School, A path to modern enslavement? | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

School, A path to modern enslavement?

maybe you don't know what i know

Maybe you don't know that I know that you don't know what I know and what you don't know

Maybe you don't know that I know that you don't know what I know and what you don't know

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

I got these whole Spongebob vibes with this comment hahaha

maybe you don't know what i know about not only what you do know but also what you don't know and about how that then impacts on me in terms of what i know

are you saying that money is your god or that blankfein believes money is god?

I don't think that's what he means
You don't know that I know that I don't know what I don't know. I do know, in an effort to preserve what I do know about what is unknown, that I don't care to know what I don't know about a guy that knows about things I know I don't need to know or waste energy on to maintain serenity until what I've always thought I've known gives way to the absolute unknown.

maybe you don't know what i know about not only what you do know but also what you don't know and about how that then impacts on me in terms of what i know

Nah. Also thanks for letting me know this whole thing is all about you and not actually truth seeking.

Reactions: Milktoast Bandit
the absolute unknown

giphy.gif

Norman Dodd On Tax Exempt Foundations

Bella Dodd
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to navigation Jump to search Bella Dodd (née Visono; 1904[1] – 29 April 1969[2]) was a member of the Communist Party of America (CPUSA) in the 1930s and 1940s who later became a vocal anti-communist. After her defection from the Communist Party in 1949, she testified that one of her jobs, as a Communist agent, was to encourage young radicals to enter Roman Catholic seminaries

Career
Communist schoolteacher
A schoolteacher and lawyer by profession, Dodd was an organizer for the CPUSA from 1932–1948, and from 1944 to '48 sat on the CPUSA's National Council. She also served as head of the New York State Teachers Union.

She was expelled from the CPUSA in 1949.[5] Ostensibly, she was expelled for representing a landlord in a legal dispute with a renter, which was a violation of Party bylaws against recognition or defense of the right to private property. However, Dodd's expulsion from the Party was part of a larger purge following the ouster of Earl Browder as the CPUSA's General Secretary.[6]

According to Harvey Klehr, "The American Federation of Teachers' Local 5 in New York, the union's largest affiliate, was [Communist] Party stronghold. Its vice president, Dale Zysman, was a Communist who used the pen name of Jack Hardy," of whom Dodd was a close associate.[7] In Dodd's memoir, she states: "We had one man in the [Teachers] Union who was so talented that he was regarded as the Stalin of the Union -- Dale Zysman, also known as Jack Hardy."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bella_Dodd

Last edited: