Billy

Contents Under Pressure
Donor
Jul 18, 2009
CT
MBTI
infj
Enneagram
So, for many years I had unanswered questions and unexplained things happen to me, but lately for whichever reason, I am being open to interpreting their various meanings.

Do any you ever notice signs? A sign can be anything, from finding a quarter ont eh ground that provides the "hint" needed to come to a specific set of questions or ideas. It can be something dramatic like my case, where its literally a dozen people coming into my life out of the blue all telling me the same things, or an impending sense of calm and understanding in the face of turmoil and confusion, like something speaking through my subconscious saying "this is ok, this is where you need to be, and keep your eyes peeled because somethings up".

I feel like I am being bombarded by messages, but for the 1st time in my life am open to recieve them, and peace is flowing from every pore in my skin. 1st my heart mended from some very old wounds, and I felt a sense of purpose and meaning, which is what I have been craving. Then it wasnt enough, because that openness gives awareness, self awareness. Aware of self I decided that I need to learn more. These are all lessons coming to me intuitively, without a logical reason.

For the 1st time ever I am satisfied with who I am.

This has lead me to know my true nature and that which I truly seek to accomplish in life. And this has twisted together with random varying events in a twist of destiny.

1st the awakening, then the message, my journey is unfolding before me before I begin my mission.

I dont know what the mission entails exactly in terms of what I am going to do, but I have many ideas. I do know the purpose of the mission though. and its to spread love and self awareness and instill peace into as many people I can come into contact with as possible.

I accept my fellow man as my brother, and for this, all men are my duty and obligation to assist in their journey towards self understanding and purpose.

I feel selfish greed draining away from my body and it is leaving behind the skills and the talents I developed to enrich myself, only now they must be used for the benefit of all. Nature entrusted me with incredible gifts to help my brothers and sisters, and for too long I abused those gifts for personal gain, and because of it my heart felt like it was dying with every stick of furniture I bought, every woman I destroyed, every bit of innocence I corrupted. I burned my hand on the stove, and I am a quick learner, do not put your hand on the stove.

Now I am in the middle of something big, I don't know how its going to unfold but destiny has given me the tools, the connects, and the access to change lives around me and far away. And this is what I am being called to do.

I dont know how I know this, its coming from somewhere other then my logic and my emotions, its coming from a part of me that knows things without knowing why I know them. I have a sense that I am not supposed to understand, but understanding the why, isn't important as to what my actions are. I know the message, I have felt the pulling. and I am prepared to begin my lifes work.

Because of this I do not have lots of time any more because there is too much to do, I would not leave this forum because of the friendships have forged and the lives I have touched and that have touched mine. But I don't know how much longer I will be here before I find myself elsewhere living my goals. I will do my best to check in, but I just want you all to know that you are all a part of me, and have written your lessons into the chapters of my life and this forum has been instrumental in figuring these things out. For that I am eternally grateful to you all even those of you who work behind the scenes outside of my direction awareness. You are all my family in the cosmos, we all came from the same cosmic soup, like neurons in a greater beings head, I can no more hate you then I hate myself, you are me, and I am you. I love all of you.

Reactions: Questingpoet
Like that movie "Signs"?

I don't really have much to say to this other then, yes I get signs every minute of every day and I read into their meaning all the time. I am very glad you are coming to these huge internal revelations, truly very glad. :hug:.

So, for many years I had unanswered questions and unexplained things happen to me, but lately for whichever reason, I am being open to interpreting their various meanings.

Do any you ever notice signs? A sign can be anything, from finding a quarter ont eh ground that provides the "hint" needed to come to a specific set of questions or ideas. It can be something dramatic like my case, where its literally a dozen people coming into my life out of the blue all telling me the same things, or an impending sense of calm and understanding in the face of turmoil and confusion, like something speaking through my subconscious saying "this is ok, this is where you need to be, and keep your eyes peeled because somethings up".

I know I've already told you this. But this is everything I've been feeling lately. Albeit I relate much more to the last part that I highlighted.

For the 1st time ever I am satisfied with who I am.
Good for you Billy. That is wonderful. <3

I feel selfish greed draining away from my body and it is leaving behind the skills and the talents I developed to enrich myself, only now they must be used for the benefit of all. Nature entrusted me with incredible gifts to help my brothers and sisters, and for too long I abused those gifts for personal gain, and because of it my heart felt like it was dying with every stick of furniture I bought, every woman I destroyed, every bit of innocence I corrupted. I burned my hand on the stove, and I am a quick learner, do not put your hand on the stove.
This is an amazing revelation that not many people get Billy. I am so extremely happy for you.

Because of this I do not have lots of time any more because there is too much to do, I would not leave this forum because of the friendships have forged and the lives I have touched and that have touched mine. But I don't know how much longer I will be here before I find myself elsewhere living my goals.
I've been seeing a lot of this lately. It's kind of great actually, although it selfishly leaves me a little sad... I shared this with another one of my favorite forum members.. It seems appropriate now with you as well...

"I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright... and when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up does rejoice... but still, the place you live is that much more drab and empty that they're gone."

I guess this means I'm going to miss you.. Be safe, be strong, I hope to see you as often as you can manage it, and I love you too. I am in your corner.. cheering for you.. :)

Reactions: bamf
:m163:your journey has just begun.

revelation, yeah that I know. I've made most of my big decisions based on revelation. Not in the sense of people or things pointing me in any one direction but over powering knowledge of what to do and where to go that fuels my heart with joy and passion

Billy, I am so happy for you! It seems you have discovered a wonderful path! Inspiring.

That was wonderful to read. I wish you peace and love, Billy. I know you will go far on this path and the more you follow your vision and heart, the farther you will go. :hug:

That was wonderful to read. I wish you peace and love, Billy. I know you will go far on this path and the more you follow your vision and heart, the farther you will go. :hug:

Agreed, and I'm looking forward to hearing more of your insights on this path Billy, I hope you remember to keep us informed if you can. <3

I am very glad to hear this Billy. You have a great mind and heart, I am sure you will do great things.

Stay strong, my friend!