Sh** tests | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

Sh** tests

Pin, how do you go from an essay that merely speculates on what a post-scarcity might look like, to claiming that this is what the future will look like?

I know three men who I have been very close to in my life who have financially invested in courses, conferences, books, etc from "master" pick up artists and hwo have tried to get into The Red Pill. None of them have been successful in relationships, romantic or otherwise. None of them are even successful in their careers (fired from multiple jobs, couldn't handle the job they had and quit, etc). None of them even have good relationships with themselves or their families. It seemed to me that going out in the world attempting to use strategies for picking up always fell flat and only reinforced their negative views about women and the world. i don't think any of them got into it because they had negative views about women. It seemed more that they didn't know how to socially interact or succeed on their own and thought memorizing and mimicking specific strategies would get them to where they wanted to be.

I know three men who I have been very close to in my life who have financially invested in courses, conferences, books, etc from "master" pick up artists and hwo have tried to get into The Red Pill. None of them have been successful in relationships, romantic or otherwise. None of them are even successful in their careers (fired from multiple jobs, couldn't handle the job they had and quit, etc). None of them even have good relationships with themselves or their families. It seemed to me that going out in the world attempting to use strategies for picking up always fell flat and only reinforced their negative views about women and the world. i don't think any of them got into it because they had negative views about women. It seemed more that they didn't know how to socially interact or succeed on their own and thought memorizing and mimicking specific strategies would get them to where they wanted to be.

Forever ago I was set up on a blind date with a guy who gave me backhanded compliments all night. "You're skinny enough... Pretty enough.... You would look prettier if you wore your hair down." Then he asked if we could have sex. I remember laughing and then going home.We did not see one another again and I remember thinking: This person has zero people skills and no respect. It wasn't until I became aware off all the PUA stuff online that I figured that's what he must have been doing. He just seemed completely socially inept the whole time though.

LOL!

I shouldn't laugh but there's guys out there who have it totally confused. They want an easy way out in life because they're cowards.

I was a coward once.

Exercise is hard.
Wearing a suit and tie is hard.
Majoring in STEM is hard.
Joining the military is hard.
Becoming President is hard.

Plenty of guys think that reverence can be attained through magic words and airy-fairy bullshit.

I would wager that interpersonal relationships founded on the same principles suffer from similar weaknesses. These principles build-in a volatility, instability, and lack of endurance which tends to make them weak and out-competed by more affectively sensitive systems over the long-term.

Shit testing and power assertion: a long and winding road to failure

Forever ago I was set up on a blind date with a guy who gave me backhanded compliments all night. "You're skinny enough... Pretty enough.... You would look prettier if you wore your hair down." Then he asked if we could have sex. I remember laughing and then going home.We did not see one another again and I remember thinking: This person has zero people skills and no respect. It wasn't until I became aware off all the PUA stuff online that I figured that's what he must have been doing. He just seemed completely socially inept the whole time though.

The problem with them following scripts and plays is that they seem to short circuit when a woman doesn't play by the rules of the pick up game lol. Then their true nature starts to crack through until it reaches such a point that the rift is so wide it can never be crossed. They don't seem to quite get it.

LOL!

I shouldn't laugh but there's guys out there who have it totally confused. They want an easy way out in life because they're cowards.

I was a coward once.

Exercise is hard.
Wearing a suit and tie is hard.
Majoring in STEM is hard.
Joining the military is hard.
Becoming President is hard.

Plenty of guys think that reverence can be attained through magic words and airy-fairy bullshit.

The one that became the most extreme and went off the rails the hardest (fired from job, cut off from family, kicked off a sports team, etc) is the one who actually worked hard to lose a lot of weight and get into shape. I think once he found himself attractive and desirable he thought the world would change to suit his narrative but took it way too far and now he's part of some ultra right wing church that preaches heavy bigotry against any and all things that aren't white men. The whole thing happened so fast. We had been really good friends for a while and all of a sudden he was replaced by this... "personality."

The other two... yeah, not so much into hard work for extended periods of time.

This is essentially one giant shit test to prove how weak men have become... Funny thing is they don't even realize how unconscious it is. the guy with the green sign failed the shit test...

gettyimages-179983952.jpg

Reactions: Pin
This is essentially one giant shit test to prove how weak men have become... Funny thing is they don't even realize how unconscious it is. the guy with the green sign failed the shit test...

View attachment 58860
Catholics don't deal with these problems.