Someone please help | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Someone please help

giphy.gif

I love the drama and challenge, so I’m pro-doorslam. Try not to be a petty d
Wyote was simply suggesting that you take this particular situation on its own merits rather than projecting your own preoccupations into it. He's advising you not to colour your other impressions of life with negative personal emotions.

He was certainly not being a 'petty d', and in fact had your best interests in mind, making your reply inappropriate to say the least.

And I was taking it on it’s own merits. I was making a joke; hence, the winking smiley face ;) ;) ;).

So learn to take a joke, and stop give petty suggestions off of it...

I stand by what I said

For sure. I’m just hoping that an INFJ-INTP relationship doesn’t turn into a doorslam

For reference: Trying to convert me to a religion is almost a guaranteed door slam.

INTP/INFJ = door slam is just you. For many, INTP/INFJ = the "golden pair".

I offered a valid suggestion that might help the situation if people are open-minded and committed to the success of things. Nothing more and nothing less. You’ve never taken up something to learn about your partner or experience different things?

Taking the high road on this one. Let’s not lose sight of the point of the thread which is “please help”

Last edited:
And I was taking it on it’s own merits. I was making a joke; hence, the winking smiley face ;) ;) ;).

So learn to take a joke, and stop give petty suggestions off of it...

I stand by what I said

It's easy to shirk personal responsibility when everything is a joke

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit

Partners convert to religions for their partners all the time. One person said they were unwilling to be with someone because of something. Something has to give if it’s going to work romanticly. So the valid options are:

—accept each other’s own religious beliefs
—convert one or the other
—something in the middle where one can practice both
—don’t be together

Reactions: Yuigahama Yui
Partners convert to religions for their partners all the time. One person said they were unwilling to be with someone because of something. Something has to give if it’s going to work romanticly. So the valid options are:

—accept each other’s own religious beliefs
—convert one or the other
—something in the middle where one can practice both
—don’t be together

Cool story bro