Superficial Tests - Blogthings | Page 13 | INFJ Forum

Superficial Tests - Blogthings

why.jpg
Your Word is "Why"

You see life as complicated and intriguing. The only thing you know for sure is that you haven't figured it all out yet.
You question everything and believe very little. And whatever you believe is likely to change.

You are interested in theories, philosophies, and religions... even if you don't buy into any of them.

You are also fascinated by how things work. You'd like to understand as much in the world as possible.

lol, I used to always ask this question when I was a kid and I still presently do.

People Love That You're Kind and Compassionate

You're the kind of gal or guy who really enjoys putting other people first. You enjoy pitching in and making a difference.
Your heart really goes out to anyone in need. In fact, it's difficult for you to turn your back on someone who's struggling.

As long as you have friends who don't take advantage of you, your empathy is only a good thing.
If there were more people in the world like you, you wouldn't feel like you have to look out for everyone.

People Love That You Are Responsible and Dependable

You're the type of person who can make decisions easily, and you don't mind leading or directing people.
It's likely that you're friends look to you to figure out what to do when you get together. It may feel like a burden, but take it as a complement.

Your friends also know that they can turn to in times of crisis or deep trouble. You can help out in an effective manor.
Your pals may complain every now and then that you're a little too responsible, especially when you want to call it a night early. In the end, though, they appreciate that they can count on you.

You're the kind of gal or guy who really enjoys putting other people first. You enjoy pitching in and making a difference.
Your heart really goes out to anyone in need. In fact, it's difficult for you to turn your back on someone who's struggling.

As long as you have friends who don't take advantage of you, your empathy is only a good thing.
If there were more people in the world like you, you wouldn't feel like you have to look out for everyone.

Good question.

Well? What do you love about me?

<sarcasm>That you're so easy to hate! I don't even have to try. </sarcasm>

Do I get to charge anyone who uses this word with copyright infringement?

Cause its my darn word.

:m055:
you can charge me as much as you like babe :p

(someone said these tests contradict each other's results in all possible ways; i got the lowest courage score in another test)

fearless.jpg

Your Word is "Fearless"

You see life as your one chance to experience everything, and you just go for it!
You believe the biggest risk is being afraid and missing out on something amazing.

Sometimes your fearlessness means you're daring. You enjoy risky activities.
And sometimes your fearlessness means you're courageous. You're brave enough to do the right thing, even when it's scary.

Your Word is "Think"

You see life as an amazing mix of possibilities, ideas, and fascinations.
And sometimes you feel like you don't have enough time to take it all in.

You love learning. Whether you're in school or not, you're probably immersed in several subjects right now.
When you're not learning, you're busy reflecting. You think a lot about the people you know and the things you've experienced.

You Are Apples

You have simple tastes in food, and you appreciate a basic, clean flavor. You don't think eating or cooking should be complicated.
In fact, you're really not one for cooking much at all. Your best meals come together quickly and don't require many ingredients.

If anything, you're the type of person who's more likely to pull out the oven mitts and bake every so often.
Chocolate chip cookies are one of your favorite things to smell baking, and it goes without saying that you love apple pie.

Confident.

But on most instances, it's just a charade that get's blown once you get to really know me..

Don't worry, you have never appeared confident to me. You are too doe eyed.

People Love That You Are Open and Confident

You're the type of person that's easy to get close to (bullshit). You're very comfortable in your own skin (absolute garbage).
You have no problem showing people who you are, and you're genuinely interested in them in return(half true) .

You are an accepting and involved friend. You are truly curious about what is going on in other people's lives.
You may be the first in your group of friends to express concern when someone is having a hard time or making bad decisions. It's only because you care so much.

Your Gemstone is Aquamarine

Intuitive, tranquil, and trusting.
You inspire others to have faith in themselves.

Your Word is "Hope"

You see life as an opportunity for learning, growth, and bringing out the best in others.
No matter how bad things get, you always have at least a glimmer of optimism.

You are accepting and forgiving. You encourage those who have wronged you to turn over a new leaf.
And while there is a lot of ugliness in the world, you believe that almost no one is beyond redemption.

Your Word is "Think"

think.jpg

Post it now!

Your Word is "Think"

You see life as an amazing mix of possibilities, ideas, and fascinations.
And sometimes you feel like you don't have enough time to take it all in.

You love learning. Whether you're in school or not, you're probably immersed in several subjects right now.
When you're not learning, you're busy reflecting. You think a lot about the people you know and the things you've experienced.

Your birthday is powerful Find out what it means for your future!
gf102jy1qwuFHNLKKGHFHGKGPHHP

Random Quiz Next Quiz

Your Word is "Hope"

You see life as an opportunity for learning, growth, and bringing out the best in others.
No matter how bad things get, you always have at least a glimmer of optimism.

You are accepting and forgiving. You encourage those who have wronged you to turn over a new leaf.
And while there is a lot of ugliness in the world, you believe that almost no one is beyond redemption.

*steals rory's word and runs away quickly*

myy precioussss!

Birth Order Predictor

This is a quiz where they guess if you're the oldest, youngest, etc. It worked for me ^^ Hope you enjoy ^^​

first-born.jpg

You Are Likely a First Born

At your darkest moments, you feel guilty.
At work and school, you do best when you're researching.
When you love someone, you tend to agree with them often.

In friendship, you are considerate and compromising.
Your ideal careers are: business, research, counseling, promotion, and speaking.
You will leave your mark on the world with discoveries, new information, and teaching people to dream.

This was really accurate, I hope it's the same with you ^^​

It said I was an only child.