Red Pill Documentary | Page 17 | INFJ Forum

Red Pill Documentary

He does seem bitter. With that being said, I would be bitter if I owed my former spouses millions of dollars.
I hope you have more respect for your future wife and children. Bitter men aren’t attractive.

Reactions: Free and James
I hope you have more respect for your future wife and children. Bitter men aren’t attractive.

I think it's a just a case that some men are b*@£#rds but most aren't. And some women are b#@tches, but most aren't.

In fact most people are ok. It's just a pity we so often let the ones that are .....s mess things up for everyone.

Equal rights aren't a threat to anyone. Male or female.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reason
@James I know we’ve both had bad past experiences and have been treated very poorly. I think any man or woman who treats their kids like crap is a pos.

@Wyote no offense, but JC can go suck a bag of dicks. :tongueclosed: Also I love Bill so he’s safe.

Last edited:
Reactions: Free and James
@James I know we’ve both had bad past experiences and have been treated very poorly. I think any man or woman who treats their kids like crap is a pos.

@Wyote no offense, but JC can go suck a bag of dicks. :tongueclosed:

Despite what's happened to me, I don't have a negative view of women at all. My experience was just with one very
mixed up person.

Ironically when it came to resolving some of the issues of separation, especially in relation to money, my best protection legally was from spousal abuse legislation. Which of course was passed to protect women from men. But it works both ways.

My only real gripe is the custody of children, which in the UK is very heavily in favour of the mother. This unfortunately gives unfair leverage to the few like my ex who would exploit that to the hilt.

I have great empathy with women who are mistreated by their partners. If you're dealing with an aggressive, abusive person, and you have children it's a nightmare. Oh well. Live and learn huh ?

Before I get back into this... oh jesus i'm back into this topic, why do I do this to myself? Anyways, before I get back into this I would like to apologize for saying that Marriage is legalized prostitution- it isn't that all women would ruin men given the chance, it's that any woman COULD ruin a man if she wanted to. I know not all women are like that, it's just that the ones that are operate with freely and openly with the help of the legal system's misandry.

Marriage isn't always legalized prostitution, it's just used that way sometimes.

Last edited:
John Cleese is also an asshole and I’m fairly certain being married to him would be a nightmare. He’s a very bitter man. Must have chosen the bitterest pill to swallow.

He's a comedian HP, your problem of always taking people seriously is ruining your perspective on that interview. The clue was the phrase "Tounge In Cheek" the article even mentions that he has a "dry delivery" meaning that he sounds completely serious even though its obvious from the harshness of the comments that he doesn't mean what he's saying.

Imagine building up a career whilst supporting a spouse that has literally done nothing, amassing a huge fortune, and then giving it all away to that do-nothing man because a court forced you to. Imagine losing your money, your house, decades of work to a man.... Would you be bitter even slightly after losing everything?

Last edited:
He's a comedian HP, your problem of always taking people seriously is ruining your perspective on that interview. The clue was the phrase "Tounge In Cheek" the article even mentions that he has a "dry delivery" meaning that he sounds completely serious even though its obvious from the harshness of the comments that he doesn't mean what he's saying.
m2WtFz5.jpg

RHwO96t.jpg

Imagine building up a career whilst supporting a spouse that has literally done nothing, amassing a huge fortune, and then giving it all away to that do-nothing man because a court forced you to. Imagine losing your money, your house, decades of work to a man.... Would you be bitter even slightly after losing everything?
He’s doing alright. And like you mentioned earlier marriage is prostitution, right?

Reactions: the
News outlets have to start making sense, or at least what appears like sense to the general public, or the organizations will perish.
Its good that we have had Foxnews. One of the few that reports on facts and has integrity. Otherwise no one would have a clue whats going on.

@the wow you commenting on my posts is really gaining you a lot of likes. Guess its a good thing I am here.

Reactions: acd