Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Hearing

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Touch

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Taste

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I put touch because it is the only one that is unquantifiable. I know for a fact that my hearing and vision aren't good, and I assume I'm pretty sure I've damaged my taste and smell through years of smoking. I have an increased threshold of pain, but I think my touch is as effective as ever.

both my sight and hearing are supurb...so is all my other senses lol don't make me choose between them T.T lol they're all so extremely overly good at what those senses do.

This is a tough one but I think I would have to say touch and sight.

I think the sense of smell is the most powerful sense. Pheromones (sp?) are pretty interesting and I have heard that they are pretty good at doing influencing the subconcious of people. Worth noting is that you really cont control what you smell. You dont know a smell is around till it is oo late. Some people cant even control that they smell! All I really know for sure is that in the back of magazines I can buy male or female pheremones to improve my sex life. Learning to utilize that power is beyond me though.

On an aside, I heard that people with schitzophrenia had smaller amigdalas, which lead me on a thought path that perhaps our sense of smell helps us to interpret reality. Just a theory I havent looked into.

Last edited: