Slavic Cultural Stuff & THings | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Slavic Cultural Stuff & THings

Just throwing this in here because kvass is one of the most refreshing drinks I’ve ever had. Some of the brands are really sugary and gross. I don’t like the ones that, like soda, can just sit on a shelf at room temperature forever. This stuff was the bomb. Just a touch of sweetness with the tartness and spice of raisins and rye.
E971FB1C-502A-43BE-B52E-EDDCBDC79EC6.jpeg

Just throwing this in here because kvass is one of the most refreshing drinks I’ve ever had. Some of the brands are really sugary and gross. I don’t like the ones that, like soda, can just sit on a shelf at room temperature forever. This stuff was the bomb. Just a touch of sweetness with the tartness and spice of raisins and rye.
View attachment 56483

I found this humorous
upload_2019-7-22_12-33-15.png

That is exactly what MSM is trying to propagandize. It couldn't be further from the American consensus, or of the President. That type of statement offends me greatly. I'm offended at what the MSM says about Russia also.

It is soooooo anti-productive in the world. I blame MSM and their political puppets solely. Americans respect one thing, and that is contribution. What is happening here is the exploitation of "immigrants" and to use their children as human political shields to push their agenda. It is absolutely disgusting.

That is exactly what MSM is trying to propagandize. It couldn't be further from the American consensus, or of the President.

Last edited:
@Wyote I've contacted @Stu to remove offensive and inapropriate material from this cultural thread. @Stu has decided to make it political

"Its not a blog, its history and culture, The Russians are targeting our culture everyday. You clearly stated your belief that the president was being maligned by the MSM when in fact he is lying about his motivations and actions.
So deal with it."

I would like the content removed so that the thread can move on as intended.

Reactions: Misty and Wyote
@Wyote I've contacted @Stu to remove offensive and inapropriate material from this cultural thread. @Stu has decided to make it political

"Its not a blog, its history and culture, The Russians are targeting our culture everyday. You clearly stated your belief that the president was being maligned by the MSM when in fact he is lying about his motivations and actions.
So deal with it."

I would like the content removed so that the thread can move on as intended.

Are you a cyber terrorist?
(we don't remove content from threads outside of blogs)

Stay on topic and be respectful of the topic at hand everyone.

Are you a cyber terrorist?
(we don't remove content from threads outside of blogs)

Stay on topic and be respectful of the topic at hand everyone.
I asked him to delete the messages. He willfully refused.

At least an apology is in order, or I'm out of here.

Reactions: Misty and Wyote
I asked him to delete the messages. He willfully refused.

At least an apology is in order, or I'm out of here.

The number of apologies I deserve and have yet to receive is insurmountable lol
Good luck to you. I hope Stu shows his kind heart in this case.

The number of apologies I deserve and have yet to receive is insurmountable lol
Good luck to you. I hope Stu shows his kind heart in this case.
Please remove my account, if that is a thing.