Relationship advise from an Exovert | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Relationship advise from an Exovert

:/

My organization skills are poor but I am drawn to highly-organized people who bitch at you if you wear mismatched socks...usually it's because it's their socks, but hey...

:/

My organization skills are poor but I am drawn to highly-organized people who bitch at you if you wear mismatched socks...usually it's because it's their socks, but hey...

Maybe I am more organized then I thought... Mismatched socks piss me off...

Good! Express this anger in a perfectionist way and you win two points.

Good! Express this anger in a perfectionist way and you win two points.

Didn't say I'm a perfectinonist. I just get angry when things are not the way they should be I guess.

I get angry for alot of stupid reasons.

*edit* BTW, this has NOTHING to do with this thread... was is it continuing??? (aka, please stop and let people ask their questions...)

This is me wanting to help out and offer new views on diffrent subjects. Don't be afraid to ask anything!

Why do boys have penis and girls vagina?:m200:

This thread is really strange. A 20 year old giving relationship advice. I mean, not that what you've written isn't generally "good" advice, but if I had listened to some of what you said, I probably wouldn't be married now.

Whatevs.

Why do boys have penis and girls vagina?:m200:

If you look at any mammal, You can see that the "penis/vagina" way of reproduction is a very good one that stuck through evolution.

The name "man" or "woman" is just something of our own making. We desided that the males have the penis, and that the females have the vagina. It is not a natural terming for it, technicly there is no such thing as a "natural term", it is all just based off what our ansestors desided to call what they saw around us.

So, if you want to get really technical based off what I just said, "men" don't have "Penises" and "women" don't have "vaginas", it's just the terms we use to discribe what is allready naturaly occuring.

(didn't think I'd have a good answer for that one huh?)

How do I get a shy INTJ girl to like me? Obviously, talking to her about her favorite scientific subjects is out of the question because those are areas that I know nothing about.

Also- how can I talk to women without being overbearing? By that I mean I think I come off as too interested in them/what they do, and that isn't necessarily a good thing. Some don't mind, but others do.

Why should I take advice just because you're an extrovert?

Another thing- I don't know if the "are you nervous" game applies to my age group. I've had a lot of guys do that to me, or at least it seems that way, and I never made much of it. Of course, if a girl did it that would be different, but that is unlikely given how girls are. On the other hand, I'd have to really know a girl and she'd have to have the right personality before I tried that on her. I really try to avoid making people uncomfortable.

This thread is really strange. A 20 year old giving relationship advice. I mean, not that what you've written isn't generally "good" advice, but if I had listened to some of what you said, I probably wouldn't be married now.

Whatevs.

I don't know everything... and I will never claim to. I'm just trying to offer a diffrent view point, that's all.

Don't take my advice as a manual, take it as just that... advice.

If you look at any mammal, You can see that the "penis/vagina" way of reproduction is a very good one that stuck through evolution.

The name "man" or "woman" is just something of our own making. We desided that the males have the penis, and that the females have the vagina. It is not a natural terming for it, technicly there is no such thing as a "natural term", it is all just based off what our ansestors desided to call what they saw around us.

So, if you want to get really technical based off what I just said, "men" don't have "Penises" and "women" don't have "vaginas", it's just the terms we use to discribe what is allready naturaly occuring.

O.O...you're my new king!!(Bowing down to his highness)

How do I get a shy INTJ girl to like me? Obviously, talking to her about her favorite scientific subjects is out of the question because those are areas that I know nothing about.

Also- how can I talk to women without being overbearing? By that I mean I think I come off as too interested in them/what they do, and that isn't necessarily a good thing. Some don't mind, but others do.

Why should I take advice just because you're an extrovert?

Another thing- I don't know if the "are you nervous" game applies to my age group. I've had a lot of guys do that to me, or at least it seems that way, and I never made much of it. Of course, if a girl did it that would be different, but that is unlikely given how girls are. On the other hand, I'd have to really know a girl and she'd have to have the right personality before I tried that on her. I really try to avoid making people uncomfortable.

I've only ever dated one shy girl in my life. The only reason that we hooked up was because we were both in the "academic superbowl" (a sort of inner-highschool jeprody) our freshmen year, so we spent alot of time together during the meetings and allready had alot in common.

My best advice on this is to find out what makes her tick, figure out her likes and dislikes, and what she is into, and try to learn as much as you can about them all.

If you don't wanna seem phony because you don't know anything about that stuff, then simply befriend her and get Her to tell you about it. Allways seem interested and be a good listener. Be supportive and talk about some of the things your more interested in to if she wants to listen. Though, for a warning, make sure that once she is getting comfortable around you that you start to show the hints that you like her, otherwise you might end up in the "friend zone" where she will never think of you in a relationship way.

For your second question... learn how to be more of an ass. Be interested and listen to what they say, but you need to dissagree enough with her so that she doesn't think your just hanging on to her every word.

Remember this, oppistes attract, but similarites help things work out. You can not be compleatly diffrent from her, and you can't be compleatly the same. There is a middle ground that makes things work for both parties.

As for why you should take my advice, well, it's your own choice if you do. I'm just trying to offer my own view points, it's up to you to descide if they work for you.

And for your last thing, that's up to you man... I've just know the nervious game to work very well (I played it alot with my highschool crush, and we ended up together for awhile after I graduated). Doesn't mean it works for everyone, it's just something you can think about and also get you on the right mind set (the way I see it) to work at getting the girl you want through being playful, yet showing how you really feel.

I don't know everything... and I will never claim to. I'm just trying to offer a diffrent view point, that's all.

Don't take my advice as a manual, take it as just that... advice.

Mmmmkay! Thankfully I don't need it since I'm a married woman! :) And the hubs is an INTP...thank goodness!

Mmmmkay! Thankfully I don't need it since I'm a married woman! :) And the hubs is an INTP...thank goodness!

I can give you advice on how to spice up your sex life if you ever need it.

THAT I am very knowledgeable on! :D

Now you're just saying words.

Reactions: secretsmile
Koba, that post is horrible.

that's roughly what I said for the reason when I deleted it you mofo