Something unusual happened to me today | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Something unusual happened to me today

Haha you should flick them off. I want to see a recording =D

I have to much integrity to flick off old people.

So I'll pass.

If the girl is not a part of this forum, and doesn't have the ability or desire to read or partake in this, then I think this is just gossip behind someone's back that ought to stop right now.

No one but Uber knows this girl, and he hasn't said her name, or where she works also technically Blogs are gossip.

So he can tell his story.

If the girl is not a part of this forum, and doesn't have the ability or desire to read or partake in this, then I think this is just gossip behind someone's back that ought to stop right now.

shut up

Or I think it's becoming a healthy discussion as we are discussing his perspective of the an event in his life.

Haha, Uber but you can't shut up his rein is absolute and judgement pristine.

Bow before the next great emperor soon we'll build giant buildings for his grace; The one and only Flow of Ebbon May.

Last edited:
Actually, I think Mayflow is on to something, although I'm probably a little more lax about it since this is a discussion and not an attack on someone or trying to ruin their reputation.

If it's a question of etiquette. Then definitely I think tactful honesty is the best policy. It's just as rude, (in my opinion-more so), to be friendly with someone because of "etiquette" and then trash them later behind their back.

Uber, if you can forgive her and move on, I would. It's not worth the drama or energy. (Also, no offense intended...I don't think you're really trashing her right now by discussing this, just wanted to make that clear. Although, I must say I think it would be silly of you to be dislike someone because they disliked you in the past...sounds a little too much like grade school). :D

Last edited:
(Also, no offense intended...I don't think you're really trashing her right now by discussing this, just wanted to make that clear. Although, I must say I think it would be silly of you to be dislike someone because they disliked you in the past...sounds a little too much like grade school). :D

Perhaps but without discussion he might of continued thinking it was the right thing to do.

However you could also say he had a feeling that was the case and wanted to seek out guidance and/or opinions on the matter.

Actually, I think Mayflow is on to something, although I'm probably a little more lax about it since this is a discussion and not an attack on someone or trying to ruin their reputation.

If it's a question of etiquette. Then definitely I think tactful honesty is the best policy. It's just as rude, (in my opinion-more so), to be friendly with someone because of "etiquette" and then trash them later behind their back.

Uber, if you can forgive her and move on, I would. It's not worth the drama or energy. (Also, no offense intended...I don't think you're really trashing her right now by discussing this, just wanted to make that clear. Although, I must say I think it would be silly of you to be dislike someone because they disliked you in the past...sounds a little too much like grade school). :D

That is what is weird about it. In my mind I know that it is silly to dislike her because of that. I'm sure I will wake up tomarrow (God willing) and it wont bother me. Just a strange event in my life. People dont usually walk up to me out of the blue and tell me how they used to not like me.

Also I am not advocating people trashing behind thier back types of etiquette. If you dont like someone at work, just be nice anyway. Is that too much to ask?

I thought she is nice to you now, isn't that what matters?

Unless you want to be put on trial yourself for all the things you've done and no longer do.

Last edited:
Also I am not advocating people trashing behind thier back types of etiquette. If you dont like someone at work, just be nice anyway. Is that too much to ask?

No, I agree, it's not too much to ask. I guess it just depends on what people's boundaries and expectations are. You felt it would've been better if she didn't say anything at all because you felt it was rude, I would've taken it as a kindness and a positive sign of progression in the relationship. If she would've said, "Hey, I hated you then, and I still do". That would be another story.

But, it doesn't seem like she intended to offend you, so there's at least that.

I think she was letting you know she had pre-judged you and has now changed her mind so you should be grateful and honoured.

The thing that would make me step back from a person if they said this to me was if they had been convincingly acting friendly, as if they liked me and I find out it was fake. I don't care at all if someone I'm not invested in doesn't like me and they don't have to prove it by being rude but if they act as if we're supposed to be friends I'd have a hard time seeing them as anything other than fake in the future, if that was the case I'd have a similar reaction to you Uber, my opinion of them would change and I’d pull away.

At any rate me and this girl are friends now and I suspect I may see her out drinking with some other friends who work with me. How nice life is.

Twas a beautifully harrowing tale. Am glad to see it end happily.

Indeed.