel like a burden, but take it as a complement.

Your friends also know that they can turn to in times of crisis or deep trouble. You can help out in an effective manor.
Your pals may complain every now and then that you're a little too responsible, especially when you want to call it a night early. In the end, though, they appreciate that they can count on you.

there were not many options.

Confident.

But on most instances, it's just a charade that get's blown once you get to really know me..

People Love That You Are Open and Confident

You're the type of person that's easy to get close to. You're very comfortable in your own skin.
You have no problem showing people who you are, and you're genuinely interested in them in return.

You are an accepting and involved friend. You are truly curious about what is going on in other people's lives.
You may be the first in your group of friends to express concern when someone is having a hard time or making bad decisions. It's only because you care so much.

People Love That You're Kind and Compassionate

You're the kind of gal or guy who really enjoys putting other people first. You enjoy pitching in and making a difference.
Your heart really goes out to anyone in need. In fact, it's difficult for you to turn your back on someone who's struggling.

As long as you have friends who don't take advantage of you, your empathy is only a good thing.
If there were more people in the world like you, you wouldn't feel like you have to look out for everyone.

People Love That You're Kind and Compassionate

Yes, it's true they do. They think I'm 'nice' and 'kind' but honestly most of the time for me it's more of just right and wrong.
Like, if I sit and listen to someone tell me their problems, they think I'm being nice but really I'm just doing what I think is the right thing. LOL I am compassionate though, I'll give myself that.

fearless.jpg

myspace-40x40.jpg

Your Word is "Fearless"

You see life as your one chance to experience everything, and you just go for it!
You believe the biggest risk is being afraid and missing out on something amazing.

Sometimes your fearlessness means you're daring. You enjoy risky activities.
And sometimes your fearlessness means you're courageous. You're brave enough to do the right thing, even when it's scary.

Do I get to charge anyone who uses this word with copyright infringement?

Cause its my darn word.

:m055:

:m083: Your sunny disposition?

I giggled like a school girl at this.

Anyway:
People Love That You Are Responsible and Dependable

You're the type of person who can make decisions easily, and you don't mind leading or directing people.
It's likely that you're friends look to you to figure out what to do when you get together. It may feel like a burden, but take it as a complement.

Your friends also know that they can turn to in times of crisis or deep trouble. You can help out in an effective manor.
Your pals may complain every now and then that you're a little too responsible, especially when you want to call it a night early. In the end, though, they appreciate that they can count on you.

Do I get to charge anyone who uses this word with copyright infringement?

Cause its my darn word.

:m055:

Only if I get to charge people for using "I" Cause that is my word!

You Are Apples

You have simple tastes in food, and you appreciate a basic, clean flavor. You don't think eating or cooking should be complicated.
In fact, you're really not one for cooking much at all. Your best meals come together quickly and don't require many ingredients.

If anything, you're the type of person who's more likely to pull out the oven mitts and bake every so often.
Chocolate chip cookies are one of your favorite things to smell baking, and it goes without saying that you love apple pie.

Your Gemstone is Amber

Creative, happy, and logical.
You shine in any intellectual endeavor

amber.jpg