Sh** tests | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

Sh** tests

There is no excuse for violence against a woman. If the woman is testing and or being verbally abusive then the man can simply walk away. As conversely it is not OK for a woman to hit a man if he says abusive things..

Problem is - a woman isn't likely to get so angry that she turns physically and or sexually violent when prompted by such *stimulus*. But there are loads of men out there who feel *pushed down* by women and grow hungry for power. This power over a woman in these cases with the wrong sort of guy can easily turn violent, or worse sexually violent.

It's a giant excuse.. tale as old as time to hear a man say.. "she made me do it"... or if she didn't want to be hit like a man she shouldn't have been talking down to me like that.. "

This is pretty close in line with what you just uttered up there^.. that "she should not be surprised".. because *she elicited it*.. yikes.

Reactions: mintoots
Attached is the trend of the search term "Shit Test" since 2004. There is a positive, loose correlation based simply on time as a determinant as evidenced by the r square 39.5

I guarantee one could come up with other hypotheses of recent social phenomena to correlate it's rise as a "trend"
giphy.gif

upload_2019-9-24_14-6-58.png
What trend? The search term has been quite stable since ~2013.
I've added a LOESS curve for clarity.

Data taken from https://trends.google.nl/trends/explore?date=all&q=Shit Test.

There is no excuse for violence against a woman. If the woman is testing and or being verbally abusive then the man can simply walk away. As conversely it is not OK for a woman to hit a man if he says abusive things..

Problem is - a woman isn't likely to get so angry that she turns physically and or sexually violent when prompted by such *stimulus*. But there are loads of men out there who feel *pushed down* by women and grow hungry for power. This power over a woman in these cases with the wrong sort of guy can easily turn violent, or worse sexually violent.

It's a giant excuse.. tale as old as time to hear a man say.. "she made me do it"... or if she didn't want to be hit like a man she shouldn't have been talking down to me like that.. "

This is pretty close in line with what you just uttered up there^.. that "she should not be surprised".. because *she elicited it*.. yikes.

You basically just said it's OK for a woman to be verbally violent to a man

WOW

Your smooth trend line starts at about 43-ish and ends over 60...

Unless you think 40% on a smooth trend is stable
Yes exactly, it stays stable around 60 for several years (from 2013 till now). Whatever was driving the increase before that time seems to be no longer at work.

You basically just said it's OK for a woman to be verbally violent to a man

WOW
Learn to read. I said if a woman does such a thing the man should walk away.

You however just said when a woman gets hit she asked for it. Lulz

Yes exactly, it stays stable around 60 for several years (from 2013 till now). Whatever was driving the increase before that time seems to be no longer at work.

Gotcha--so you're right. Sort of. That's the same data I've shown which is has increased over time. Now if it's hit a plateau, it's the same thing I'm showing. In any event, it still shows that it's increased quite a bit.

From a personal perspective, I stopped dating in about 2007 and re-entered more recently, and that sharp contrast was very evident to me

Reactions: Wyote
Learn to read. I said if a woman does such a thing the man should walk away.

You however just said when a woman gets hit she asked for it. Lulz

I did learn to read. You didn't say if was wrong that the woman did it. I am 100% confident I never said that, but I'd like to see you find something that says that

Would think most folk with brains can intuitively glean quite easily from my using the term "abuse" that abuse is wrong. I made quite clear that it was EQUALLY wrong from either gender..

And yes, you did. You said illicit* and *one* - meanimg the woman.. shouldn't be surprised if she is hit in response by the male.

Gotcha--so you're right. Sort of. That's the same data I've shown which is has increased over time. Now if it's hit a plateau, it's the same thing I'm showing. In any event, it still shows that it's increased quite a bit.

From a personal perspective, I stopped dating in about 2007 and re-entered more recently, and that sharp contrast was very evident to me

That's kind of like saying something hypothetical like....

Murder is up 40% in the last 5 years relative to the past ten...

SO WHAT IT'S BEEN FLAT RECENTLY

Doesn't make sense to me is all

Would think most folk with brains can intuitively glean quite easily from my using the term "abuse" that abuse is wrong. I made quite clear that it was EQUALLY wrong from either gender..

And yes, you did. You said illicit* and *one* - meanimg the woman.. shouldn't be surprised if she is hit in response by the male.

Show me my post before you start accusing me of some pretty heinous accusations

Hypothetically...

If a man goes up to a woman and calls her names repeatedly, and the woman punches the man

Is the woman in the wrong?

That's kind of like saying something hypothetical like....

Murder is up 40% in the last 5 years relative to the past ten...

SO WHAT IT'S BEEN FLAT RECENTLY

Doesn't make sense to me is all
I think we both agree that the data shows that:
1) The variance in the data was largest in 2004, with big peaks and dips. The variance is more constant later in the data.
2) The interest in the search term was at its lowest in 2006 (average of ~40), and has increased in a more or less linear fashion till 2013 (average of ~60-65).
3) The interest in the search term has been hovering around 60-65 since 2013 till present.

I think both (2) and (3) are interesting. What caused the increase in the search term over the first period? What caused it to stay stable since then?

Is that even the same cause? (Alternative hypothesis: There could be an opposing force at work since 2013 such that it no longer increases. /shrug.)
I don't know. To answer that we would need data we don't have.

I think we both agree that the data shows that:
1) The variance in the data was largest in 2004, with big peaks and dips. The variance is more constant later in the data.
2) The interest in the search term was at its lowest in 2006 (average of ~40), and has increased in a more or less linear fashion till 2013 (average of ~60-65).
3) The interest in the search term has been hovering around 60-65 since 2013 till present.

I think both (2) and (3) are interesting. What caused the increase in the search term over the first period? What caused it to stay stable since then?

Is that even the same cause? (Alternative hypothesis: There could be an opposing force at work since 2013 such that it no longer increases. /shrug.)
I don't know. To answer that we would need data we don't have.

Tinder came out in 2013 or at least BOOMed that year