Red Pill Documentary | Page 15 | INFJ Forum

Red Pill Documentary

Well I'm done lol, but thank you for letting me know that I'm high-grade delusional?
Just take this red pill and call me in the morning.
karen-taking-pills-o.gif

(And enjoy this questionable gif in the meantime.)

The whole Red Pill/MRA phenomenon online reminds me a lot of Michael Moore fanaticism from the early 2000s.
It's important to remember that a lot of stuff is just manufactured outrage for profit, creating division.
Most people (first world probs) are just working and sitting around at home eating hot pockets and pooping out fire from said hot pockets.
Strong adversarial disagreements generally come from a source of pain.

Men's rights are just not a narrative in the public eye right now. Advocating for women's rights is more profitable (and more necessary currently imho).
Overall people care for all humans and do the best they can in this endeavor.

Last edited:
Just take this red pill and call me in the morning.
karen-taking-pills-o.gif

(And enjoy this questionable gif in the meantime.)
Judging by that gif, looks like the gays have turned on your kind.

Ok I don't have the time to police this thread (and I probably shouldn't), but let's not make this spiral out of control. There has been many good points made here so let's keep it civil so that we can keep having a good discussion.

My point is, if you need to have attitude or make assertions about who you're debating then I think you're losing your cool. Even if you are absolutely right in your point, what does it matter if everyone is in lock-down mode? Nothing will really come out of that, unless we just want to shut down the conversation.

As for trying to stay on topic:
@Faye As the woman in the last video put it the red pill movement has been around several years before the sub-reddit was even created. As she puts it it is just a mostly pick up artist reddit with some slight overlap.

I agree with @hush that there will always be some rotten eggs on all sides of the debate. Just thinking about it I think it's pretty obvious that the extremes would gravitate towards these parties, I mean who else would represent them better. You can see this just the same with nationalistic parties were you obviously find more neo nazis in their ranks. Does that mean that those are nazistic parties?

In this light, in this discussion, I think it is more fruitful not to talk about who is getting a free pass or who did what, instead think of should it be allowed or not. I find that when we just look at who has done what we will find the same behaviors over and over again on both sides and that isn't very helpful. Instead let's find what we agree upon that should be fixed, regardless of who's been the perpetrator.

Last edited:
Reactions: Free and Wyote
@Reason With Logic Filling I watched the vids you tagged me in. I debated even posting in response because I see now clearly this is something that resonates with you and I don't know what experiences you have had to lead you here. But you shared it and you tagged me, so here are a few thoughts.

The first video, where Jordan Peterson mentions that the acceptable form of feminism is women wanting to offer what they have to the world so that the world could be a better place.. on equal footing (something like that). Yeah. I think that's the gist of it.

And I agree that our culture has a major flaw in discounting men's emotional lives and psychological needs because men are expected to show no vulnerability and that as a result, often they do not seek treatment or support when suffering; like they aren't allowed. I would like to see a world where men are allowed to be vulnerable and share their emotions because it's reality to acknowledge that humanity. Doing so doesn't negate their value or strength as a person. And why I hate it when people will shame little boys not to "cry like a girl" or "a baby."

The second video, the speaker discounts the young girls complaints while not even questioning the boys. (And if this is a real school exercise that occurred, I think that it is a very odd one. How does it fit into the curriculum? Was this a sex ed class? Idk in 6-7 grade we were learning about puberty and reproductive functions not picking apart what our issues were with our peers. But that was late 90s.)

I've also browsed a little bit online about MGTOW. I went on Reddit and didn't see much of any substance, there. An unhealthy fixation on alphas, betas and cucks... And then bashing on women's looks or weight. I guess even when men are oppressed by the Gynocracy they still have reducing women to sex objects going for them. You'd think if it's really guys focused on taking ownership of themselves they wouldn't be so focused on hating women. But honestly, I'm glad there is a movement where men with that level of animosity abstain from having relationships with women. I'm sure it is in the best interest of both.

And exposing oneself to that animosity, I admit it's difficult to take the concerns very seriously. Though it seems you feel the same way after encountering the misandry on the other side. So the misandrists and the misogynists are making it difficult for people who agree on some things to find that middle ground. The garbage on both sides complicates it.

Last edited:
I guess even when men are oppressed by the Gynocracy they still have reducing women to sex objects going for them.

:m146:

Reactions: Free and Faye
@acd since we're at the end here before I take my leave of this thread I will mention what personal motivations brought me here. I really immensely loathe censorship. It's perceiving a point of view as being taboo and people trying to silence others that really pisses me off, and feminists have a bad case of disappearing people in the public eye for having an opinion. I actually never would have seen the film if I hadn't stumbled upon news clips of feminists arguing that the film was hate speech and should be banned. When I heard it was made by a woman I sensed that might be a slight exaggeration but I had no idea how totally dishonest all those feminists were actually being until I watched the film- and then I got irritated.

There are a lot of things that are irksome about feminism to me, and feminists are not by any stretch of the imagination the only people who do this kind of thing, but it is the thing that really motivates me to bash an individual or a cause is when they try to silence the opposition. I'm taking the time to write this out, even though I said I was done in this thread because it will come up again. It's the perception of censorship that made me go ape on Wyote in EH's thread (slight error in judgment on my part in that particular situation), it's what pushed me to make a thread on this topic, and it's one of the things that is going to motivate me to do threads in the future.

I may get bogged down in pedantic debates or play devil's advocate on certain issues but no part of me is more sincere than when I express fear and resentment of political correctness- whether it be from the left or right in this or any other country. It's like a plague. It presents itself as equality and fairness when in fact it is the antithesis of those things. That's why i'm here getting involved with something when I so very dislike getting involved with anything I don't have to.

Last edited:
he second video, the speaker discounts the young girls complaints while not even questioning the boys.

This statement and ones like it are where I scream "CAN WE STOP TALKING ABOUT WOMEN!!!!!" is that the not the whole problem with what the redpill is all about....have we as western culture moved to a focus of women and women only! to the point where men are stupid and fathers are idiots (cue the TV commercial or tween sit com) and young boys are so blindsided by all this that they believe that they have no worth and that their needs dont matter!
I dont wanna hear about women lets stop talking about that.

the common come back from women when you bring a mens issue or right.... is as follows
"what about women! women too women first women suffer more"

Where is the logic in that? thats like saying
"how do I stop an apple from bruising"
"well oranges bruse too!!!! what are you doing about that!"

perfect redirect deflect focus.

its time we said what about our men and the boys that will grow to become them. can we EMPOWER them in a world that doesn't care about them tells them are not good for anything? but dying in protection of a women

J Peterson is right, and I am glad his videos have helped men I know they have helped me.

This statement and ones like it are where I scream "CAN WE STOP TALKING ABOUT WOMEN!!!!!" is that the not the whole problem with what the redpill is all about....have we as western culture moved to a focus of women and women only! to the point where men are stupid and fathers are idiots (cue the TV commercial or tween sit com) and young boys are so blindsided by all this that they believe that they have no worth and that their needs dont matter!
I dont wanna hear about women lets stop talking about that.

the common come back from women when you bring a mens issue or right.... is as follows
"what about women! women too women first women suffer more"

Where is the logic in that? thats like saying
"how do I stop an apple from bruising"
"well oranges bruse too!!!! what are you doing about that!"

perfect redirect deflect focus.

its time we said what about our men and the boys that will grow to become them. can we EMPOWER them in a world that doesn't care about them tells them are not good for anything? but dying in protection of a women

J Peterson is right, and I am glad his videos have helped men I know they have helped me.
Men are finally waking up and seeing the bullshit patriarchal systems subject many of them to. Good for you. But don't confuse the problem being that women are now victimizing you by forcing men to die in wars or difficult and dangerous professions (whatever you meant by protection of women.) Women didn't make those rules and set that culture.
Maybe you should look into the sexist bullshit women have to go through to work those dangerous jobs or join the military. I have a female friend who worked for an oil company in a male dominated position. She loved the job and esp the pay but quit because her male co-workers could not deal with a woman doing their job. Nonstop harassment.

But I think in a lot of cases if you're getting screwed it is because you don't have any wealth or power. Not because you are a man or a woman. Male privilege is kind of bullshit unless you are wealthy and not a minority.

Last edited: