Superficial Tests - Blogthings | Page 21 | INFJ Forum

Superficial Tests - Blogthings

17.jpg

You are The Star

Hope, expectation, Bright promises.
The Star is one of the great cards of faith, dreams realised
The Star is a card that looks to the future. It does not predict any immediate or powerful change, but it does predict hope and healing. This card suggests clarity of vision, spiritual insight. And, most importantly, that unexpected help will be coming, with water to quench your thirst, with a guiding light to the future. They might say you're a dreamer, but you're not the only one.

You Are a Chicken

chicken.png

You are a very observant and even snoopy creature. You are curious about the world, and you're always aware of what's going on.
And while you're interested in the world around you, you are also very private.

You are protective of your personal space, and you don't like it when you feel like your boundaries are being crossed.
You can get along with others, even in a big group, as long as you're able to maintain your uniqueness and individuality.

What Farm Animal Are You?

You Are a Pig

Being a pig is not an insult... in fact, it's a huge complement. Pigs are amazing animals, and you're pretty darn amazing yourself.
You are intelligent and sensitive. You enjoy being around other people, and you read situations well.

You have high standards, and it takes you a while to trust others. You prefer structure in your life, and you can't stand it when aren't able to follow your routine.
You are both mentally and physically strong. You can remain focused and determined, even under extreme pressure and duress

if you say so xD

cow.png

You Are a Cow

You are a kind, nurturing, and caring creature. You are deeply connected to the world around you.
You have a good intuition, and you sense what people need from you. You are happy to give as much as you can.

You are a very placid creature. Because you remain so calm and cool, people seem to underestimate your mind.
You are extremely intelligent and aware, but you don't always show it. You're more likely to reflect on your thoughts than share them with the world.

None of you take issue with hearing:
"You are a cow."
"You are a pig."
"You are a chicken."

??

What's wrong with you people?!

"You are a cow."
"You are a pig."
"You are a chicken."

??

I predict your results will be a cock.

rooster.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA

You are the Hanged Man

12.jpg

Self-sacrifice, Sacrifice, Devotion, Bound.

With the Hanged man there is often a sense of fatalism, waiting for something to happen. Or a fear of loss from a situation, rather than gain.

The Hanged Man is perhaps the most fascinating card in the deck. It reflects the story of Odin who offered himself as a sacrifice in order to gain knowledge. Hanging from the world tree, wounded by a spear, given no bread or mead, he hung for nine days. On the last day, he saw on the ground runes that had fallen from the tree, understood their meaning, and, coming down, scooped them up for his own. All knowledge is to be found in these runes.

The Hanged Man, in similar fashion, is a card about suspension, not life or death. It signifies selflessness, sacrifice and prophecy. You make yourself vulnerable and in doing so, gain illumination. You see the world differently, with almost mystical insights.

How is your self-esteem?

You Have Low Self Esteem 92% of the Time

You're definitely in a low place right now, but you also know deep down that you can get out of your funk.
Take a chance and make a new friend or try a new interest. Shaking things up will give you the self-esteem boost you need!

http://blogthings.com/howisyourselfesteemquiz/

"You are a cow."
"You are a pig."
"You are a chicken."

??

lol its just a lighthearted quiz

hint: i don't actually BELIEVE that i'm a chicken lol

and i doubt neverami thinks he's a cow, and i doubt raccoon thinks he's a pig

lol :D

WTF I was totally diggin me bein a cow... Why you gotta burst my bubble???

That was mean, NeverAmI.

And I didn't actually think you guys believed you were those animals. Just saying those terms are used as insults quite a bit.

You Have Low Self Esteem 20% of the Time

esteem-1.jpg

You have high exceptionally high self-esteem and a healthy sense of self worth.
You believe in yourself, and you know how to be the real you. You love yourself, imperfections and all.

How is Your Self Esteem?

That was mean, NeverAmI.

And I didn't actually think you guys believed you were those animals. Just saying those terms are used as insults quite a bit.

It was lighthearted in intention.

You Have Low Self Esteem 24% of the Time

Generally, you feel pretty darn great about who you are, even when you mess up or fail.
Occasionally, a huge setback will make you question yourself, but you pick yourself up quickly.

You Have Low Self Esteem 28% of the Time

Generally, you feel pretty darn great about who you are, even when you mess up or fail.
Occasionally, a huge setback will make you question yourself, but you pick yourself up quickly

What farm animal are you?

pig.png

You Are a Pig :m082:

Being a pig is not an insult... in fact, it's a huge complement. Pigs are amazing animals, and you're pretty darn amazing yourself.
You are intelligent and sensitive. You enjoy being around other people, and you read situations well.

You have high standards, and it takes you a while to trust others. You prefer structure in your life, and you can't stand it when aren't able to follow your routine.

You are both mentally and physically strong. You can remain focused and determined, even under extreme pressure and duress.

Last edited:
You Are Midnight

You are more than a little eccentric, and you're apt to keep very unusual habits.
Whether you're a night owl, living in a commune, or taking a vow of silence - you like to experiment with your lifestyle.
Expressing your individuality is important to you, and you often lie awake in bed thinking about the world and your place in it.
You enjoy staying home, but that doesn't mean you're a hermit. You also appreciate quality time with family and close friends.

midnight.jpg

You Are a Cherry Muffin

You are very friendly and sweet. You love to socialize.
You have a bit of a fire in your heart, and you secretly love adventure.

You are well known for speaking your mind. You tell people exactly what you think.
However, you're so nice when you're honest, no one really cares!

Even though you're down to earth, you're not exactly the girl or guy next door.
You are actually quite worldly and sophisticated. You are well traveled and well read.

esteem-4.jpg
You Have Low Self Esteem 80% of the Time

You tend to blame yourself when things go wrong, regardless of whether it's your fault or not.
You're anxious to please others and rely too much on their opinions. Learn to please yourself first, and your confidence will soar.