So....... Does anyone feel energies | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

So....... Does anyone feel energies

I believe war is an inevitable part of life. And once peace is achieved, to maintain it, you must be prepared for war.
This is not war.

And according to the Tao Te Ching, yes some times one must have war. But should attend the war as attending a funeral.

This is not war.

And according to the Tao Te Ching, yes some times one must have war. But should attend the war as attending a funeral.

As an Israeli i know i must fight sometimes to survive. Look at the buddhists from Tibet. Wouldn't wanna end like that.

"As an Israeli i know i must fight sometimes to survive"

This is not what I found controversial.
I don't dispute that there is danger for Israelis and that it originates from Palestinians.
You could be injured or even killed because of a violent action by advocates of a free Palestine.

"Look at the buddhists from Tibet. Wouldn't wanna end like that."

This is what I found odd because if anyone in that region were to be compared to the Tibetans, it's the Palestinians.
They don't have an official state or internationally recognised standing whereas Israel does.
I just thought it was an inappropriate comparison unless you considered yourself an Israeli but not a Zionist.
Then, if you don't associate with the State of Israel, I can see your point. But it wasn't clear if that is the case.

I do think the Israeli people at large are, admittedly to a lesser degree, as much victims of their State as US Citizens are victims of theirs.
So I hope you don't take this the wrong way because I do not dislike Americans or Israelis because of their governments' actions.

"As an Israeli i know i must fight sometimes to survive"

This is not what I found controversial.
I don't dispute that there is danger for Israelis and that it originates from Palestinians.
You could be injured or even killed because of a violent action by advocates of a free Palestine.

"Look at the buddhists from Tibet. Wouldn't wanna end like that."

This is what I found odd because if anyone in that region were to be compared to the Tibetans, it's the Palestinians.
They don't have an official state or internationally recognised standing whereas Israel does.
I just thought it was an inappropriate comparison unless you considered yourself an Israeli but not a Zionist.
Then, if you don't associate with the State of Israel, I can see your point. But it wasn't clear if that is the case.

I do think the Israeli people at large are, admittedly to a lesser degree, as much victims of their State as US Citizens are victims of theirs.
So I hope you don't take this the wrong way because I do not dislike Americans or Israelis because of their governments' actions.

I wasn't comparing Israelis to Tibetians, i was making a point trying to prove standing up for yourself is important and fighting / war is not always negative, as it's often necessary to survive.

I wasn't comparing Israelis to Tibetians, i was making a point trying to prove standing up for yourself is important and fighting / war is not always negative, as it's often necessary to survive.

Tibet fought back. They lost. They were too small and didn't have enough weapons. When they lost, China presumably confiscated weapons and executed people.

Now they protest and self immolate, and some times riot.

I do not sense energies though I am hyper-sensitive to
feelings and emotions.

Tibet fought back. They lost. They were too small and didn't have enough weapons. When they lost, China presumably confiscated weapons and executed people.

Now they protest and self immolate, and some times riot.

Pretty sure you got some of your facts wrong, too tired to search sources atm but will come back with an answer.

There is not too much info on these things as the chinese did their best to silence their crimes. This was somewhere around the 70's.

From wikipedia with links (click on the text itself for the link):

Yes.

Also keep in mind that Buddhist is not necessarily Buddhist monk. Just like Catholic is not necessarily Catholic priest. There are lay people.

Yes.

Also keep in mind that Buddhist is not necessarily Buddhist monk. Just like Catholic is not necessarily Catholic priest. There are lay people.

Yea, still they did destroy over 6000 monasteries.. Anyhow my point was that if i will meditate and think about peace all day long, when fighting is needed for survival my last words may be something like "Would you like to be my frie- *gunshot*".

I feel living thing's (including humans animals and insects) energy like spikes of electricity in my body. Through my hands i feel much more.

Anyone?

Can I ask you some questions regarding this?

How did you come to find you can do this? Did you have any interest in being able to do it before you found out you could?

Yea, still they did destroy over 6000 monasteries.. Anyhow my point was that if i will meditate and think about peace all day long, when fighting is needed for survival my last words may be something like "Would you like to be my frie- *gunshot*".

I never said you had to do that.

Did you know that Channa was there when the Buddha became the Buddha, and got a big ego because of it? Channa began acting like he was better than the other monks. What did Buddha do? He didn't insult Channa - rather he first tried to advise him, and failing that, he instructed the other monks to ignore Channa, which worked after a time.

My point being that if you insult somebody because of their ego, that's not standing up for yourself, that's insulting somebody and is not even pragmatic because all you end up with is an insulted person who still has an ego.

I never said you had to do that.

Did you know that Channa was there when the Buddha became the Buddha, and got a big ego because of it? Channa began acting like he was better than the other monks. What did Buddha do? He didn't insult Channa - rather he first tried to advise him, and failing that, he instructed the other monks to ignore Channa, which worked after a time.

My point being that if you insult somebody because of their ego, that's not standing up for yourself, that's insulting somebody and is not even pragmatic because all you end up with is an insulted person who still has an ego.

Right, because putting a social boycott on him would make the person feel much better...

Can I ask you some questions regarding this?

How did you come to find you can do this? Did you have any interest in being able to do it before you found out you could?

Sure, ask away. As for these questions:

I came to find i could do this when i started getting weird visions that came in flashes... Those flashes came with physical sensations, and were surprising. Sometimes i could discern what i would see, sometimes it was just a blur. And at all times, i questioned my sanity. I started testing myself and turns out i somehow formed a connection that seemed to be closed before. My best guess is that it is a connection to a "joined consciousness of living" or whatever you wanna call it. I still have a lot to learn and i am not sure exactly what and how i am doing. But i'm pretty sure i'm sane, and it sure does work.

As for the interest: Who didn't wanna spit fire through his mouth and have lighting come out of his fingertips as a child?

In truth, what opened me up to these sensations was Tai Chi in the first place. And the only reason i went to learn it to begin with was harsh analytic skepticism. Fate is not without a sense of irony :)

Sure, ask away. As for these questions:

I came to find i could do this when i started getting weird visions that came in flashes... Those flashes came with physical sensations, and were surprising. Sometimes i could discern what i would see, sometimes it was just a blur. And at all times, i questioned my sanity. I started testing myself and turns out i somehow formed a connection that seemed to be closed before. My best guess is that it is a connection to a "joined consciousness of living" or whatever you wanna call it. I still have a lot to learn and i am not sure exactly what and how i am doing. But i'm pretty sure i'm sane, and it sure does work.

As for the interest: Who didn't wanna spit fire through his mouth and have lighting come out of his fingertips as a child?

In truth, what opened me up to these sensations was Tai Chi in the first place. And the only reason i went to learn it to begin with was harsh analytic skepticism. Fate is not without a sense of irony :)

Interesting. So you are positive at this point its real and not just something you want to be real.

Have you thought about uses? Benefits to you, ways to turn this ability to your advantage? Is the ability constant or does it come and go? What is the proximity you have to be in to the thing you are sensing to have it work? Example: The entire world is alive, one could argue that you will always be able to sense life then. Can you sense how powerful the life-force is? Example, can you sense when something is in the process of dying?

Another question, if there were two life forms side by side can you sense two separate life forms or only that there is life there?

Interesting. So you are positive at this point its real and not just something you want to be real.

Have you thought about uses? Benefits to you, ways to turn this ability to your advantage? Is the ability constant or does it come and go? What is the proximity you have to be in to the thing you are sensing to have it work? Example: The entire world is alive, one could argue that you will always be able to sense life then. Can you sense how powerful the life-force is? Example, can you sense when something is in the process of dying?

Another question, if there were two life forms side by side can you sense two separate life forms or only that there is life there?

There are many uses for this... I generally use it to connect to people i want to connect to better or similar, to avoid people i don't want to connect to better. It also helps me a lot figure out very quickly group dynamics. This generally gives me an advantage at figuring many things out.

In regards to the more technical questions you asked - I really don't know specifics yet as i have much more to learn. Sorry to be so unspecific.

You know sometimes, some people are just more sensitive to vibes and energies than others. And it doesn't mean they are psychic, more spiritually in tune, or more supernatural than anyone else. Some people have more heightened senses and can p/u on stuff more than others. Just as some are more gifted in music, math, writing, science, etc. there are others who are more socially and psychologically aware and sensitive to other people's vibes and feelings than others. Sometimes, it's just that simple.

This, so many times THIS! >.< It's very exhausting, mentally and physically yet very hard to explain in words. I wish I could live inside a bubble and not to feel anything all the time.