Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Silently Honest

Retired Staff
May 12, 2008
MBTI
YANG
Which is your strongest sense?

Touch, by far, and in so many ways both positive and negative. It can be the most delightful and the most devastating of the senses, from my perspective.

Most of the others I feel I have some semblance of control over, but not Touch.

Sight for me... I'm such a male in that way... :crazy:

Reactions: Zero
Sight. Because my hearing is shot, and my sense of smell has been killed, and I don't taste that many people.

Hearing and sight I wish I chose sight though because you learn alot more about someone from seeing how they act.

Touch, by far, and in so many ways both positive and negative. It can be the most delightful and the most devastating of the senses, from my perspective.

Most of the others I feel I have some semblance of control over, but not Touch.

amen :(

I use sight most, but think I value smell's input more than sight. I'm very sensitive to smells... but not so much when it comes to food, despite most of our gustatory pleasure coming from smell... but perhaps it's more to do with my tastebuds not pulling their weight... :meyes:

Actually, your sense of smell is what has the most impact on your sense of taste.

Try holding your nose before eating something that smells really good. Take a drink of water, and then see if it tastes different when you eat it without holding your nose.

Sight has to be my strongest. Hearing is second. I get so much from the visual you can see a lot more than you think you see...

<--- The Setarded one doesn't know :noidea:

I just know they all work.

I really don't know actually. I just know I hear far better then I can see, I can rely on my ears to be more accurate in doing there function then any of the other senses, I notice more things through hearing then I can through seeing. I might look at a forest and see trees and a ground, but I'll hear birds chirping, bugs moving in the ground, leaves rustleing, a low flying plane, trucks on the highway a long distance behind me, etc, etc...

I'm more sensitive to sound then anything else.

hahahahahahaha, my senses suck!:

Hearing: I have 30% hearing loss due to genetics.

Sight: My prescription is -7.5 in each eye, I have poor light filters due to my iris color and structure (can not remember the name of it), and I have mild nystagmus.

Taste: My sense of taste is just dulled, I eat raw wasabi and raw hot peppers with little to no problem.

Smell: I have a poor sense, and I have olfactory hallucinations due to my epilepsy.

Touch:
No problems to my knowlage! So let's say this is my best :D

it would be sight, hearing and intuition...

but i picked sight, cause hardly anything passes without me knowing...

I was having a hard time coming up with the sense that is my strongest. But, when I look back on my memories, the ones that I remember strongest involve touch. So, I'm going to say that. :p

Hearing is my best, then it would have to be touch.