Shai Gar Bachelors Choice | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Shai Gar Bachelors Choice

I suspect people who like arguing about current issues are drawn to the political science major as an impressive title to lord over those who dare to disagree with them. (Not to insult those who are into political science and the like; I'm going in that general direction myself.)

This is actually why polsci holds no interest for me. Its like why am I arguing with you on something that in the end will do no good. At least in philosophy you have some purpose to or at-least a more meaningful purpose . I think polsci in a lot of ways could be renamed debate.

Last edited:
This is actually why polsci holds not interest for me. Its like why am I arguing with you on something that in the ends will do no good. At least in philosophy you have some purpose to or at-least a more meaningful purpose . I think polsci in a lot of ways could be renamed debate.

Debate is fun.

Yep, that's why I'm doing this little something first. I need the money. I've existed on far too much money now for too long to become a penniless student.

Yep, that's why I'm doing this little something first. I need the money. I've existed on far too much money now for too long to become a penniless student.

I understand that. Scrapping by is a bitch and I'm so sick of doing that. People say money can buy happiness. But it sure makes doing the things that make you happy a lot easier.

History sounds great! I don't know much about politics courses, but good luck to you for both! :)